Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

My HG make up remover, though i do agree with another reviewer when they said it left a grainy residue in your eyes, even when rinsed with water.However it is in no way painfull, just a bit annoying.It is quite expensive, at apprx€19 a bottle, it does last as it soaks through the tissue or cotton wool and so the tissue can be re used.HOWEVER, and this is where it looses marks on packaging, and i know from reading other review im not alone here, the cap on mine is stuck.I just cant remove it at all!!!So i've about 3/4 of the bottle left untouched, great way to save the product, but not good packaging.I also don tunderstand what is the deal with the child proff cap on a make up remover bottle!!!My advice?go out and buy this - then straight away put it into another bottle!

on 2/11/2009 4:19:00 AM

Wonderful, easy...shake the bottle apply to cotton pad and gently soak lashes and wipe gently. I love it...it takes off everything.

on 2/11/2009 3:35:00 AM

This is one of my staples. I use it sparingly daily because I don't wear much makeup most days but the days I do or after a dance performance, it is the quickest and most thorough remover I have found. It's expensive but lasts quite a while and does the job.

on 2/11/2009 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this. Takes off all my eye makeup very easily. It is a little oily, but it doesn't bother me because it works so well. It's also very gentle, doesn't sting a bit.

on 2/9/2009 10:37:00 PM

This product removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Its really oil so it smudges the makeup around when you are removing it, so I usually have to go through 4 or so cottonballs to get the job done. I like that its very gentle on my eyes. Until I find a better and cheaper makeup remover, I will continue to use this one.

on 2/9/2009 4:53:00 PM

Simply put, this does not remove waterproof mascara.

on 2/8/2009 8:01:00 PM

I am on my second bottle of this and I love it. I didn't like it at first because I didn't think it was taking off all my waterproof mascara, and when I told the SA at Clinique she told me to gently press the soaked cotton pad on my eyelashes for a few seconds, THEN wipe. This took off all my makeup. The oiliness doesn't bother me because I follow with cleanser straight after (cleansing oil, then foam cleanser)

Also, this is kind of strange but I think it's made my lashes stronger. I used to get one or two eyelashes falling out every once in a while, but they never fall out anymore, even when I yank at them with my curler (unintentionally). This is why I bought the second bottle instead of looking for something cheaper.

on 1/27/2009 11:32:00 AM

I'm surprised by all of the good reviews on this product. Thankfully, I got mine as a GWP, so I didn't waste my money. This makeup remover had a hard time removing my not-waterproof mascara, so I'm not sure how it would be able to get the tough stuff off.

on 1/25/2009 2:45:00 PM

I love this makeup remover, you only need a tiny bit and it takes off all my eyemakeup. Lasts a long time, i had one of the little sample bottle and it lasted me since summer 08, till just the other day. Deffinatly will always rebuy this product.

on 1/24/2009 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Take The Day Off is a great makeup remover from Clinique. I mostly use it to take off lipgloss. It dissolves it easily and quickly.