November 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by April316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the eye primer potion almost every day. I have oily eyelids and have tried numerous products in order to get the shadow to stop creasing or running off - this product is the only one that has been able to stop the creasing and makes my eyeshadow last all day. I wore it the day of my wedding and I didn't have to worry about touch ups. For anyone who has oily eyelids I highly recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonmon

this primer suits me better than the too faced shadow insurance.. i like how my e/s stays on longer with no crease and smudges! this product is amaaaaazing :) what i dont like about it is the applicator/container.. i prefer the too faced squeeze tube though ><

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by heatherpl

I prefer Too Faced shadow insurance over this, because i tried udpp a couple times to get me to like it but it aint happening. everytime i apply it on my lids and then let it dry and apply my shadows they always turn out matte looking, chalky or ugly looking. i wont but this again. I also tried applying this under shimmer shadows and when i applied any shimmer or glitter shadows it like made the shimmerness or glitterness go away it didnt show up. i am guessing its just a weird combo with my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

I adore this product. It really helps my eyeshadow last longer, and it gives a boost to the pigment as well so I don't have to use as much. You don't need to use much at all, so it lasts FOREVER. A trick I read on here really helps with that as well--when it starts to get low, just pop off the little clear plastic stopper thing on the top and there's A LOT more product accessible. A little funny business going on with the packaging, I'd say, which is why I give it only a 2 rating for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvmac2

This product is definatley a grade A. I have been using a primer that I bought in Target for a long time and my makeup would wear out so fast and I never knew why. after reading reviews here, I ran out and bought it at Sephora. It really is wonderful! unlike my old primer, it is not greasy or oily or makes my lids feel heavy. It's light and durable (in these sense that is lasts all day!) it really does! Usually, my make up creases and wears out by the afternoon and my eyes look tired. This primer is EXCELLENT! it doesnt crease my makeup. my makeup lasts ALL day. My makeup lasted through a rainy day and a sweaty work out at the gym and it was just as colorful at the end of the day as it was when I applied it.

The ONLY thing i hate about this is the packaging. It's really stupid. It would have been better if it was in a put or a squeeze tube. But I dont like the applicator it comes with nor the bottle. it just makes it difficult to get the stuff out and apply. I just smudge some on my eyelids and use a brush to smooth it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SophiaSan

This is great for people who have oily lids.

The product definitely makes your eyeshadow more pigmented, but perhaps TOO pigmented.
It's very hard to blend when I use UDPP for some reason.

The packaging is horrible because of product buildup !
But it looks cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

cant believe it took me so long to purchase this. the bottle is a bit of a joke, wish i could see how much product was left so ive already bought a backup :)
my makeup wouldnt last 5 hours, now with a primer it last freaking forever!! i found this product works the same as the BE eyelid primer i had just purchased for about the same price. still a great purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by medea358

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily, greasy lids that eat up eyeshadow after a couple of hours. I knew primer potion had a great reputation, but I hesitated because of the price. But I'm glad I finally purchased it. My eyeshadows now have staying power, even the the cream shadows. But it doesn't dry out my lid.

The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 is the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by arikabh

I love this stuff. It's definitely HG but i will not be buying this anymore. Ive used this for years but after finding out how much product gets wasted in the container, I wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love UD Primer Potion! It goes on creamy and although it makes it sticks a little when I try to smooth on shadows, the finished product is vibrant, even eyeshadow that lasts all day. I am a big fan of drugstore makeup, and this makes my HIP eyeshadows look great and last long. A little goes a long way!

My only complaint is the applicator and tube. If it came in a squeeze tube it would be easier to apply the product since I have to use my finger anyway and am sure I'm missing some product in the little bottle.

Overall great buy!