September 17, 2014 | 1921 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by machella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells very good, but like some of the other ladies were saying, no staying power. I never even had anyone to say anything about the fragrance, as they could smell nothing. Not very good for wearing in the South where the humidity is a scorcer. I might buy it for the fall and winter months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2005 10:18:00 PM More reviews by chesca

at first, i thought i just wasted my money on this. but what the other reviewers said about feeling pretty when you have this on and other people saying it smells so good -- they're all right!!:) my boyfriend LOVES this on me!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Marla20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I would buy this product again is b/c I LOVE the fresh cut flowers scent - very clean and floral and GREAT for the office. However, the scent fades very very quickly - as in 2 hours it will be pretty much died down and gone - but for I think 30 bucks it should last a bit longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ThaneFurrows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another fragrance from Philosophy that leaves me hanging. I just feel like it's incomplete somehow. Light white florals and clean musk. On inital spray, I get a hairspray/bug repellent vibe. If I can tough it out for an hour or two, it then develops into a pretty, clean, sweet, skin scent. But then *poof* -- it's gone as quickly as it arrived. Undecided.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by iziz

This is the best and probably the only fragrance I would wear, I did receive a lot of compliments when I wore this. Unfortunately, like many other reviewers said, this fragrance does not last at all.. it's gone GONE too soon. I really wanted to pass this but I feel addicted to the scent. For the price and staying power, I would say I wont repurchase, for the scent that I like, however.. I have to have this!!! This is much better than Falling in Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jill627

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very subtle scented cologne that WILL fade quickly UNLESS you layer it with the scented body wash and lotion--then it lasts all day. I get so many compliments on this, at least one a week, and they all say the same thing each and every time: "You smell so good." It is very expensive if you use the cologne AND the body wash AND the lotion just to make it last longer, which is why I took off a lippie. However, I have never gotten so many compliments from anything else I have worn. I am usually in favor of spicy, musky scents, but for something a little lighter, this is my definite choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsdigger04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad, but it doesn't last long on me. I actually liked Falling in Love better, but it lasted an even shorter time! Would be a 5 if it stayed on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by glitterbomb

This is my second favorite perfume. I absolutely adore Amazing Grace, the scent is so fresh and clean, and it lasts. Once I sampled it, I had to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This was a nice, light scent but too light for me. Nothing worth noting about it. I could barely smell it on. I'll pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by BurberryLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this a nice clean scent. I think I prefer baby grace, but this is still really nice. I took off one lippie because I can't stand the bottles philosophy uses for their fragrances. The spritzer is always crooked and I'm scared it'll break eventually.