December 21, 2014 | 1783 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This just is AMAZING!!! I don't know what I would do without it. I have naturally oily lids and I couldn't wear eyeshadow because it would crease by mid-day. this keeps my eyeshadow from creasing, and makes the color more vibrant as others said. You have to be careful from putting too much on, because i will crease and you have to let it set completely.
Just don't forget to cut the bottle open to get the rest out. I was shocked when I found videos about it on youtube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like one of the previous reviewers said, I should have trusted over 2000 reviews and picked this up sooner! I debated between UDPP and TFSI for months and ended up going with Primer Potion. The stuff simply works! It keeps my eye shadows in place all day and evening until I take off my makeup. I swipe it on my lids and blend it out with my finger. I find it really easy to apply and blend my shadows. What can I say about the packaging? The bottle is adorable. Will it be hard to get all the product out towards the end? Yes. But I knew that when I purchased it so I feel like I can't slam the package. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wears eyeshadow period. this primer makes your eyeshadow stay vibrant and creaseless all day!! i am sooooo glad that i bought this!! i really wanted their new champagne tinted primer potion but i couldn't find it in the store so i bought this instead. i saw a lot of people using it on youtube and read the reviews on MUA and i have to agree that this stuff is the bomb-shiggity!! HG!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cliff Notes: This item is a must have for everyone who wears shadow. Just go and buy it. Period.

Details:
I should have listened to the over 2,000 reviewers who love this product and tried it sooner. This could have saved me from pitching a ton of shadows that didn't last because of poor pigmentation.

I got mine on ebay for less than the retail price. I agree about the bottle, it sacrifices getting every last bit out for cuteness. That said, it goes on colorless, I let it set about 30 seconds or so, then apply whatever shadows I'm wearing that day.

I love makeup but hate having to touch it up all day. I want to put it on in the morning, go about my day and know it looks good til I take it off at night. I have no time for touch ups at work (I'm lucky if I get to swipe on some lipstick mid-day!)

This item is a win/win, even with the packaging problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Superkawaii21

Best Primer EVER! I put on my E/S at 5am and its on all freakin day. At 10pm it looks like I just applied E/S! Doesn't crease you shadow or fade! I love the Bottle so Cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All I can say is WOW!!!! My eye makeup stays on all day and that was never the case before I used this product. This is amazing and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by brandsjunkie

i used this product when i first started to wear eyeshadow. it helps my eyeshadow stay on without creasing for the entire day. it makes my eyelids a bit oily though, or maybe i just have nature oily eyelids. works great. the smell is a bit weird though. i'm not a big fan of that, or the packaging. super cute but bulky to put into my makeup/travel bag. otherwise, good product. i will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by katieee

My favorite go to eyeshadow primer, I have NEVER had a problem with creasing from this.Eyeshadow applies like a dream and lasts all day.The only problems are with the bottle that you have to basically break to get all of the product out, i'm surprised they still haven't addressed this issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sumanpo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Satisfied with this product.100% recommendable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A dear friend sent me a sample of this,and even after all this time hearing everyone singing its praises I had not succumbed until receiving the tester tube.
I never thought that I would "need" it; I used MAC paints for that purpose or BB cream eye shadow.Well, today I was in a hurry,forgot the PP and just applied the cream eyeshadow. What a difference-my eye makeup looks like doo doo without it! It is creasing and fading like crazy.No more skipping that step for me!
As for the packaging,yeah,it is a bit difficult,but I don't have any ideas for improving it.If you have oily lids,you will find this VERY useful.