September 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2002 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this in C2. It gives just the sort of coverage I want, evening out my skintone without looking masklike. I have found it doesn't sit as well on my skin when it's too dry, but I generally moisturize, so it's fine. I like how easy it is to manipulate, with the sponge or a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 2:43:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

This is one of my staples and "holy grails" of foundations/powders. I use a liquid foundation and Studio Fix Foundation Powder over it. I also keep one in my purse for touch-ups and have one at my office too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 3:21:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had a hard time finding the right shade, but I do like the consistency of these products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2002 4:48:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the cakiest foundation I've ever used. I've tried using the sponge and a brush and it always looks fake on me.

Also, when I put this on, it feels like my skin is going to crack, it's so heavy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 5:18:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

I wore this all throughout high school. This was and still is one of my favorite powder foundations. It provides a medium to full coverage. I use a brush to get a sheerer coverage. This doesn't cake up or slide off of my face either.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by roxygirlyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i first got this because my friend uses it and it looks really good on her.. i cant even tell she is wearing it. when i first put it on it looked good... i looked a little made-up though. a few hours later it had cracked and changed color! i looked so horrible and shiney! it also reallly made me break out. the weird thing is that my friend still wears it.. and she has really good skin and she always looks good and natural in it. it works for some skin tones that are not dry or oily or pimpley. good luck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2002 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE this powder/foundation. It covers my under eye cirlces and makes my skin look completely flawless. I am on my fourth compact, but this stuff lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ADORE StudioFix powder. I think it's the best powder ever made. Yes, I know, it's a bit drying, but that can be easily remedied by moisturizing first. The coverage is excellent and the shade selection is extensive. Well worth the price, I will be buying my next one soon! I cannot live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 8:11:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i really like their powder foundation...AND ALSO their studio fix foundation...(liquid)
both reallly wonderful products....
but i find the powder foundation a tad bit dry sometimes! but i don't really mind...u just have to make sure u moisturize before application! and the price isn't bad compared to other department store brands...ALSO they have a HUGE range of color selections...so u will DEFINATELY find a match! it is truly a great line!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2002 8:03:00 PM More reviews by peta40oz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using studio fix for years and love it. I'd use another product only because sometimes I notice an orangey tint after awhile, which I originally thought was because I was using the wrong color but find that it happens with every color I try. I will keep using this though until I find something better.