December 22, 2014 | 1617 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by cenxo

I have acne scars which are extremely hard to cover up. this is the perfect concealer for scarring! I don't have to use the little pencil. it's thick and creamy and applies beautifully with the warmth of fingers. doesn't apply as well with a brush or sponge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by cpedroza619

Best concealer i have used yet! I have dark under eye circles and this covers them perfectly. I love the packaging and how little i have to use to cover flaws and blemishes. This is my hg concealer even over the high end concealers i have tried

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! In summer I use "light" and in winter I use "ultra light". I actually mix a bit of this with face lotion and make my own tinted moisturizer and it is awesome! I also use it as concealer as well and its terrific. I have /extreme/ lines under my eyes that arent really puffy or anything but just outline my eye socket and make me look quite tired and a teensy (half a pea or less) covers the entire eye area. This stuff is inexpensive and lasts for ages and is really a miracle product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer for one purpose only. I use it to cover my tattoos when necessary. It is incredibly thick and opaque. It covers my black tattoos and you can't even tell that there's anything under the concealer. To cover my tattoos I put down a thin layer of primer and then start at the center and blend out adding more product as needed. It doesn't take a lot to cover a 3 in x 5 in black tattoo. I would say about half the size of a dime. Once it has been covered to my liking I give it a light dusting of a translucent powder and a spritz of setting spray and I'm good to go. It will last all day. I've never tried it on my face because I don't have a need for anything this thick, but I'm sure that if it can cover a solid black tattoo that's pretty fresh (only two years old) it can cover anything you got. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it's VERY thick. If they could figure out a way to get the same coverage out of a thinner concealer that doesn't dry as quickly I'd be all over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Roes797

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite a few hyperpigmentation spots to cover, and this does the job, very well! I found this at my local Walmart for about 7 CAD dollars. It is very creamy and easy to blend into the skin. I have even used this a my foundation. I mixed a small amount of this concealer and a gel moisturizer and the formula turned into a very decent coveraged, long lasting foundation! A little goes a loong way, and if you use too much, this product will definately make your skin cakey. And I definately do not reccommend this concealer to be used to cover dark circles, because if you do not need a high amount of coverage under your eyes, then do not use it because it will look like you piled on a glob of concealer under your eyes. I also want to mention; the packaging is very convenient/ A clear squeeze tube with a sturdy lid. I use this on a daily basis, and will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome!!! This stuff truly rocks! I am so glad I bought this last summer cause of the great reviews, and still continue to use it everyday. This concealer covers all redness, pimples, discolorations, freckles, etc. As with any makeup product you have to have a good base in terms of your moisturizer and primer. I have tried this concealer with different moisturizers underneath and it performs well all the time (just set with a little powder as last step). The coverage is very opaque and it "grips" well to different moisturizers and foundations. However, I found it to be too "wet" and creamy to ever properly set as an under eye concealer so I do not use it there. Also, they have recently expanded their color range and have several more shades in the fair range.

The fact that this only costs $6 and can be easily picked up from Walmart makes me very happy. I have had it almost 8 months and I wont have to buy another bottle for at least another year so it is a super savings deal! Because the color medium works for me and it is so cheap I do not see the need to buy or try Amazing Cosmetics Concealer ($28) or MUFE concealer (about the same price range). The ingredients between these three concealers is very similar but they differ only slight in the "wetness" factor. I can see why some people would prefer these high end concealers since the color range is greater but please give Glamoflauge a try first before you plunck down tons of money on more expensive but very similar concealers.

This product always helps me cover any last bit of redness and my darker freckles to give me a flawless face. I have tried about 8 or 9 diferrent foundations in the last year and this concealer fills in where all of those fail. The color medium works with many light-medium, golden and warm based foundations. I dot it on with Real Techniques precision concealer brush and then pat with a slightly damp sponge to fuse it to the foundation and to my skin. Then blur the edges by gently buffing with Real Techniques buffing brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by talullahxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was an overall good product, i liked it alot for use of under the eyes, it was a bit heavy/cakey, but good coverage.. i think i preferred it more for my spots and other blemishes on the rest of my face, however because of its thickness i found it oily which caused my skin to break out when i used it alot, so im divided on this product, although i really liked it's use, i just dont like that it makes me break out :( would probably be good for people with non acne prone skin.
probably the best thing about it is that it was so cheap, hard candy is a really good drugstore brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by TeenMakeupGoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this concealer. And at walmart for only $6, what's to lose? I read up on this concealer and finally bought it after seeing all the great reviews on it. The color selection isn't the best since there are only 3 colors to choose from, but if the color is right for you, this is perfect. This concealer covers everything. Just don't apply too much or it will look cakey. It is thick but that doesn't bother me at all like it might for other people. You would expect a concealer of this quality to be around $50-$100, but it is only 1/10 the price! I really hope they don't discontinue this product as it is better quality than all those high end and pricey concealers such as Mac and Sephora ones (in my opinion). So if you want full coverage with a half of a pea sized amount, try this! You will hopefully not regret buying this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by JasmineVirani

This is my go - to concealer! the coverage is phenomenal and a little bit really does go a long way ! it's perfect for that flawless complexion! the only downside is that there arent many colour choices and it doesn't last as long as I would like. Start off with a primer and I'm sure you're good to go !

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by faithsmakeupmadness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OK, so I don't use this concealer often.When I do, I mix it with a lighter coverage. This can get so cakey, even when you use a tiny dot (which is all you need for both undereyes), and after using powder, I hate the overall look. :( I wouldn't recommend.)