MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

on 2/27/2005 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I prefer the Maybelline Eye Contour brush to this. While both are good for liner/brow, the bristles of the 266 seem rather coarse in comparison to the Maybelline brush. In addition, the 266 is thirteen dollars more. I would not repurchase this. continued >>

on 2/27/2005 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I prefer the Maybelline Eye Contour brush to this. Well both are good for liner/brow, the bristles of the 266 seem rather coarse in comparison to the Maybelline brush. In addition, the 266 is thirteen dollars more. I would not repurchase this. continued >>

on 2/27/2005 9:30:00 AM

This is the best angle brush I've found for brows, or for lining lids with shadow. The thickness is perfect, not flimsy, and I've been using mine for 8 years, washing every two weeks. It hasn't deteriorated or lost its shape at all. Very good quality for the price.

on 1/30/2005 9:51:00 AM

Iíve been using this with my Benefit Brow Zings for at least 5 years. Itís a great brush for brows! Perfect slanted shape, stiff but not too stiff bristles, easy to clean.

on 1/23/2005 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have been considering this brush for over a year now; I got it last month as a treat to myself and I wish I had bought it sooner. It's very precise due to the thin but stiff bristle alignment, which is much better than other (drugstore) liner brushes I've tried. When I use this to line my eyes with Carbon e/s, the line is indistinguishable from my real lash line, and my eyes look almost naturally smoked. It's a very nice effect. It's a pricey brush, but it has altered the way I do some of my makeup, which automatically propels it to 5 lippies.

on 1/2/2005 3:02:00 AM

Love this brush. It's so easy to use and handle. I use it to line upper and lower lash line and it makes the perfect line, everytime.

on 12/18/2004 11:39:00 PM

Fabulous angle brush - just perfect for lining the lids. Have just bought for use with pigments - and am considering buying another for use with gel eyeliners.

I got this brush in a holiday set although i defenitely think you need an angled brush , i dont think the MAC one is anything special you could get one just as good less money.

on 12/14/2004 2:27:00 PM

This brush is a must have! I use this brush for perfect application of e/s under my eyes to create a smoky eyed look and also I use it to line the upper lash line. You can use this with SB cream eyeliner or BB gel liner, I have for both and it works perfectly. I also use it with dry e/s all the time as well. It provides perfect application every time. Oh and it works well as a brow brush but I have been using the 208 now for that.

on 12/13/2004 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe I didn't get this brush! I love it. It works great for lining your eyes with shadow and this brush makes it easy and gives you more precision compared to other brushes. It's a little pricey but totally worth it for this one. I don't regret buying this.

Popular Makeup Brushes