November 28, 2014 | 1856 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2002 2:54:00 PM More reviews by danielleashley

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now. Although the coverage is buildable enough, I find that I like it better as a powder rather than an all over foundation. Right now, I am using just a little liquid foundation/concealer over old scars and under my eyes and then I dust this on with a fluffy brush. That way, there's no caking up and not as much unnecessary "stuff" on my face. I do find it difficult to use as an overall foundation because it tends to be noticeable in the areas where I try to build up the coverage. However, if I just dust it like powder over my foundation/concealor, it's a very smooth finish and the areas w/ more product don't stand out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lil_me

I used this for a long time and tried a few shades, but somehow I never got the right shade. There's always a mob of people at the counter, so trying to flag down a good makeup artist was a chore! It also felt a little heavy and cake-y at times. I'll try it again...I'm sure of that!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2002 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Beachgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first your face looks absolutely flawless and you can't believe how good your skin looks. Well, give it a few hours and your pores will look like volcanoes and the shine will blast through the makeup. End result: Oily Mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2002 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Skippy_Johnson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the only thing I wear anymore. great coverage and doesnt wear of at all. easy to use. great color match!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Horrible! Caused breakouts, orange color, cakey, and way too expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2002 11:48:00 PM More reviews by wiley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, although it depends on the condition of my skin. In the winter, it looks really cakey and dry on my face. But in the warmer months, I love the stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2002 3:38:00 AM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the hardest time finding foundations and powder that match my skintone. I have this in NC35 and it is a perfect color match for my Asian skin with yellowish undertones. I don't use this by itself as a foundation because when I did, it looked very cakey and didn't cover well. I prefer my liquid foundation instead. I do use this with a brush and apply it over my foundation to set it. This way my skin looks smooth and my makeup looks even. I give it 3 lipsticks because it's supposed to be a powder foundation but I would never wear this alone as a foundation because it looks way too cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Haesel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff works so well that even my boyfriend (a clueless male) noticed how good my skin looked. And it comes in every shade under the sun.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2002 10:36:00 PM More reviews by queenakrene

I don't like how this product look on. It does not have staying power nor does it go on well. It looks clumpy and oily and the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dislike this product. This 2 in 1 cake is awfully dry and goes on chalky on my face, GOod that the coverage is reasonable, I don't need a lot of effort to build up the coverage. Also, I found that the make up artists in MAC always intend to choose a lighter shade for me- NC 20. Or they may not have a better option for my skin tone, who knows?