November 23, 2014 | 2040 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

I love this stuff. It's definitely HG but i will not be buying this anymore. Ive used this for years but after finding out how much product gets wasted in the container, I wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love UD Primer Potion! It goes on creamy and although it makes it sticks a little when I try to smooth on shadows, the finished product is vibrant, even eyeshadow that lasts all day. I am a big fan of drugstore makeup, and this makes my HIP eyeshadows look great and last long. A little goes a long way!

My only complaint is the applicator and tube. If it came in a squeeze tube it would be easier to apply the product since I have to use my finger anyway and am sure I'm missing some product in the little bottle.

Overall great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by oraclegirl

I have very greasy eyelids. Without this product i'm usually shine city in about 4-6 hours, forget about the eyeshadow its either gone or creased, moved around w/e. BUT when i do use this potion, i am dry, and my eye makeup is perfect. All through the night it stays in place even when sweating. This is definitely HG stuff. Run out and get it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY lid primer I have used and am worried about trying others because this one is so perfect. Sometimes I wear it alone to brighten the eyes and it does just that, since it has a light tint to it. Makes eyeshadow stay on ALL DAY through ANYTHING (really), and makes the color glide on smooth and bright. I can't imagine wearing eyeshadow without it; I don't even remember what it's like haha! My one HUGE complaint and it cost the overall rating -1 is the packaging. COME ON!! Economical packaging plz? The packaging is one of the only thing that makes me want to secretly find a great alternative, even if I have to pay a few bucks more (at least I'll get all of my product). EDIT (5/06/2009): I don't need to find an alternative... I tried that with the praised Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which was an extreme disappointment. I was using it for about a month or two, and although my shadows would stay put and not crease, it wasn't long before I determined that the TFSI was making the colors look muddy and dull within an hour of wearing them. Yuck...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I am on a quest for a HG e/s primer, and this is a good one. It keeps shadow in place and that is what it promised to do. I will update after I have tried a few others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by llMyStiQuEll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful! Makes even my cheap shadows stay on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ksasr05

I'm very pleased with this product...my eyeshadow stays in place for the majority of the day..it doesn't crease or anything. I really love this stuff and would definitely recommend this to anyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This just is AMAZING!!! I don't know what I would do without it. I have naturally oily lids and I couldn't wear eyeshadow because it would crease by mid-day. this keeps my eyeshadow from creasing, and makes the color more vibrant as others said. You have to be careful from putting too much on, because i will crease and you have to let it set completely.
Just don't forget to cut the bottle open to get the rest out. I was shocked when I found videos about it on youtube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MavenMel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like one of the previous reviewers said, I should have trusted over 2000 reviews and picked this up sooner! I debated between UDPP and TFSI for months and ended up going with Primer Potion. The stuff simply works! It keeps my eye shadows in place all day and evening until I take off my makeup. I swipe it on my lids and blend it out with my finger. I find it really easy to apply and blend my shadows. What can I say about the packaging? The bottle is adorable. Will it be hard to get all the product out towards the end? Yes. But I knew that when I purchased it so I feel like I can't slam the package. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wears eyeshadow period. this primer makes your eyeshadow stay vibrant and creaseless all day!! i am sooooo glad that i bought this!! i really wanted their new champagne tinted primer potion but i couldn't find it in the store so i bought this instead. i saw a lot of people using it on youtube and read the reviews on MUA and i have to agree that this stuff is the bomb-shiggity!! HG!!!!!!!