Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/28/2009 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this stuff. I have never used a primer that does what it claims to do, until now. It totally makes my e/s pop with intense color, it extends the wear time beyond my expectations and is very spreadable. The only complaint I have is the packaging. Too cute but too worthless lol. I will definitely be purchasing this product again but I know it will be a long time away because you only need a small dab.

on 3/28/2009 2:57:00 AM

This is my HG product! I don't know how I ever lived without it. It makes my shadow stay on all day- which for me sometimes means 12+ hours. Not only does it help your shadow stay put, but it also helps to make the color payoff better. Best of all, I never get creasing! And I have very oily lids, so for me it is just great.
This product does have some downsides. First, it's kinda pricey. Second, I don't like the packaging. I fell like alot of product gets wasted in the tube. I know of some people who cut open the tube and depot it, but I never have ( I'm thinking about it though).
Overall, I would say, give this a try.

on 3/27/2009 12:33:00 PM

This stuff really helps my eye shadow and liner last. Everything creases on me, so this really helps. I still have some fading after a while with some shadows, but it's way better than without this primer. It can look kind of cakey if I line my lower lash line with it in order to keep liner/powder from running/creasing below my eye. Because of that, and reading about the packaging issue (I haven't used mine up yet, so I haven't had to cut it open!) I'll probably try too faced shadow insurance next time, but this is definitely good stuff.

on 3/27/2009 8:04:00 AM

Hmm.. I read some of the reviews before buying, and expected a lot. I use mainly mineral eyeshadows, and this primer might make them last A BIT longer, but the difference isn't really noticable on me. I might buy it again, though, as it feels quite nice on, and makes application a bit more easy.

on 3/26/2009 10:56:00 PM

This product is amazing! I was lazy and didnt take my makeup off (from all day) a couple nights ago and the next morn I still had perfect eyeshadow. WOW! a must have

on 3/26/2009 9:38:00 PM

I bought this product because of all the great reviews, but I have to say that it doesn't work on me. I don't see any difference when I am using the primer. I use mineral eyeshadow, I don't know that does it make any difference.
But I won't buy it again, what a waste $$!

on 3/26/2009 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its a real must have! It helps to fix any eyeshadow for hours! The packaging is not a good idea at all, well it looks nice but you can't reach the end. I used to find the texture very good but now its a bit weird, I guess I'm probably reaching the end of the product! I've bought the shadow primer for Too faced ( that I will probably start using in a few days) to try something new but UDPP is still a must have!

on 3/25/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this when I bought the urban decay shadows and now I am addicted. It makes the colours pop and creases are non existant! So I will be sticking to this product. Such a pretty bottle too but because of the shape, you don't get every last drop of the product.

on 3/25/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A must if you wear eyeshadow. Makes the shadow stay put through tears, rain and rubbing. Will repurchase.

on 3/25/2009 5:49:00 PM