October 21, 2014 | 839 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2002 2:23:00 AM More reviews by simply_kristina

This is the best foundation I've ever used because it turns into a powder. The color NC42 totally matches my skin color too! I've been using this for 2 years already and it's the best!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 1:59:00 AM More reviews by AsiaChick

This is the first powder foundation I've ever bought and it's just not suitable for me since I have a little bit of flakes and dry patches on my skin most of the time. This stuff was a little cakey/powdery and the color was darker than my MAC's Studio Finish Matte and Full Coverage Foundations even though it was supposed to be the same shade as them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2002 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MichelleD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this. I got NC30, which is a PERFECT shade for me. yay! I'm soo happy. I used this over my regular foundation as a powder and my skin has never looked better. Matte, smooth, and flawless! Most of my powders make me look either too pale, or turn a fake orange color after awhile. This is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2002 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lauradan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for years - its so convenient and easy to use. The coverage is so versatile as well - and looks very natural (when applied lightly). If you are having photographs done, this makes your skin appear FLAWLESS (just put on a little more than you normally would and your skin looks phenomenal in photos!)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2002 3:57:00 PM More reviews by catgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Much as I loooove MAC lipsticks, Studio Fix broke me out, and I found the color to be too pink on my pale, slightly greenish toned skin. Loved the packaging and the versatility - wanted to love this product but just couldn't wear it. Bummer. Still searching for hg pressed powder...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

I like the convenience of this foundation. Less time consuming than the liquid type. Does a good job of covering shininess and red spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2002 7:41:00 PM More reviews by MightyMia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this stuff forever and I love how nicely it covers up my spots. You can either load it on for blemishes or just dust it on for a light powdered look. It totally mops up oil. I prefer a dry sponge but I used to use a brush all the time. Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by suhfaith

I am so impressed with ths product! I have been using it for two years now, and I think that is the longest for me to remain loyal to any one foundation.
I love the fact that you can layer this foundation to whatever type of coverage you need. And there is no annoying smell, as with many liquid foundations!
I have dry, sometimes combo, sometimes oily skin and my only problem is that it can make my skin rather oily in the t-zone areas. I would keep a pressed powder on hand for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 12:09:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

good coverage and plenty of colors to choose from but i don't really need a heavy foundation so i've stopped using it. i found it made me look a little too made-up

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2002 5:55:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

Although I quite like this foundation in general and I find the packaging and color (NC20) to be a perfect match, I really wish it would control oil a little better. I know that oil-control is supposed to be left up to powders and matte foundations, but I had hoped since this was a powder-foundation that it would be the best of both worlds. Such a shame. But its still an excellent product I recommend to everyone!