July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by melilic

So thanks to MUA and the posts about this product, I now wear eyeshadow again. I had given up a year ago from the constant creasing and problems of getting my eyeshadow to stay put all day. This product is a lifesaver, and my eyes look pretty again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have heard the myths and gossip about how great and fantastic this product is. For the longest time I have been using MAC paint pots to provide a base for my e/s, but I wanted to try a product specific to "priming" my eyelids. All I can say is this product lives up to the hype. I have tried it with a range of e/s, and it works. It actually makes the cheap/ less pigmented e/s look fabulous... I was shocked!!... and it stayed in place for 8+ hours!! I would highly recommend this product and I do to anyone who comments or asks about my e/s. The only con is the packaging as I have a hard time getting the last of the product out from the bottom of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by burr17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first i liked this product because i made my e/s more vibrant and last all day, but after awhile when i applied this, it hurt my eyelids, made them burn and very sensitive, and i have dry skin and the more i would blend my e/s in, it would make my eyelids flake. i used it for about 3 weeks, then the product was already drying out! im going to get shadow insurance next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lula17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review on this site but this product works so well I was compelled to write. I've had the same problem with eyeshadow disappearing mere hours after having applied it due to "greasy" eyelids or whatever. I always thought it was the shadow but I've tried many brands from expensive to inexpensive. My sister read about this product after doing some research and we both decided to try it. It works wonders. My shadow and liners stay on and vibrant until I remove them. Even after 12 hours. I will definitely repurchase and want to try the new shade "Sin" as well. Packaging sucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to finally review this product and I have to say that I'm really liking this. I put this on around 3:30 p.m and I took it off just now (12 a.m.) and I noticed as I was about to take it off that the color looked as vibrant as when I first put it on. I also swiped my eyes with one finger to see if it would smudge and it didn't. I have to admit that I was wondering what all the hype was all about and now I know.
I keep reading that the bottle needs to be cut open to get the remaining product but I guess that I won't be doing this anytime soon since I bought the real big size from Sephora a while back when they had the two e/s and this for the price of one. How awesome is that? Now I'm looking forward to doing my eyes because of this. I put down that I will definitely repurchase but it's going to be a long while from now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ahaydel

UDPP is awesome! It not only provides a good base, but eliminates the blueness/redness of my lids. My eyeshadow lasts forever - no touch-ups during the day needed. Yes, the packaging stinks! I followed instructions on youtube for cutting open the end using a knife and guess what? It was super super easy. There is easily another year's worth of product in that container that you just can't get to with the wand. So don't be scared - open it up and scoop out the extra product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by spendy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hate to jump on the bandwagon but I have to agree this stuff is terrific! I'd never heard of it until I read all the great reviews on MA. I can put my eye makeup on in the morning and NEVER have to touch it up throughout the day. When I look in the mirror at night before I wash my face (somewhere around 11-12:00) my eyes look EXACTLY the same as when I did them 15 hours earlier!! The first day I used it my little 5 year old held my face in her hands to admire my "sparkly eyes" when I took her to bed. Just a tiny dab works---I even spread it slightly under my lower lashes so I don't get my usual slight bleeding (remember Alice Cooper?) of eyeliner/eyeshadow. I just got it so I'm sure I'll be dissecting the bottle to get all of it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by princessporkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this primer keeps all your eye shadow on and makes them last all day and night. It is great because sometimes your eyelids get oily but with this product it keeps it on without smudging or wiping off. Applying this under my eyeshadow allows me to not worry about it for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

It seems I am a latecomer to this potion, on seeing so many rave reviews I have purchased some and it really is great! I am wearing it for the first time today with a sparkly pink Urban Decay shadow and there is not a crease to be seen. I will be using this under all eye colours from now on. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 9:10:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Count me in as a fan of this product. It does all everyone is saying it does. I just smear a tiny bit on my eyelids, do my eyeshadow as usual, and I can count on coming home from work that night with my eyes looking the same way as they did before I left the house. it really is amazing stuff. I am a busy, working mom, and I keep my makeup routine VERY minimal. But I always use this, or else my eyeshadow rubs off before I even get to work! Good stuff, worth a try.