November 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by idontknowmomo

Use this everyday, with a colored base over it. Makes shadow last all day long, but it doesn't seem to be any more vibrant.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by kmeverson

I REALLY wanted to love this product as much as everyone else loves it. I don't find this works exceedingly better than concealer and powder; maybe a bit better. When I use UDPP and MAC's painterly paint pot, nothing moves. That being said, the paint pot doesn't do this by itself either. The combination of the two works wonders for me. So, while UDPP alone is not wildly successful for me, it is in combination with the paint pot. I'll definitely continue to use the two together.

Someone has GOT to do something about this genie bottle. The magic really is how you get everything out of the bottle, even after surgery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 10amald3

I decided to try this product after i began wearing eyeshadow and all my shadows would crease after a while or rub off all together. To me it is rather expensive, but if you think about it all you need is one swipe so it will last you forever. It goes on smooth and transparent, the shadow stays on forever without creasing and the colors are so vibrant. I don't have any problems blending as some people argue. I love the bottle design but its not very practical. I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

LOVE. i always do smokey eyes when I go out, this just brings out the color more and stays all night ! LOVEE . but the bottle does suck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by emyj

goes without saying the packaging sucks. you would think they would have picked up on customer's complaints/suggestions of this error..especially since it's obviously a hot selling item. i cant believe they even put out the new PP in the same exact container. they must be packaging it like this on purpose so that we must buy more! i know i will.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sooosheee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first e/s primer that ive tried so I cant reall compare it to others. I love that it makes shadows much brighter, vivid and true to color from my e/s pans. But, ive found that my shadow does still crease and I dont have oily skin or eyelids so thats kind of weird. I also tried using it under my eyes for eyeliner (on top of concealer) i kind of left it for a while and saw that it kind of crumbled very icky :( another thing is its not quite invisible or i guess not for my skin tone (im tan with olive/yellow undertones) and I was in a rush the last time and didnt notice that i put it on a part where i wasnt gona put e/s and there it was sticking out. But overall, i think this product is pretty decent, I will continue to use it. Oh and a little goes a long way, i find that it works better that way instead of putting on a lot. hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by TexasPretty

I absolutely love Primer Potion. Every time I wear eyeshadow (which is usually only when I want to dress up) I use this stuff. It basically pancakes your makeup on and doesn't let it budge. I'm a swimmer, and I've found my eyeshadow lasts all through practice and sometimes even the shower afterwards. The best way to use it to keep from having creases is to put a decent amount on each lid, blend well (to were it looks like you have foundation on your lids), dust with a translucent powder FIRST to set the cream, and then apply your shadow, it works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by TwinkleKat

Fantastic stuff, makes your eyeshadow last forever. colours look vibrant on top of this aswell. Only downside i found, was that the bottle dried out quite quickly for me (not sure if i had an off one or not?) I'd still buy it again though, just a pity it didn't last me longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this and sorta disappointed by the results. I didn't think my lids are that oily in the first place but I guess they are because UDPP does not work well alone on my eyeshadows and a after a couple hours my eyeshadow will crease even after letting it dry on my lids for 5 minutes. And a little does not go a long way, I have to use a fair amount to get it to last longer. However, if I use MAC paint pots along with it, it does last longer. Around 8-9 hours for me when used with a paint pot. I think I will invest in some TFSI to see how that works out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by marshmellowz08

I really liked this product, as I heard about it from a coworker and of course all over review sites like these. I tried it out for myself and found that it made my eyeshadow much more brighter and was pretty good at staying on. I liked it a lot, but unfortunately my eye lids would get irritated by it after awhile and it would look puffy. I'm still not too sure why I must be allergic and I wish I didnt have this problem, because this is a great product!