November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by roxygirlyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i first got this because my friend uses it and it looks really good on her.. i cant even tell she is wearing it. when i first put it on it looked good... i looked a little made-up though. a few hours later it had cracked and changed color! i looked so horrible and shiney! it also reallly made me break out. the weird thing is that my friend still wears it.. and she has really good skin and she always looks good and natural in it. it works for some skin tones that are not dry or oily or pimpley. good luck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE this powder/foundation. It covers my under eye cirlces and makes my skin look completely flawless. I am on my fourth compact, but this stuff lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ADORE StudioFix powder. I think it's the best powder ever made. Yes, I know, it's a bit drying, but that can be easily remedied by moisturizing first. The coverage is excellent and the shade selection is extensive. Well worth the price, I will be buying my next one soon! I cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 8:11:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i really like their powder foundation...AND ALSO their studio fix foundation...(liquid)
both reallly wonderful products....
but i find the powder foundation a tad bit dry sometimes! but i don't really mind...u just have to make sure u moisturize before application! and the price isn't bad compared to other department store brands...ALSO they have a HUGE range of color selections...so u will DEFINATELY find a match! it is truly a great line!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2002 8:03:00 PM More reviews by peta40oz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using studio fix for years and love it. I'd use another product only because sometimes I notice an orangey tint after awhile, which I originally thought was because I was using the wrong color but find that it happens with every color I try. I will keep using this though until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2002 9:50:00 AM More reviews by superlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great pressed powder for a PPP. I'm a NC20 and this powder goes on light and makes my skin look great. Does not cake into pores or leave any streaks at all. Got it in a swap and am so glad I tried it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2002 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Maxie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good God, what a terrible product for sensitive skin! It stung and also started to break me out. In addition, the lightest shade was too dark and there was a discernable line from jaw to neck. If you have sensitive skin--stay away! On the positive side, the compact design was nice with separate compartment for the sponge.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2002 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*Edited* Ok, I was determinded to make at least one MAC foundation work so I went back to get colormatched again. I'm using C3 now, and I really like it. Nice coverage that controllable. Although I still do suspect it breaks me out a little------------ I wanted to love this. It looked nice at first application. By the end of the day it made my face look like an orange mask. Be careful, the MA told me that there is an ingredient in it that the oil from your face oxidizes and changes the color. It broke me out too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2002 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wah! I wanted to love this, but I couldn't wear it. I have really dry, sensitive skin, and this HURT after wearing it, b/c it was so drying!!! Coverage was good, but just too drying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2002 1:13:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I'm not quite sure why this product gets such rave reviews. I know it works for some people, but tons of people can't wear it. This was the first powder foundation I ever tried and I did like it at the time. It never dawned on me that this was when my skin started breaking out...I never put the two together. I wore it for a while and liked it. I ran out and my skin cleared up! Imagine my surprise! I'd never broken out from a product before.

I decided to try it again when they changed the formula. I got some small bumps from it and it was so cakey/heavy looking and made my skin a grease-pit (I'm not even that oily!)

I'm glad I didn't get turned off of powder foundations for good. I have used Aveda's Dual Minus Oil and Body & Soul Two-in-One for several years and love them both! They give me a much more natural look and last while not breaking me out.