August 30, 2014 | 1886 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Love it! I finally found my "holy grail". The color is perfect. Very easy to apply when using a foundation brush. And really helps to control shine!
The price is very good too! Well worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

The Powder Plus Foundation is outrageous! A light dusting of the C3 powder with a brush gives my skin a flawless appearance and eliminates the ruddiness. It looks so natural, even upon close visual inspection. It is also undetectable to the touch, and doesn't rub off on my clothing. I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MaryFran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

MAC is the first brand that I've found that has a color that is anywhere near my skintone. I have oily, uneven skin and makeup never stays or looks good on me. Always mask-like. With MAC StudioFix powder plus I can put on either a little for the day (using a brush) or a more heavy approach (using the neat sponge that comes with). The result is natural color and texture that lasts and lasts. I even love the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2002 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Kemintiri

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best foundation for my sensitive skin. Easy to blend, you cannot do it wrong. I use it wet when I have a bout of dry skin so I have this dewey finish and flakies don't show up, dry the rest of the time. Coverage is medium applied with a sponge, light applied with a brush and I don't need to repowder, I just use one CC oil sheet on my nose around midday, that's it. My holy grail of foundations!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2002 2:31:00 PM More reviews by starlust2000

I swear by my StudioFix NC20. I love it! And though some may say that it's too heavy - - I find that if applied with a big powder brush, it gives a lighter coverage. Bravo to the StudioFix godesses!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2002 4:03:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

This is an okay product, especially considering the price. The foundation/powder/whatever kind of does it's job by covering up the acne scars and blemishes I have, but not entirely. It really picked up on the flakiness of my skin, however, so I wasn't too pleased with that. As forementioned, you must wear moisturizer everywhere in order for it to go on smoothly.

oh yeah, and the sponge is in a separate little compartment under the powder. It took me forever before I realized that, and not before I went out and bought myself one. ;p

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2002 2:36:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Masky, difficult to apply, and causes breakouts. Three strikes--you're out!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the colors, consistencey and effect of this product but EVERY compact I buy winds up crumbling to pieces even though I never drop it. The formula needs to be improved. Compact powder should not break while sitting in your purse!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2002 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Carrie

I used to wear this every day, applied with the sponge - must have looked really heavy! I still keep this in my makeup bag, but I would use it with a brush on t-zone only, or just to set my concealer and give a bit more coverage on blemishes. This is still a good product, but for an all-over powder makeup I would go for Stila IPF. Good colour selection, nice practical compact.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 7:03:00 AM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have slightly oily yellow-based skin and found that the NC30 shade I used turned orange pink on my skin! It alters with oil, beware!