Maybelline Sky High Curves Extreme Length and Curl [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

on 7/1/2004 9:58:00 PM

This mascara does curl the tips slightly, but it also causes lashes to stick together. To make matters worse, it dries extremely hard and flakes into eyes easily. (All of you contact-wearers know this is a big problem.)
I'll be going back to L'Oreal Voluminous as soon as possible.

on 6/24/2004 1:42:00 PM

I have long, straight lashes and this mascara did almost nothing to curl them. It made my eyelashes a bit longer, but at the end of the day they looked the same as before except hard and clumpy. Very mediocre imho.

on 6/23/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely little product... especially since it sticks to what it says it can do: curl! It doesn't smudge (I don't put too much on anyhow) and it gives a pretty look to my eyes. It's not perfect though, isn't dark enough, and doesn't lengthen too well. But it was advertised to curl lashes and it indeed does that.

on 6/18/2004 9:54:00 PM

I bought this in olive green, it did give my lashes a slight curl at the tips and looks really nice BUT it doesn't lengthen my lashes at all, L'oreal's Lash Architect did a better lengthening job. And it take a little longer to dry,.. I wish there's a mascara that combines Lash Architect and this one!

on 6/18/2004 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sucks! One of the worst mascaras I have ever used. It didn't curl my lashes at all, although it did add a little length. It flaked a lot, which irritated my sensitive eyes, and my lashes felt like they were coated with rubber. My HG is still Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara!

I just bought this today, so this is pretty much just my first impression, but here goes. It's ok, acctaully, pretty good. I like it better than CoverGirl's Fantastic Lash, but not nearly as much as Rimmel's Lenght and Lift. I have this in waterproof, and my main complaint, other than the fact that it clumps a little, is that there is no brown. Brown black is what I had to get, and it is WAY to dark for me (fair skinned redhead) so it looks very bad. However, it DID lengthen ALOT and curled a little. Overall, almost as good as Lenght and Lift, but no brown. And it's more expensive, too.

on 6/17/2004 1:41:00 AM

at first the product was ok it lenghtened by didnt curl but after a week of using it it made my eyes very dry and irrated during the day I woundlt buy again

on 6/15/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The waterproof version of this mascara is really good. I love the thin yet full brush because it catches every lash. The color is rich and sooty which is perfect for a dramatic lash look. It almost looks like I have false lashes on. But beware, if you go over two-three coats, it will start clumping pretty badly. But if you lightly coat your lashes and wriggle the brush while you apply, you shouldn't have a problem with clumping. But then again, it may depend on your natural lash type. I have medium length, fine, and straight lashes which I always must curl with a metal eyelash curler.

on 6/14/2004 1:44:00 PM

one word : CLUMPS!
it clumps so bad and dries so hard. yes it did lengthen but my eyelashes looked like they were mummified.

on 6/10/2004 8:56:00 PM

I definetly like this mascara. It's what I use when I want a more glamorous lash. I usually use the shu uemura basic black, but when I go out at night, I curl my lashes, and put this on with a light hand, and I have great results. The brush is kinda triangle shaped, so I use one of the "corners" to apply the product. It doesn't weigh my lashes down, and like I said earlier, it makes them look more glamorous. Much more noticeable. I only gave it a 4 because it is kind of easy to apply too much and then you get thicker, longer but saggy lashes, the curl doesn't hold.

Popular Mascaras