January 28, 2015 | 900 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Dior Addict EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Lannie782

I've been drawn to the bottle many times before because it is so beautiful. Now I've been trying this out and it smells a little reminicent of the Hypnotic Poison playdough drydown, but Addict is so much better. The scent is plain sexy without being overdone (just got to take it easy with this stuff) Bf says it smells like blueberry muffins on me. *shrug*

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by casimmons23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had to add my two cents here to try to bring up the rating. I LOVE this fragrance!!! I'm an Opium/Patchouli kind of person, so this is right up my alley. I don't think it's too sexy or dark at all. This is my favorite to date. I want to bathe in this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Addict. It's a strong, syrupy, narcotic vanilla, hints of resin and incense in it, too. Not for the faint of heart, and I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the heat. I guess it's a love/hate thing. I wouldn't wear it every day, but then again, I don't do that w/ anything. It's wonderful if I am in the mood for something ultra sexy and sweet.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by lavenderfleur

I love Addict. It is very strong, so I have to be careful not to apply too much. I actually spray a cotton ball and then dab it on, otherwise, it's just overwhelming. This is perfect for fall and winter, but I wouldn't dare try it during summer in Texas! I just got my full bottle today, and received two compliments while I was out. I love that! I will definitely repurchase this. It's my HG sexy, going out scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

At first, I liked the scent, even if it was a bit strong. This fragrance has most of the notes I like in a perfume. Unfortunately, I never had such a bad migraine!! I tried it 3X, and each time I got almost sick because of the very strong headache it gave me. Too bad. :-( continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilith_Ambre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this mutually hateful relationship with Addict, it's pathetic. But something always keeps me going back to it, however briefly.
This time may be the one.
Starts out very flowery/vanilla and smokey/incensey. Only this time, instead of turning to flat, cold, plastic vanilla, it decided to be nice. It let the woods and musk come through in the dry down, which really creates the magic in this scent. So what I ended up with was a vanilla scent with smokey touches throughout, lightened up with easy florals and silkened with velvety woods. No powdery effect, but great sillage anyway. Spray easy because this does expend greatly with human chemistry.
EDITED: I removed a lippie because hours down the road, it did become annoying as hell. Sugary. But that took a long time to happen, about 6 or more hours. Until then, it was pretty good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2004 5:41:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the top and middle note of Addict.Very sexy and seductive in a decent way. However, the base note is a bit tacky on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2004 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lamujerindependiente

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! it seems as though everything has already been said about this, I just wanted to up the ratings with my vote! lol ;) Plus, I got the 3.4oz bottle for $39 bucks online from a discount place; take that, 75 dollar sephora!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2004 5:34:00 AM More reviews by tomsgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah, no thanks to this overwhelming and nothing-new-here addition to Dior. Reminds me again to try before I buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

I thought I liked this until I sprayed it on before coming online to swap...I could smell it on my wrist as I typed and all I could think of was that it smelled like Marzipan! ick or almond paste...Definetely will not buy.