Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/26/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its a real must have! It helps to fix any eyeshadow for hours! The packaging is not a good idea at all, well it looks nice but you can't reach the end. I used to find the texture very good but now its a bit weird, I guess I'm probably reaching the end of the product! I've bought the shadow primer for Too faced ( that I will probably start using in a few days) to try something new but UDPP is still a must have!

on 3/25/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this when I bought the urban decay shadows and now I am addicted. It makes the colours pop and creases are non existant! So I will be sticking to this product. Such a pretty bottle too but because of the shape, you don't get every last drop of the product.

on 3/25/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A must if you wear eyeshadow. Makes the shadow stay put through tears, rain and rubbing. Will repurchase.

on 3/25/2009 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Excellent product!

on 3/25/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a great shadow primer, I too use it even when I dont wear eyeshadow because I have oily lids and I hate that but this has great staying power and wont crease at all, and when I use it when I do have shadow on it is great because the shadow will like stick onto it, and will last all day n night, the packaging is the worst, but the product is just great!**UPDATE** 02/19/10 I got my second little bottle of this, and I dont know maybe I'm tripping out, but this second bottle, the formula seems to have changed, its more watery and my lids actually crease now, and that never ever happened before with the first bottle I had, I dont know I just personally feel the formual changed but who knows, I think I might be trying that shadow insurance product, I've been hearing is real good.

on 3/25/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As most other reviewers have already said, this is a fantastic eyeshadow primer! Whenever I apply eyeshadow, it tends to dust off onto other parts of my face (something that my sister absolutely hates when she tries to test eyeshadow on me), but with this magical potion, it applies very smoothly and stays PUT all night, even when I'm clubbing (and therefore sweating) and yes, it even stays when I rub my eye!! No smudging whatsoever--everything is exactly as it is when I first put it on, no matter what, and I loveee that. The packaging is so-so, I can see why some others may be frustrated as they use more and more of the bottle, and it can be hard to apply to the eye since you kind of have to rub it in and using the applicator wand doesn't help much because it keeps adding more primer on, so use your finger or Q-tip. The price isn't too bad, considering what you get for it, and I used a coupon from Ulta, so I got it for about $12. Definitely recommend this!

on 3/24/2009 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm annoyed that I have to tinker around with the packaging to get my money's worth. It work well when I can get it out the bottle, but its too much work & until they change the packaging, I won't purchase again.

on 3/24/2009 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Awesome product! I have super oily eye lids and UDPP just kicks ass! lol... I use it even when I am not wearing any eyeshadow. And the effect lasts for hours! No creasing, no fading, no shine! The packaging is crappy as we all know but there are some good videos on youtube that show you how to cut the bottle in half and not waste the product. It does not go completely translucent on my eyelids since I have horrible dark circles all around my eyes and this kind of lightens it up a tad bit which is a good thing!

Highly recommended!

on 3/23/2009 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like other posters, I love this primer. I have oily skin, and eyeshadow used to fade or get oily and creased by the end of the day. This makes my eyeshadow last all day long -- I don't know how they do it, and it's the only one I've tried that really works. The packaging is a drag. I cut open what I thought was a used tube, and got enough to last for a few more months, making it a really good value. I'll keep buying, and keep hacking it open until they fix the design.

on 3/23/2009 2:05:00 PM

This is an amazing product. I have very oily eyelids, and have always had a problem with eye shadow creacing and wearing off by the end of the day. Even the shadows that claim not to creace! I bought this because of all the rave reviews, and it does not disappoint! I apply a small swipe to each lid, wait a moment to let it dry, then apply eye shadow. My shadow stays in place until I wash it off at night. I agree with the other reviewers that the packaging could be improved, as there appears to be nooks where the product can't be reached with the applicator. But I'll continue to repurchse because it really does deliver. I will never wear eye shadow without UDPP again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials