October 24, 2014 | 835 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by kelblu

Why, oh why, haven't I used this way before I spent tons on all kinds of facial cleansers??! So many of the cleansers I've used are full of detergents and drying ingredients that have caused me alot of grief with my skin since it's so sensitive and acne prone. This is agreeing with my skin, doesn't dry me out and it so cheap. I love the scent and it goes a LONG way. I use it with a washcloth on my face and it removes all traces of makeup and leave me with a glow. I absolutely love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so dissapointed in this soap. I tried it for my face and it broke me out terribly. I have very sensitive skin and Dove aggrivated it big time. Though it wasn't drying and made the skin that didn't break out very soft. I wish it would have worked for me. The lather was very soft and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

I love this soap, it is cheap for a big pack of it and lasts a long time. It really cleared my skin and I love the smell, or lack of. I just smell very clean, it is nice. Also, it doesn't dry my skin out, which is a good thing because I don't always remember to moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just perfect: smells divine, leaves my skin moisturised after a shower and lasts ages. This soap bar is my HG!! It is much better than more expensive - luxury brands and the price is amazing (very affordable).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I pretty much can't live without Dove basic soap in my shower!
It's non-drying, smells great, lathers up nicely and leaves skin feeling soft. I use it in the shower, as well as for my face sometimes, if I notice breakouts or if my skin gets really sensitive - I switch to a basic care, Dove for cleaning plus a basic moisturiser, and it usually clears up my skin pretty fast!
LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

Love this for my combination skin as it does not exacerbate my rosacea or cause any acne flairups.

I use the unscented version. The bar lasts long, lathers well, and removes makeup and debris from my skin.

Overall a great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by SHEMISHKA

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have used the unscented sensitive skin version of this bar and liked it very much. Recently, though, I have had problems with an itchy rash on my face (most likely eczema) which doesn't repond well to the cream my dr. gave me. I stopped using this soap and switched to Spectrojel a few days ago, and I am almost nearly clear. I like the smell and the soft skin resulting from this soap when I use it in the shower, so I will probably purchase again. Maybe this crazy sensitive skin on my face is just temporary. I can wish, can't I?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love dove soaps! My dermatologist recommended this soap to use as a face cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by dizzied

So, I'm on this "back to basics" kick because my skin has been unhappy & breaking out in cystic nasties along my chin & jawline for the past few months. I decided to use this soap as my nightly facial cleanser because it is what I used in high school and I had awesome skin then. Many of you will argue that a body soap should not be used on the face, but I find that this soap is perfectly suited for my skin needs.

After cleansing my face is not tight, and feels clean. My skin looks better after using this as a cleanser for a week than any other product I have used, ever. (Like y'all, I am a product junkie, so that's saying a lot). This is my HG for now, but I'm not saying it will be yours. I love this soap as my daily cleanser and wonder why I ever switched it up.

I will repurchase and would reccomend it to anyone willing to try. Plus it smells nice. The facial version is exactly the same but w/o fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by narshallow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite soap of all time! Lovely smell, creamy moisturizing feeling. Love it!

If I try new soap, I always miss my Dove. :)

I'll re-buy over and over!