Dior Dior Addict EDP

3.9

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. If you use a light hand it smells wonderful after the dry down. I get compliments from people all the time on this scent and my boyfriend loves it, which is amazing because he usually doesn't comment about how I smell but when I use this he can't stop sniffing me. Big plus!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Not only my holy grail for sexy daytime fragrances, but my best friend's as well. The second I smelled this on a magazine strip, I knew I had to tell her about it. She went nuts over it, said it was the fragrance she had always been looking for, and we split a special promo pack between us. I'm still using the small dab-on bottle more than a year after I got it, and she's still in love with it too. Not a fragrance I'd wear every day, and definitely not one to overuse (dabbing it on judiciously or spraying it in the air and walking through it seems the best application) but on the days when you want to turn things up a notch, it's a hands-down winner. I'll definitely buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I wore this perfume on my first trip to Vegas..and god did it fit. I can remember spraying this on looking in a hotel mirror dressed in a sexy black lace over pink short slit dress, dark hair cascading everywhere, while my sultry tall dark and handsome..and a bit slightly evil boyfriend is purring in the background..... Ahhhh addict how I adore you...for sultry vegas whores everywhere.

I bought this a few years ago on a whim because it is so different. The first day that I wore it along with the body lotion it was raining and this scent dried-down really well on me. It took on a wonderful orangey note. (I must note though, that it's true about the first spray being atrocious. The dry-down on this is much better). Well somehow my body chemistry never recaptured the great scent of that first rainy day that I wore it (I'm noting the rain because I'm thinking that had something to do with the way the scent morphed on my skin).
I ended up giving it to my aunt. I can't really describe the scent of this in words. It does have a vanilla base with maybe some amber and fruitish-powder notes too. Oh and there's something bitter in it that causes the first spray to be b-a-d. But if you can catch the right dry-down with this, it's very unusual and very delicious. I may give it another whirl one of these days.

With sprays, this fragrance goes on atrociously. The smell made me want to choke. But give it a few moments, and it transforms into a very sexy, musky fragrance that I love. I prefer it in the pat on bottle I originally got though, so I can forego the entire horrible initial odor.

I had been saving up my damn Shoppers Optimum Points to treat myself to a bottle of this as it's not one of the cheapest brands for how much you get. But my God! The *first* day I wore this I had over 4 men ask me what I was wearing. One guy even followed me up the stairs and told me I smelled like heaven (I am sure my fiance would be thrilled lol!). But it is so sexy and a very rich fragrance so you do not need to use a lot. I am pretty bad at explaining what fragrances smell like, but it's just "thick and sultry" and you just have to try it for yourself.

I really like this perfume. It is very heavy and strong, but I like that in a scent. It is something I would only wear out at night, a little too strong (even for me) for daytime or summer wear. Very sexy, dangerous kind of scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Dior Addict is destined to be a classic. It reminds me of vanilla and bourbon, very sexy and warm. I love the bottle, too. If you want a sophisticated, sultry fragrance with incredible lasting power, this is it. Sometimes I can still smell this on me the next morning!

I've been drawn to the bottle many times before because it is so beautiful. Now I've been trying this out and it smells a little reminicent of the Hypnotic Poison playdough drydown, but Addict is so much better. The scent is plain sexy without being overdone (just got to take it easy with this stuff) Bf says it smells like blueberry muffins on me. *shrug*

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had to add my two cents here to try to bring up the rating. I LOVE this fragrance!!! I'm an Opium/Patchouli kind of person, so this is right up my alley. I don't think it's too sexy or dark at all. This is my favorite to date. I want to bathe in this!

Popular Fragrances