October 25, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by janelistens

I have Creamsicle and Lollipop.
CREAMSICLE- A very light peachy pink nude. Very unique and very pretty on the lips.. would work best on women with lighter skin tones but who am I to decide. :) (Ladies I think this is great especially for days when you don't want to look like you tried too hard or are just staying at home wanting to still look subtly sexy for the hubby)

LOLLIPOP- omgoodnessss I just really like this color too. It's a berry/fuschia pink that is somehow very wearable. Brightens up the entire face and makes you look healthy and SEXY to the max.

In my experience, they aren't overly soft... so unless you live in a sauna I wouldn't worry about it smushing. Packaging is cute, price is ok... u gotta try them :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Cicaeda

These lipbutters were so hyped out last year. I don't think they were overhyped, per se; I just think that their flaws weren't given enough attention. I purchased the colors Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, and Lollipop. When I applied Lollipop, it looked very dark and almost vampy; Peach Parfait looked great, even though it's kind of a glitterbomb; and I still use Strawberry Shortcake because of how beautiful a pink it is against my NW35 skin. Here's the thing; the bullet is so soft. It likes to spin around in the tube so the shape isn't facing the correct way... If you press down too hard on it, the entire thing breaks or comes off. And because of the way the packaging is, it's really easy to nick the cap on the lip product and completely ruin it because the bullet is just SOOOO. SOFT. Some shades are way more pigmented than others, true, but they all have good pigmentation and supply you with the right amount of color, shine, and moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this product is hit-or-miss because some colors are pigmented and others are not. I don't think that this is a moisturizing lip balm either. This is good for those who want a sheer color on their lips, so are very pigmented though. You don't get a lot of product, and it is very easy to push down to hard on these and smooch the lip butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product more than I love any other, and I've purchased a fair amount of expensive lip products in the past (and now regretting it terribly). These lip butters are exactly what I was looking for - colour that won't look too dramatic and unwearable in general, but still add something to my lips. For the past few years I've been put off wearing my bright red lipsticks, although I love them so much. The main reason behind this was the fact that I couldn't find one that wouldn't look like I had spent ages on my make up in the morning and went through too much effort for just walking around in my town. I bought this product in Cherry Red, Lollipop, Raspberry Pie, Sweet Tart and Tutti Fruity, so as you can see, I am completely in love with it. It moisturizes well, it looks gorgeous, the pigmentation is amazing for a lip butter and still doesn't look too over done for every day wear! The only down side of this product is that it wears easily, it scrapes against the lid and sometimes chunks become smeared on the tube - this doesn't bother me though, for the price. I'm so excited that I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought one of these lip butters in the colour "Lollipop". I think the colour is lovely and the product in general has a nice texture and makes my lips feel moisturised and taken care of. My mother bought one in the colour "Raspberry Pie" and she feels the same way. The colour lasted for a very long time, which I was impressed about. I would definitely recommend this lip product to anyone who wants their lips to feel taken care of and moisturised. I would definitely buy this product again!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Peach Parfait shade which was a fail on my NW20 complexion, made me look like a stiff. (!) So I went with Tutti Fruitti and loved it! Bright screaming orange but that's the "in" color for 2012 so WTH. Having said that, I like the quality, I have a number of them (Cherry Tart, Berry Smoothie, Pink Truffle etc.) and love 'em. Good moisture and color. But if you have any color in your lips at all, stay away from Peach Parfait, that's my advice for today girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sunshine96

this is good for people who wants a moisturizing lips. some of the colors are tinted and some looks like glossy. the price is cheap and good for dry lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a few of them, and only because they were on 3 for 2. I am not a lipstick person, I much prefer tinted lip balm. So I thought these would be just right for me. But I have found them to be very hit or miss. Swatching on my hand and liking it, does not translate to the lips - although I find that with any lip products anyway. I got Lollipop, hated that one so much - way too pigmented and bright for me. Peach Parfait is nice, but too sparkly. Creme Brulee makes me look washed out. Berry Smoothie is the only one I like. But I have found that the staying power is pretty rubbish and I hate the packaging so much. To me they look cheap and getting the thing out of its holder is hard work! Wouldn't buy them again.

Skin: NW20-25

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went and bought this solely on the advice of the rave reviews here. I chose 020 Brown Sugar as I've been into a more caramel look recently. I was not disappointed. It feels and looks great. I am prone to dry lips and it is very hydrating. For a natural but glowing look it can't be beat. I am tempted to try the other shades. I have a feeling I'll be using this up and getting more.

Edit: after a few weeks I am not that crazy about it. You have to reapply many times a day because it dries out on the lips and just disappears. I won't buy it again. I have downgraded my original ratings.

Edit again May 5, 2014: I use this from time to time just because it does add shine and moisture but it is so annoying the way it wears off in 5 minutes, and causes bleeding around the lipline when used over lipstick. I don't think it is any better than a lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Saw this in superdrug, and bought it as part of the 3for2 range so it wasn't too pricey. I bought the colour Pink Truffle and i love the colour on my lips. Its in a cute tube and it is a great creamy formula, not sticky, pigmented enough to give a nice colour to the lips and its glossy. Its a perfect mix between a lipbalm and a lipstick and I would be tempted to buy more colours.