October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by katieee

My favorite go to eyeshadow primer, I have NEVER had a problem with creasing from this.Eyeshadow applies like a dream and lasts all day.The only problems are with the bottle that you have to basically break to get all of the product out, i'm surprised they still haven't addressed this issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sumanpo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Satisfied with this product.100% recommendable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

A dear friend sent me a sample of this,and even after all this time hearing everyone singing its praises I had not succumbed until receiving the tester tube.
I never thought that I would "need" it; I used MAC paints for that purpose or BB cream eye shadow.Well, today I was in a hurry,forgot the PP and just applied the cream eyeshadow. What a difference-my eye makeup looks like doo doo without it! It is creasing and fading like crazy.No more skipping that step for me!
As for the packaging,yeah,it is a bit difficult,but I don't have any ideas for improving it.If you have oily lids,you will find this VERY useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by beansidhe

Well, thanks to this product, I only put eyeshadow on once a day! I wear BE foundation and mostly powder shadows and was so frustrated by the creasing that would always happen no matter what I did. This is the first eye primer that worked all day.

My only complaint is the packaging. I'm not entirely sold on the wand, and I think there's probably some product left when it seems empty. Otherwise, I will be happy to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by lrinke218

In addition to having oily eyelids, I also have allergies that make my eyes water year-round. This product is PERFECT for keeping my eyeliner and eyeshadow in place and looking flawless all day. I have been VERY impressed.

The packaging is not all that great. You seem to lose some product so when you think you're beginning to run low, cut the bottle open and replace the reamining product in some sort of container.

Other than that, I have no further complaints. It's a great product and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

This is a great product for keeping eyeshadow in place all day. If it is over-applied, a crepey texture develops, but a small coating does the trick for me.

I don't like the packaging, and did have to cut it open to get the last of the product out. Despite this, I have repurchased several times, and will continue to do so -- especially now that the company has redesigned the package.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this makes my eyeshadows and eyeliners stay on all day. it made the eyeshadows more vibrant. i did however have to cut open the bottle to get out all the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by slafontaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

FYI, the product is phenomonal and a change in the packaging is on the way.........

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sanderlees

I have so many mixed reviews about this product... here we go:

- Sephora raised the price from $18CAD to $22CAD -- that is a $4 jump!!! WTF!

- I LOVE the product but absolutely HATE the packaging. I used Enkore's decanting method of putting the extra product in lipgloss pens. After a year's use, i was still able to fill up 3 entire pens. HOWEVER -- after only 3 weeks, the products have dried up in all 3 pens... what a waste....

- 5 for the product and ZERO for the packaging -- i cannot believe that Urban Decay have not heard the cries of their consumers and continue to pump out their product in this crappy bottle (including the new Sin shade)...

- I have never tried Shadow Insurance (because it may not work on my oily lids and it is more expensive)... but in the long run, if i get every product out of its package, it's A LOT cheaper than UDPP...

- I AM UBER PISSED that so much product is wasted... omfg...

- The only way I will ever buy this product again is if UDPP changes its packaging to something more practical...

- I would like to stress that i am absolutely in love with the actual product... i just can't keep throwing unused product away/wasting over half of it because of UD's incompetence with coming up with a new bottle/tube... sigh...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by azianbeauty

This stuff works sooo good. It keeps your eyeshadow in place throughout the entire day! No creases or anything. It even gives your eyes a slight shimmer.