October 2, 2014 | 1875 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2002 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent product! It makes your skin so smooth looking and it gives awesome coverage, comes in a million shades, makes your skin look flawless! and the price is pretty good since it lasts quite a while. I use the shade C2 and it's the perfect shade for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2002 9:47:00 AM More reviews by daz4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to love studio fix as I really do like the other mac foundations (matte and full coverage) and there is a great color match. There are several problems with this foundation though. I find it very powdery looking. Doesn't meld with your skin at all, just sits on top. Also, the color changes as you wear it. Probably a good foundation for those whose skin is not oily at all, but on my conbination skin, it cakes and turns orangy. Would not buy again. Also suspect it is breaking me out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 5:48:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can always spot someone who is wearing Studio Fix. It looks dry, cakey, heavy and mask-like. It also causes breakouts like mad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2002 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this in C2. It gives just the sort of coverage I want, evening out my skintone without looking masklike. I have found it doesn't sit as well on my skin when it's too dry, but I generally moisturize, so it's fine. I like how easy it is to manipulate, with the sponge or a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 2:43:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is one of my staples and "holy grails" of foundations/powders. I use a liquid foundation and Studio Fix Foundation Powder over it. I also keep one in my purse for touch-ups and have one at my office too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 3:21:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had a hard time finding the right shade, but I do like the consistency of these products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2002 4:48:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the cakiest foundation I've ever used. I've tried using the sponge and a brush and it always looks fake on me.

Also, when I put this on, it feels like my skin is going to crack, it's so heavy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 5:18:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

I wore this all throughout high school. This was and still is one of my favorite powder foundations. It provides a medium to full coverage. I use a brush to get a sheerer coverage. This doesn't cake up or slide off of my face either.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by roxygirlyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i first got this because my friend uses it and it looks really good on her.. i cant even tell she is wearing it. when i first put it on it looked good... i looked a little made-up though. a few hours later it had cracked and changed color! i looked so horrible and shiney! it also reallly made me break out. the weird thing is that my friend still wears it.. and she has really good skin and she always looks good and natural in it. it works for some skin tones that are not dry or oily or pimpley. good luck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE this powder/foundation. It covers my under eye cirlces and makes my skin look completely flawless. I am on my fourth compact, but this stuff lasts forever!