MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

on 5/18/2003 1:12:00 AM

Great colour selection that matched my mid-pale yet prone to tanned skin. Great packaging - love it. Been wearing it for years (since high school). Wouldn't reccomend for someone with dry skin. Overall good coverage.

on 5/17/2003 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the Studio Fix. I am a C3 and its perfect for my face coloring. It stays all day and I only need to touch up once during the day. It does help with my oily face.

I use a regular powder puff to put it on. This works great for me.

on 5/14/2003 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Slow to coming to the world of MAC, this is my first MAC purchase, and I'm LOVING it. I've been trying to find a great powder foundation, and this may be it. The coverage is wonderful - I can make it as sheer or not as I want depending on what I need that day, and the color is great for me (NW20).

on 5/14/2003 3:56:00 AM

I used to wear this a lot, back when i was into powder foundation. It covered red spots pretty well. It looks a bit too heavy for me though. But i would still buy this if i want to wear powder found. again. They have a good color selection. It helps my face to stay matte.

on 5/13/2003 3:32:00 PM

Love this product. I am African American and wear NW43. It covers without being too heavy, it has the right undertones so that it looks natural, it stays put and the price is right. Have tried so many foundations but I keep returning to this one.

on 5/13/2003 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I also reviewed this under 'Studio Fix', this is the same review. This is the only foundation product I use. It doesn't irritate my skin, never looks cakey or unnatural, and makes my already great skin look absolutely flawless. While it is more expensive than a pressed powder by a drugstore brand, it is money well spent because you can get an exact match to your skin and it will last forever. Note: I do not use the sponge included to apply Studio Fix. I prefer lighter, more natural coverage, so I apply it with my beloved Sephora Retractable Powder Brush. continued >>

on 5/13/2003 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

on 5/10/2003 11:27:00 PM

My favorite foundation. Easy to use and apply, gives good coverage and performs very well. I also like the convenience of this being a foundation cake and powder in one. Great for any skin type. Comes in a broad spectrum of colors to suit any skin-tone. Can be applied with a sponge for opaque coverage, however my favorite way to apply this is to use a large powder brush for a sheerer, more natural-looking application. A definite staple!

on 5/8/2003 8:49:00 AM

Keeps my oily skin matte without caking and covered my post chicken pock marks! I am a LLL Asian that wears a C2 or NC20, LM and BB W. Ivory

Update: Breakout city after two weeks so won't be repurchasing. Darn! Color match was perfect!

on 5/5/2003 2:01:00 PM

I've been using Studiofix for over 10 years and I've tried tons of foundations and nothing comes close to MAC's color selection! Also, I have very sensitive combo skin and it doesn't break me out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials