Dior Dior Addict EDP

3.9

on 12/4/2004 9:28:00 AM

I had been saving up my damn Shoppers Optimum Points to treat myself to a bottle of this as it's not one of the cheapest brands for how much you get. But my God! The *first* day I wore this I had over 4 men ask me what I was wearing. One guy even followed me up the stairs and told me I smelled like heaven (I am sure my fiance would be thrilled lol!). But it is so sexy and a very rich fragrance so you do not need to use a lot. I am pretty bad at explaining what fragrances smell like, but it's just "thick and sultry" and you just have to try it for yourself.

on 12/3/2004 6:29:00 PM

I really like this perfume. It is very heavy and strong, but I like that in a scent. It is something I would only wear out at night, a little too strong (even for me) for daytime or summer wear. Very sexy, dangerous kind of scent.

on 11/27/2004 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Dior Addict is destined to be a classic. It reminds me of vanilla and bourbon, very sexy and warm. I love the bottle, too. If you want a sophisticated, sultry fragrance with incredible lasting power, this is it. Sometimes I can still smell this on me the next morning!

on 11/21/2004 8:56:00 PM

I've been drawn to the bottle many times before because it is so beautiful. Now I've been trying this out and it smells a little reminicent of the Hypnotic Poison playdough drydown, but Addict is so much better. The scent is plain sexy without being overdone (just got to take it easy with this stuff) Bf says it smells like blueberry muffins on me. *shrug*

on 11/19/2004 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had to add my two cents here to try to bring up the rating. I LOVE this fragrance!!! I'm an Opium/Patchouli kind of person, so this is right up my alley. I don't think it's too sexy or dark at all. This is my favorite to date. I want to bathe in this!

on 11/10/2004 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Addict. It's a strong, syrupy, narcotic vanilla, hints of resin and incense in it, too. Not for the faint of heart, and I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the heat. I guess it's a love/hate thing. I wouldn't wear it every day, but then again, I don't do that w/ anything. It's wonderful if I am in the mood for something ultra sexy and sweet.

on 10/31/2004 1:50:00 AM

I love Addict. It is very strong, so I have to be careful not to apply too much. I actually spray a cotton ball and then dab it on, otherwise, it's just overwhelming. This is perfect for fall and winter, but I wouldn't dare try it during summer in Texas! I just got my full bottle today, and received two compliments while I was out. I love that! I will definitely repurchase this. It's my HG sexy, going out scent.

on 10/24/2004 11:41:00 AM

At first, I liked the scent, even if it was a bit strong. This fragrance has most of the notes I like in a perfume. Unfortunately, I never had such a bad migraine!! I tried it 3X, and each time I got almost sick because of the very strong headache it gave me. Too bad. :-( continued >>

on 10/23/2004 7:03:00 PM

I've had this mutually hateful relationship with Addict, it's pathetic. But something always keeps me going back to it, however briefly.
This time may be the one.
Starts out very flowery/vanilla and smokey/incensey. Only this time, instead of turning to flat, cold, plastic vanilla, it decided to be nice. It let the woods and musk come through in the dry down, which really creates the magic in this scent. So what I ended up with was a vanilla scent with smokey touches throughout, lightened up with easy florals and silkened with velvety woods. No powdery effect, but great sillage anyway. Spray easy because this does expend greatly with human chemistry.
EDITED: I removed a lippie because hours down the road, it did become annoying as hell. Sugary. But that took a long time to happen, about 6 or more hours. Until then, it was pretty good.

on 10/22/2004 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love the top and middle note of Addict.Very sexy and seductive in a decent way. However, the base note is a bit tacky on me.

Popular Fragrances