Satisfied with this product.100% recommendable!
A dear friend sent me a sample of this,and even after all this time hearing everyone singing its praises I had not succumbed until receiving the tester tube.
I never thought that I would "need" it; I used MAC paints for that purpose or BB cream eye shadow.Well, today I was in a hurry,forgot the PP and just applied the cream eyeshadow. What a difference-my eye makeup looks like doo doo without it! It is creasing and fading like crazy.No more skipping that step for me!
As for the packaging,yeah,it is a bit difficult,but I don't have any ideas for improving it.If you have oily lids,you will find this VERY useful.
Well, thanks to this product, I only put eyeshadow on once a day! I wear BE foundation and mostly powder shadows and was so frustrated by the creasing that would always happen no matter what I did. This is the first eye primer that worked all day.
My only complaint is the packaging. I'm not entirely sold on the wand, and I think there's probably some product left when it seems empty. Otherwise, I will be happy to repurchase.
In addition to having oily eyelids, I also have allergies that make my eyes water year-round. This product is PERFECT for keeping my eyeliner and eyeshadow in place and looking flawless all day. I have been VERY impressed.
The packaging is not all that great. You seem to lose some product so when you think you're beginning to run low, cut the bottle open and replace the reamining product in some sort of container.
Other than that, I have no further complaints. It's a great product and I will continue to repurchase.
This is a great product for keeping eyeshadow in place all day. If it is over-applied, a crepey texture develops, but a small coating does the trick for me.
I don't like the packaging, and did have to cut it open to get the last of the product out. Despite this, I have repurchased several times, and will continue to do so -- especially now that the company has redesigned the package.
this makes my eyeshadows and eyeliners stay on all day. it made the eyeshadows more vibrant. i did however have to cut open the bottle to get out all the product.
FYI, the product is phenomonal and a change in the packaging is on the way.........
I have so many mixed reviews about this product... here we go:
- Sephora raised the price from $18CAD to $22CAD -- that is a $4 jump!!! WTF!
- I LOVE the product but absolutely HATE the packaging. I used Enkore's decanting method of putting the extra product in lipgloss pens. After a year's use, i was still able to fill up 3 entire pens. HOWEVER -- after only 3 weeks, the products have dried up in all 3 pens... what a waste....
- 5 for the product and ZERO for the packaging -- i cannot believe that Urban Decay have not heard the cries of their consumers and continue to pump out their product in this crappy bottle (including the new Sin shade)...
- I have never tried Shadow Insurance (because it may not work on my oily lids and it is more expensive)... but in the long run, if i get every product out of its package, it's A LOT cheaper than UDPP...
- I AM UBER PISSED that so much product is wasted... omfg...
- The only way I will ever buy this product again is if UDPP changes its packaging to something more practical...
- I would like to stress that i am absolutely in love with the actual product... i just can't keep throwing unused product away/wasting over half of it because of UD's incompetence with coming up with a new bottle/tube... sigh...
This stuff works sooo good. It keeps your eyeshadow in place throughout the entire day! No creases or anything. It even gives your eyes a slight shimmer.
First of all the good: this stuff is wonderful, in that it truly does stop eyeshadow creasing, and keep it exactly where you put it until the end of the day when you come to take it off.
The bad: I know lots of people have commented on this already, but the cute little bottle is SO impractical. It's almost criminal - how dare they sell an expensive product in a bottle where you end up wasting almost half of it?!
So, be careful (lots of videos on youtube showing you how to do this) but do cut open the tube and depot when you think you've run out as you'll find a HUGE amount left in there. I've done it once, but I can't be bothered to depot another tube, so I shan't repurchase when there are other similarly good products available in more sensible (and fair to the customer) packaging - you would be sensible to think about buying one of these instead too.