October 31, 2014 | 1351 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 10amald3

I decided to try this product after i began wearing eyeshadow and all my shadows would crease after a while or rub off all together. To me it is rather expensive, but if you think about it all you need is one swipe so it will last you forever. It goes on smooth and transparent, the shadow stays on forever without creasing and the colors are so vibrant. I don't have any problems blending as some people argue. I love the bottle design but its not very practical. I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

LOVE. i always do smokey eyes when I go out, this just brings out the color more and stays all night ! LOVEE . but the bottle does suck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by emyj

goes without saying the packaging sucks. you would think they would have picked up on customer's complaints/suggestions of this error..especially since it's obviously a hot selling item. i cant believe they even put out the new PP in the same exact container. they must be packaging it like this on purpose so that we must buy more! i know i will.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sooosheee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first e/s primer that ive tried so I cant reall compare it to others. I love that it makes shadows much brighter, vivid and true to color from my e/s pans. But, ive found that my shadow does still crease and I dont have oily skin or eyelids so thats kind of weird. I also tried using it under my eyes for eyeliner (on top of concealer) i kind of left it for a while and saw that it kind of crumbled very icky :( another thing is its not quite invisible or i guess not for my skin tone (im tan with olive/yellow undertones) and I was in a rush the last time and didnt notice that i put it on a part where i wasnt gona put e/s and there it was sticking out. But overall, i think this product is pretty decent, I will continue to use it. Oh and a little goes a long way, i find that it works better that way instead of putting on a lot. hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by TexasPretty

I absolutely love Primer Potion. Every time I wear eyeshadow (which is usually only when I want to dress up) I use this stuff. It basically pancakes your makeup on and doesn't let it budge. I'm a swimmer, and I've found my eyeshadow lasts all through practice and sometimes even the shower afterwards. The best way to use it to keep from having creases is to put a decent amount on each lid, blend well (to were it looks like you have foundation on your lids), dust with a translucent powder FIRST to set the cream, and then apply your shadow, it works wonders.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by TwinkleKat

Fantastic stuff, makes your eyeshadow last forever. colours look vibrant on top of this aswell. Only downside i found, was that the bottle dried out quite quickly for me (not sure if i had an off one or not?) I'd still buy it again though, just a pity it didn't last me longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this and sorta disappointed by the results. I didn't think my lids are that oily in the first place but I guess they are because UDPP does not work well alone on my eyeshadows and a after a couple hours my eyeshadow will crease even after letting it dry on my lids for 5 minutes. And a little does not go a long way, I have to use a fair amount to get it to last longer. However, if I use MAC paint pots along with it, it does last longer. Around 8-9 hours for me when used with a paint pot. I think I will invest in some TFSI to see how that works out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by marshmellowz08

I really liked this product, as I heard about it from a coworker and of course all over review sites like these. I tried it out for myself and found that it made my eyeshadow much more brighter and was pretty good at staying on. I liked it a lot, but unfortunately my eye lids would get irritated by it after awhile and it would look puffy. I'm still not too sure why I must be allergic and I wish I didnt have this problem, because this is a great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Great staying power. The packaging is ridiculous. It makes my shadows more vivid and stay for hours - without creasing. However, I feel like my lids look dry and have a rough texture when I use this. It makes me not what to use it. I would imagine that this is best for people with really oily lids. My lids aren't super oily per say - but I have issues with my eyeliner transferring to my upper eyelid ....so this was really just to try to keep my liner in place... I use mac paint pot in painterly and get the same effect - and my lids don't seem as dry... This does make my skin a bit itchy. I'm going to try Too Faced Shadow insurance...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this, it works perfectly. but there a few things that irk me.

1) if i put this on my lashline, it gets into my eyes and it stings SOOOO BAD! which is a bugger because eyeliner is my staple, and that was kinda the point that i bought it the first place, so that my eyeliner would stay better (and so that the shadow that i use to smudge it out with stick) so yeah, i have to be very careful when i use this.

2) the tube makes it really hard to get all the product out. ive had mine for 2 weeks and already it seems like its starting to run out, but i KNOW that there is plenty more in there. if it came in the tube like the two faced shadow insurance then it would get the 5 lippies