MAC 266 Thin Small Angle (natural hair)

4.5

This is the best angle brush I've found for brows, or for lining lids with shadow. The thickness is perfect, not flimsy, and I've been using mine for 8 years, washing every two weeks. It hasn't deteriorated or lost its shape at all. Very good quality for the price.

Iíve been using this with my Benefit Brow Zings for at least 5 years. Itís a great brush for brows! Perfect slanted shape, stiff but not too stiff bristles, easy to clean.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have been considering this brush for over a year now; I got it last month as a treat to myself and I wish I had bought it sooner. It's very precise due to the thin but stiff bristle alignment, which is much better than other (drugstore) liner brushes I've tried. When I use this to line my eyes with Carbon e/s, the line is indistinguishable from my real lash line, and my eyes look almost naturally smoked. It's a very nice effect. It's a pricey brush, but it has altered the way I do some of my makeup, which automatically propels it to 5 lippies.

Love this brush. It's so easy to use and handle. I use it to line upper and lower lash line and it makes the perfect line, everytime.

Fabulous angle brush - just perfect for lining the lids. Have just bought for use with pigments - and am considering buying another for use with gel eyeliners.

I got this brush in a holiday set although i defenitely think you need an angled brush , i dont think the MAC one is anything special you could get one just as good less money.

This brush is a must have! I use this brush for perfect application of e/s under my eyes to create a smoky eyed look and also I use it to line the upper lash line. You can use this with SB cream eyeliner or BB gel liner, I have for both and it works perfectly. I also use it with dry e/s all the time as well. It provides perfect application every time. Oh and it works well as a brow brush but I have been using the 208 now for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe I didn't get this brush! I love it. It works great for lining your eyes with shadow and this brush makes it easy and gives you more precision compared to other brushes. It's a little pricey but totally worth it for this one. I don't regret buying this.

I use this brush to fill in eyebrows, smudge eye pencil and to apply eye shadow as a liner - wet or dry. Love it! Not cheap, but brushes are investment and I don't regret getting this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The MA at the MAC counter at Nordstrom used this brush to line my upper lids with the Carbon eye shadow and I loved the look it gave me, so I decided to buy it. I've been using this for about a week now and I like the look I get even better using this brush myself. I've never been able to get such a thin, sharp, precise line, especially at the corners of my eyes using drugstore liquid liners with the brushes that come with them. I doubt I would ever have to buy this again unless I lost it (I soo hope I don't), but I would most definitely repurchase this.

Popular Makeup Brushes