November 26, 2014 | 1894 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by a1103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to blend two colors to get close to the right shade and it still wasn't quite right. With the price tag, having to get two did not make for a happy wallet. The coverage was pretty good and my acne improved a little with this (over other oil-free, non-comedogenic brands). I couldn't get over the lack of color selection or the price tag and have since switched to minerals (where I finally found the perfect shade and no more break outs).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by civicbabe627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been using this foundation since June. I was pretty happy with this foundation. It gave a matte finish, which I like, and good coverage. By the end of the day though, it would melt off on certain areas of my face and look splotchy. It also felt heavy, which I didn't like. It clogged my pores and I think was part of the cause of my breakouts.

Ever since I discovered the MUFE HD, I will never go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by InlovewithSmashbox

I had high hopes for this foundation. I normall wear Laura Merciers Silk Creme Foundation, and I was looking to replace it with something that doesn't cost quite as much. It doesn't really cover much, and it makes me all shiney with in an hour or so. I don't even have oily skin either. I have horrible melasma from my last pregnancy and I was hoping this would work. I guess I will stick with Laura's and pay the 50 it costs.

Update: I gave it one more try and I actually love it. I wore it to busch gardens and it stayed on for 8 hours of running around in Florida heat. I am holding on to this little bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lafae

the ladies at Lancome are wonderful! they are very helpful. This foundation is light, smooth and you can't really tell you are wearing it. The buff matches my skin very well and covers up the red splotches that i have around my nose and chin. It is nearly perfect. I would rate it better but it doesn't stand up to any amount of sweat and is very expensive for my pocket book.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by TabithaWC86

This is my FAVORITE foundation. It is the only one that does not break me out. You must match the colors precisely or you will look awful. The women at the Lancome counter are usually pretty nice and helpful. This foundation looks best paired with a light dusting of the lancome dual powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by shadowlady

This foundation is awesome, enough said! It has a soft matte finish, which I think is flattering for most, and feels very light. It has a medium to full coverage, yet still looks really natural, and like your own skin, only better! It's long lasting, and has a very natural, clean look. It evens out my skin tone, and hides my imperfections. It's also oil free. My skin has never looked nicer! It looks great in photos, and has a good range of colors to choose from. I also like the hygenic pump packaging (I HATE it when foundations are in a ketchup bottle-like jar and I have to shake the hell out of it or jam a q-tip down there to get any out.) You won't have that problem with this foundation...really, it's nearly perfect! The only disappointing thing about this foundation is it has no SPF, so if you choose to go with this one, be sure to use a moisturizer with SPF in it to protect your skin. Seriously, this is like my favorite foundation. It may seem a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it in comparison to the money I've wasted on buying lots of cheap foundations that didn't flatter me. Highly recommended!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently decided to give this a fair try, as I had only used it once after I bought it, and thought it was not good for me.
The shade (Ivoire 4 N) matches me well, you cannot tell I'm wearing foundation. I think when I tried it the first time, in the winter time, my face was in bad shape, and I was spending too much time by the heater, that's why I thought the foundation made me oily. But now, I see that the foundation actually keeps me matte longer.
Granted, my face is in good shape right now, no pimples to cover, just old acne scars, otherwise I don't think this foundation would cover everything, as it's pretty sheer (on me). It feels weightless, it doesn't go cakey, and the effect it gives is a glowy matte, if that makes sense. Not oily, but not too powdery/matte.
In a way, I think it's similar to EL Double Wear Light, the only difference being that the EL can sometimes break me out, while I haven't experienced any breakout with Lancome.
All in all, this is my "going out" foundation, for every day wear I prefer LM MMU.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Lenna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely great if you're looking for good coverage. It covers well for a liquid foundation yet let's skin breathe, not cakey at all. It's mattifying yet not powdery, more dewy. I've had ZERO breakouts from this product, A1 for acne-prone skin. I've been using this for almost 2 years. I'm the type to always want to find better but i haven't had the urge to do that since i've been using this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by dulcious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this definately does NOT last for 14 hours. i become very shiny w/ this foundation. it was not worth what i paid for it. the only benefit was that it did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Lindsay225

Love, love, love this foundation! I'm a artist for Lancome and have never found a better foundation. trust me, I have wasted hundreds of dollars on foundations with empty claims, i.e. Bare Minerals.

The coverage is full and flawless. If you have discoloration and/or blemishes/acne scarring, you must try this. Used with a foundation brush, you will watch your skin transform. It gives a smooth matte finish that is NEVER cakey. A little goes a long way too! The conveinient pump bottle gives just enough product without all the mess.

I wouldn't reccomend this for drier skins with deep wrinkles.

It's a MUST have!