Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 3/22/2004 5:21:00 AM

Lipsmackers are the best. Once, they were exclusively for 12 year old girls but the yummy smells (and tastes!) and the cheapness of them makes them a hit with everyone!

on 3/21/2004 10:38:00 AM

I LOVE THESE! I have 3 flavors: Dr. Pepper, Vanilla and Strawberry banana. these are olny $1.37! YAY!
these are really cute lip balms. perfect for a purse or backpack, I keep all 3 in my makeupbag. :) can't go wrong here!

on 3/18/2004 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Since 6th grade this has been a staple in my makeup bag. I have dry lips and love the creamy clear shine that I get after applying this all day long. I have them EVERYWHERE, Car, desk drawer, husbands truck, gym bag etc.... Can't live without them little jems.

on 3/18/2004 2:47:00 AM

They smell so good! :) So many to choose from and the price is great! Every girl should own atleast one of these! I have a whole collection of em'! I love Pink Lemonade and Root Beer Float! Watermelon is also yummy! :)

on 3/15/2004 5:59:00 AM

My favorite lip balm of all! I have so many of these! They come in so many yummy flavors and they make your lips really soft! I like vanilla, strawberry and cotton candy the most =)

on 3/14/2004 11:12:00 AM

Not my favorite lip balm, but I like it for nostalgic reasons. Nothing will be as good as the big fat ones I got in my Christmas stocking as a kid, but I do keep a tube of Dr. Pepper at home and at work for a quick pick-me-up. If I use it too much, my lips get irritated.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Overall I think these are great. They are nice for a chapstick that keeps your lips moisturized. They have great scents. And a lot of them just look darn good on the lips. I have always purchased these and will continue to do so. Especially vanilla, it's my absolute favorite :)

on 3/5/2004 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

As much as I love the scent and packaging of LipSmackers and the other Bonne Bell prodcuts - they do nothing at all for my lips. The lipsmackers are waxy and I find that I cannot apply them more than once a day or else my lips get irritated - not exatly ideal. Oh well.. at least I can get them to send out as swap extras!!

on 3/1/2004 12:25:00 PM

These are good for just keeping your lips from being chapped. They have great flavors and they're fun.

However, I wanted something with a good SPF, and something with lysine, as I get very chapped lips sometimes.

I did use the Lipsmackers for years before I switched to a medicated chapstick.

on 2/28/2004 11:24:00 PM

I am a total Lipsmakers Freak !!!
I must have about 40 of them, or more. each time i see a flavor i don't already have, I MUST buy it to add to my ever increasing collection.

Popular Lip Glosses