BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i honestly bough this product mostly because of the packaging and the easy way to apply it.
like other reviewers with fair skin the product was too dark and orangey and gave no to little coverage.. sooo waste of money really as its pretty expensive.
one good point is that it doesnt look cakey.

on 2/3/2009 5:23:00 AM

The packaging for this product is gorgeous!
As for the product itself, im not too pleased.
I have fair skin and this made my face totaly orange!
The formula does not blend well at all, but the product is actually good for touch-ups on top of the foundation I was already wearing as it didnt look as orange.
Wouldn't buy again :(

on 1/20/2009 11:57:00 AM

i really like the packaging...but thats about it...it is so sheeer you cant really tell that you even have foundation on, the texture is really oily plus it smells kinda strange...

on 1/18/2009 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

The sa made me up with this in a store and I bought it.....fool that I am. Coverage is so sheer it's not really foundation, it's like a very transparent tinted moisturiser and a greasy one at that. I didn't like this at all, after about an hour my skin was shiny and starting to itch. I'm rarely allergic to stuff but this was just cloying. I think money would be better spent on either a decent foundation OR a tinted moisturiser to suit your skin type. This product doesn't quite know what it's purpose is.

on 1/14/2009 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would DEFINITELY not buy this product ever again. After using this, I sort of stayed away from BeneFit products. I bought this after reading a review about it and I have to say, this is one of things that will never -ever- be back on my want list again.
Though the packaging is absolutely adorable, the product itself didn't do anything for me, other than leaving a dent in my savings account. It's also quite expensive (AUD$50).
Spend your money on something worthwhile.

on 1/9/2009 10:38:00 PM

I was lucky enough to have a skin tone that worked with Some Kinda Gorgeous, which claims to be a one shade fits all foundation. In my opinion, the finish and coverage is similar to that of a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation. This goes on damp, and dries to a light powdery finish. No need to set with powder even. Very matte. I like the texture and the look on me.

on 1/3/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Like the colour, like the packaging, like everything about it except for the price which is just to expensive. be careful with this if you have dry or flaky skin, because this product will make your dry spots show much more. Even though, great product but one lippie of due to the price.

on 12/30/2008 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product just like how I really wanted to like most benefit products. It has really cute packaging and how they advertise really persuedes me to buy it.

I tried this out at a benefit counter so the sales lady there put this on my face and omg it felt like she was putting oil on my skin and it felt really heavy. As soon as she put it on, I wanted to go home and wash my face!! It was on my face for a couple of hours and omg, my face felt like a frying pan... ssoooo oily, heavy and un-comfortable. It made some of my spots worst! Thank god I didn't buy it! I could imagine what it would do to my skin, if I used it on a regular basis!
I'm disappointed with this product, it doesn't do as it promises to! Its also very expensive and the shades are poor! I am tanned/medium skin and the saleslady said that deep matches my skin perfectly but it looked oranggeee..

I will not buy this.

on 12/30/2008 5:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product works relatively well. Since I have very dry skin I have to moisturize like craaazy before I put it on otherwise my skin will look flaky and disgusting. However it does produce a nice smooth look to your skin and is very easy to apply, which is probably why I use it. Unfortunately it doesn't provide very good coverage. I'm pretty pale but I have a lot of red acne scars that are glaringly apparent because of my skin tone...unfortunately this cream doesn't cover up much of that. I also feel like it smells funky? And you can definitely feel it on your face when you first put it on...it's pretty uncomfortable.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to makeup, so I'll probably continue to use this until I use it all up. But then I'm hunting for something that provides more coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So I always go back and forth on this product. But I have come to realize that I do really like it. It blends well. It provides LIGHT coverage so it looks natural. It also evens out my skin tone nicely. However, if you want to make the most of this product and you want to be satisfied you must do two things:

1.) USE MOSTURIZER!! I cannot emphasize this enough. If you have dry skin this WILL go on flaky and look gross. The other side to that tho is that if you have perfectly moist skin (or if you apply this make up and then maybe a bit of moisturizer) its going to look LOVELY!)

2.) YOU MUST WASH YOUR FASH THROUGHLY TO REMOVE THIS PRODUCT AT NIGHT... as I feel as though it has the tendency to make one breakout (but most foundations do anyways).

Follow those two rules and I think that you will LOVE IT.

I do not recommend this product to EXTREMELY fair people. As those are the people that might experience the orange tint.

Popular Crème Foundations