July 23, 2014 | 1335 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2001 1:12:00 AM More reviews by BEAN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF FOUNDATION AND POWDER. IT IS GREAT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THE "MAKE-UP" LOOK OF LIQUID FOUNDATION, BUT STILL LIKES A LITTLE COVERAGE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2001 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I wasn't very impressed with this product. Ignoring the fact that the color was too light for me (damn swatches) the product gave me the "pancake" affect. It went on cakey and looked horrible. The only cool thing about it was the packaging. I like the sleek black look and the seperate compartment for the sponge. Save your money and buy a drugstore brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2001 5:52:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this foundation will give you flawlessly smooth skin which is so great for photos but can look really unnatural in real life. if you have general good skin, you probably won't want to use this as it will totally cover it up. the thing i liked about it though is the packaging - keeping the sponge separate from the foundation is wonderful and hygienic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Sarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have uneven colored skin, so the full coverage of the StudioFix is great for me. It really provides a smooth, even finish that's very natural as long as you're careful not to overdo it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2001 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Adele

I tried this a few times, thinking it would be better, but it never is. I find this to be drying (and I have oily skin) and honestly it looks chalky and unnatural. It also gets shiny way too quickly. I find I'm much better off with the satin finish, with a good helping of loose powder over top.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2001 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i used this for my wedding in C40. It has become my holy grail. I have a little acne scarring from my teenage years, and this covers it up beautifully. I love the wide color selection and it is the first i found that perfectly matches my skintone. I have dry skin and have no problems using this. I would highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 8:30:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

well, this requires lots of blending if you have dry skin. if you have flakes, this emphasises them. otherwise, gives a flawless look. be sure to use moisturiser first!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2001 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it goes on whisper light and totally gives you the flawess superstar look

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2001 3:49:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I love studiofix! It is the first foundation I was able to wear without it driving me crazy by the afternoon with my oily skin. My first one lasted a year and I just purchased my second in a different color. A good powder foundation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 5:51:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I would give this a rating of 4 but I still have reservations about it. It's a bit thick... which is ok if your skin is perfectly smooth and not flakey. BUT if you're not perfect... it make take a while to figure out how to apply it without looking like accidently walking past a person cleaning a chalk board. There are tons of shades so you can probably find something close. It is a heavy matte finish so no shine but at the same time, you have to BLEND! Overall it isnt priced expensively and it's pretty good for spring and fall. Just watch out in the summer when your skin gets really oily. Studio fix can get ugly when there's too much oil!