MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for almost 4 years now non-stop. It completely evens out my skin tone, and doesn't go on that heavy either. I know alot of people complained that it might be a better product for oilier skin. However, if you moisturize before using the product, and dust it on using a brush, it creates a nice finish. **UPDATE** I've had suspicions that this might have been the cause of little bumps around my mouth/chin, so i switched to something else for a few days... and the bumps are disappearing!! So I have to take off one point for this.

This is the one MAC product I completely detest. I just cannot wear Studiofix- and unfortunately, I don't even want to try any of their other foundations for fear of the same result.

The coverage is very cakey, unnatural, and terrible if you have the slightest dry patch anywhere. And yet, despite being so drying, it manages to turn into an oil slick on my skin within a few hours- how bizarre is that? At any rate, it wasn't wonderful for my skin either- it made it rough and uneven, with little bumps. Argh.

The only good thing is getting the perfect colour match- I still use NC20 to describe my skin tone! continued >>

I love this foundation. It looks so natural but it evens out my skin tone.

I simply adore this product. It's not cakey at all and it evens out my skin. My skin looks perfect from day to night. Another MAC product that I will buy forever!

I was expecting more from this product but it provides decent coverage and it gives a natural effect.However, it can enhance flaky,dry skin and it can't compare to Bare Escentuals foundation. Bare Escentuals is still my preference and it gives the best coverage I found.Plus,it won't show dry patches on your skin.

I love this product- they have so many shades that everyone should be able to find one to suit their complexion- I love the consistency and the packaging is so sleek and sanitary with the separate sponge compartment. Worth the $22 price tag IMO

i had c3 and that was way too light and made me look pasty. i bought c4 and its way way way darker than c3 and looks orange and cakey and gets darker later in the day. this formula is too heavy and does not control oil at all. would not buy again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

iiiick. This foundations is so heavy ad it made me break out. It also made my face itch. I do not reccommend this product it you have alot of acne because it will make it stand out more. My skin is mostly clear and it made me break out and it made my skin look cakey. It you want to try this product I reccommend using a fat powder brush to apply it as opposed to the sponge it comes with or even better off use a face primer some liquid foundation with a sponge and some translucent loose powder on top. It will look a lot better, belive me.

Fabulous. My favorite thing about this product is that you are in control of how much coverage. You can go the spectrum from sheer to full depending on how you choose to apply it. I apply it w/ a powder brush on good days, and on bad days I use the sponge provided and get a little more coverage. Always looks natural, never cakey and lasts all day.

Love this stuff! Great finish without looking like I have a cake face! Lasts such a long time! Great buy.

Video Reviews & Tutorials