December 22, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SophiaSan

This is great for people who have oily lids.

The product definitely makes your eyeshadow more pigmented, but perhaps TOO pigmented.
It's very hard to blend when I use UDPP for some reason.

The packaging is horrible because of product buildup !
But it looks cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

cant believe it took me so long to purchase this. the bottle is a bit of a joke, wish i could see how much product was left so ive already bought a backup :)
my makeup wouldnt last 5 hours, now with a primer it last freaking forever!! i found this product works the same as the BE eyelid primer i had just purchased for about the same price. still a great purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by medea358

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily, greasy lids that eat up eyeshadow after a couple of hours. I knew primer potion had a great reputation, but I hesitated because of the price. But I'm glad I finally purchased it. My eyeshadows now have staying power, even the the cream shadows. But it doesn't dry out my lid.

The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 is the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

I love this stuff. It's definitely HG but i will not be buying this anymore. Ive used this for years but after finding out how much product gets wasted in the container, I wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love UD Primer Potion! It goes on creamy and although it makes it sticks a little when I try to smooth on shadows, the finished product is vibrant, even eyeshadow that lasts all day. I am a big fan of drugstore makeup, and this makes my HIP eyeshadows look great and last long. A little goes a long way!

My only complaint is the applicator and tube. If it came in a squeeze tube it would be easier to apply the product since I have to use my finger anyway and am sure I'm missing some product in the little bottle.

Overall great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by oraclegirl

I have very greasy eyelids. Without this product i'm usually shine city in about 4-6 hours, forget about the eyeshadow its either gone or creased, moved around w/e. BUT when i do use this potion, i am dry, and my eye makeup is perfect. All through the night it stays in place even when sweating. This is definitely HG stuff. Run out and get it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY lid primer I have used and am worried about trying others because this one is so perfect. Sometimes I wear it alone to brighten the eyes and it does just that, since it has a light tint to it. Makes eyeshadow stay on ALL DAY through ANYTHING (really), and makes the color glide on smooth and bright. I can't imagine wearing eyeshadow without it; I don't even remember what it's like haha! My one HUGE complaint and it cost the overall rating -1 is the packaging. COME ON!! Economical packaging plz? The packaging is one of the only thing that makes me want to secretly find a great alternative, even if I have to pay a few bucks more (at least I'll get all of my product). EDIT (5/06/2009): I don't need to find an alternative... I tried that with the praised Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which was an extreme disappointment. I was using it for about a month or two, and although my shadows would stay put and not crease, it wasn't long before I determined that the TFSI was making the colors look muddy and dull within an hour of wearing them. Yuck...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I am on a quest for a HG e/s primer, and this is a good one. It keeps shadow in place and that is what it promised to do. I will update after I have tried a few others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by llMyStiQuEll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful! Makes even my cheap shadows stay on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ksasr05

I'm very pleased with this product...my eyeshadow stays in place for the majority of the day..it doesn't crease or anything. I really love this stuff and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!