Philosophy Amazing Grace cologne

3.7

on 8/8/2005 4:47:00 AM

One of my favorite clean feminine scents, like a breath of fresh air. Non-offensive. Perfect for the office or daytime use. The barely detectable white musk note keeps the floral notes from becoming overwhelming. But like other reviewers have commented, the lasting power is very poor, which is why I'm rating it 4 lippies instead of 5. But I've found that the best way to make the fragrance last is to spray it on your clothes as well as your skin, like your shirt collar and sleeves. The scents seems to last longer on fabrics. Try it. Or you could also layer with the other Amazing Grace products. UPDATE: This DOES last when layered with the body emulsion. People at work always comment how I smell really good, not overpowering. 5 lippies instead of 4. Also try layering with the perfume oil or use the EDP now available.

on 7/18/2005 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells very good, but like some of the other ladies were saying, no staying power. I never even had anyone to say anything about the fragrance, as they could smell nothing. Not very good for wearing in the South where the humidity is a scorcer. I might buy it for the fall and winter months.

on 7/18/2005 10:18:00 PM

at first, i thought i just wasted my money on this. but what the other reviewers said about feeling pretty when you have this on and other people saying it smells so good -- they're all right!!:) my boyfriend LOVES this on me!:)

on 7/16/2005 9:47:00 PM

The only reason I would buy this product again is b/c I LOVE the fresh cut flowers scent - very clean and floral and GREAT for the office. However, the scent fades very very quickly - as in 2 hours it will be pretty much died down and gone - but for I think 30 bucks it should last a bit longer.

on 6/23/2005 8:17:00 PM

This is the best and probably the only fragrance I would wear, I did receive a lot of compliments when I wore this. Unfortunately, like many other reviewers said, this fragrance does not last at all.. it's gone GONE too soon. I really wanted to pass this but I feel addicted to the scent. For the price and staying power, I would say I wont repurchase, for the scent that I like, however.. I have to have this!!! This is much better than Falling in Love.

on 6/19/2005 7:08:00 PM

This is a very subtle scented cologne that WILL fade quickly UNLESS you layer it with the scented body wash and lotion--then it lasts all day. I get so many compliments on this, at least one a week, and they all say the same thing each and every time: "You smell so good." It is very expensive if you use the cologne AND the body wash AND the lotion just to make it last longer, which is why I took off a lippie. However, I have never gotten so many compliments from anything else I have worn. I am usually in favor of spicy, musky scents, but for something a little lighter, this is my definite choice.

on 6/8/2005 8:34:00 PM

Not bad, but it doesn't last long on me. I actually liked Falling in Love better, but it lasted an even shorter time! Would be a 5 if it stayed on me.

on 6/5/2005 8:57:00 PM

This is my second favorite perfume. I absolutely adore Amazing Grace, the scent is so fresh and clean, and it lasts. Once I sampled it, I had to buy it.

on 5/30/2005 1:23:00 AM

This was a nice, light scent but too light for me. Nothing worth noting about it. I could barely smell it on. I'll pass on this one.

on 5/22/2005 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this a nice clean scent. I think I prefer baby grace, but this is still really nice. I took off one lippie because I can't stand the bottles philosophy uses for their fragrances. The spritzer is always crooked and I'm scared it'll break eventually.

Popular Fragrances