November 25, 2014 | 1641 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ImCanadian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lot of reviewers liked the longevity of this gloss, but it didn't work for me. It dried out after just a couple of hours. The quality of the gloss is alright, nothing to rave about. As for the packaging, I hated it. Because after a few weeks of use, the cap and the lip applicator was a mess. I will now continue to use this strictly with a lip brush for precise application and prevention of goopiness in the cap. Overall, it's okay. I like the fact that you get 15 ml of the stuff so it'll last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Call me crazy, but I kind of like the tacky feeling of MAC lipglasses. :) I've purchased clear over and over (usually b/c I've misplaced it and found it later). But, hey, you can never have too much of this stuff. Works well on its own or over anything. Locks in color and stays.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by p00kie

I love this stuff. It's a must have for anybody who uses lipgloss. It so versitile and has great staying power. I use it with lipsticks and lipliners all the time. It's great for creating your own lipgloss colors. If you want a really intense gloss look, use a lot. If you want subtle shine, use a little. But beware, this may not be a good product for someone who has problems with lipstick bleeding. In my opinion, one of MAC's best products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by melodiesoflife

Has alot of shine (which I love!) and has great staying power. I don't find the stickiness that bad, actually. There are Bonne Bell lip lites in Clear that are similar, but they last for a very short time, unlike this one. The tip is a little hard to apply (like L'oreal CJs), but other than that, I love this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2004 5:10:00 PM More reviews by skintight

I only bought this stuff a couple of days ago, but I already really like it. I am a huge fan of the tinted lipglass, so I thought this would feel similar but just add shine. That it does, but it is not nearly as easy to put on...that is my only gripe. I put it directly on my lips with the bottle and it doesn't glide on easily, I put in on with my fingers and it's not as shiny as I would like. The best way I've found is to put it over a moisturizing lip balm (Burt's Bees beeswax..the best) and that just seems like too much trouble.

Maybe I just need to get the hang of it. Besides the application, it is a great product. Just not 5 lipsticks quite yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Incredibly tacky, a bitch to remove, and not at all kissable... but gorgeous. The all-time best gloss ever, the Everest of glosses IMO. DH calls it my lip vinyl. I use it on special occasions or smoky eye days (usually, they're one and the same). For me, this product can't be beat; it provides incredible shine for hours without budging. Will repurchase over and over and over.... continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by migrithea

Sexy stuff. You can have sexy '70's Blondie lips or just a nice long lasting shine depending on how you apply. Only wear it when my hair is up or back. It's like turning your lips into fly-paper.
But so what? I'm looking ultra glam! (Or so I hope--LOL!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

I had tried this from a friend before and really liked it and I finally received this as a X-Mas present. This is what you should buy if you want mega longlasting, shine for a super sexy pout! Very sticky, but I don't mind 'cause I know my lips look great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2003 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ButterflyBebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad, ok staying power & gives a nice clear glossy look. Fails however next to my HG of gloss Christian Dior Sirop!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 12:26:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my fav's it is awesome because it lasts forever and gives you mega shine. I eat with it and everything and at the end I still have it on--it's great!