April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2002 6:05:00 PM More reviews by goldgoat67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Studio FIx Powder is great. I mean its so smooth and it just makes my skin nice and clean but it makes it look as though I AM NOT wearing any makeup. ITS GREAT and it LASTS FOREVER!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2002 11:12:00 AM More reviews by rlo6

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has a great silky powder feel and gives great coverage. I tend to have some redness on my face and this product evens out my face without looking thick or heavy. I do use a brush to apply the powder because I want a lighter look but I like the fact that I can get medium coverage if I wanted to by using the sponge that it comes with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2002 8:42:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sadly, this did not work for me. I don't like the powdery finish, and I can feel it sitting on my face. Normal coverage doesn't look natural, and it emphasizes my pores after a while, whereas a sheer application just fades too easily as the day wears on. But it works for many others, so....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2002 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Jeniletv

I love this product. It covers great and you don't need to put a lot on to get a sheer coverage or if you want a more heavier coverage you just apply more. The price is not bad for the quality. I would definatley buy this product again and have recommended it to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2002 1:39:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

Studiofix is great because you can get as little or as much coverage as you want. Its pretty easy to use and is great to carry around for touch-ups during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2002 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Goldiloxx02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Studio Fix works really well with your skin. It is long lasting and the colors are very good for light skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

Love these items. Very versatile and works well for everyday use. Never broke me out and I haven't had any problems at all. Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Love it! I finally found my "holy grail". The color is perfect. Very easy to apply when using a foundation brush. And really helps to control shine!
The price is very good too! Well worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

The Powder Plus Foundation is outrageous! A light dusting of the C3 powder with a brush gives my skin a flawless appearance and eliminates the ruddiness. It looks so natural, even upon close visual inspection. It is also undetectable to the touch, and doesn't rub off on my clothing. I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MaryFran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

MAC is the first brand that I've found that has a color that is anywhere near my skintone. I have oily, uneven skin and makeup never stays or looks good on me. Always mask-like. With MAC StudioFix powder plus I can put on either a little for the day (using a brush) or a more heavy approach (using the neat sponge that comes with). The result is natural color and texture that lasts and lasts. I even love the packaging!