Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

So, I'm a concealer junkie. I found out about this via youtube and was immediately intrigued after seeing a video of someone showing how it covered tattoos. My insecurities and 'flaws' I guess, are the freckles on my cheeks and nose. When I first bought this concealer, however, i was just going to use it for underneath my eyes. It works okay for that purpose, but it's usually my last resort, just because it's so thick on top of my foundation and it's a lot of work. Just yesterday, I decided to wear it underneath my foundation, and it worked amazingly! I'm NC40ish in MAC, but the darkest I could get at my Wal Mart, was medium-light. Since I was just looking for a brightening concealer then, I was fine with it. But I apply it underneath my foundation, which can come out a little darker sometimes, and it evens it out. Overall, I'm really happy with this stuff, and since a little bit goes such a long way, with how heavily pigmented and thick it is, it will last a really long time. Definite repurchase;.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is absolutely phenomenal!!!!! I am a HUGE Sephora fan, so when I compare this to other concealers, I'm talking no joke, heavy duty and high quality concealers. First of all, I love that they sell an Ultra Light shade for very fair skin tones like mine. I've come across way too many concealers that are just too orange on me. If you're worried about this potentially looking orange on you, believe me when I say it won't. I'm almost positive no skin tone is any lighter than the lightest shade of the Glamoflauge concealer. The packaging looks good and is not problematic whatsoever. The price is absolutely amazing ($6) for the amount of product you get and the quality of it. I've tried many, many concealers claiming to be full coverage and long lasting, but very few have been able to truly live up to that claim. This Hard Candy Concealer not only lives up to that standard, but hardly creases at all when worn under the eyes. It totally covers up even the darkest of circles, the reddest acne, and the biggest of birth marks. Honestly, in my opinion, it works far better than any high end concealer I've purchased. I will never buy an over priced concealer again as long as this is on the market!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The concealer has good coverage but I feel like I pull my skin when I try to blend it out. And it creases easily so I mess up my makeup when I try to spread the crease. It does last a long time considering I have oily skin. All over this product is just average. Would not repurchase.

Worst concealer ever ! Im not sure if i got a bad batch but the second i try to blend it turns grey and it hardly blends. So thick and hardly any coverage, immediately took it off

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like how this concealer covers dark circles. You only need a small amount and and it's super cheap, easy to find at my local Wal-mart. Not to mention the fact that you get quite a bit of product. It's quite emollient, I recommend if you have oily skin to only use under the eyes and go for something less oily for blemishes.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm completely shocked at how great this concealer is. It's super opaque, thick, and covers just about anything. Only a small dot is needed to cover each undereye area. That being said, it is VERY easy to squirt too much out of the tube...which is a complete waste of product. Also, be very careful about not over- applying this concealer because it sets like concrete and will look like concrete if applied too thickly. I bought the shade "Light-Medium" and it is way too light for my NC25 skin. The "Medium" shade was still a little light but it looked decent after an all-over dusting of light Bronzer. My advice? Get a darker shade than what you think you will need! All in all, it took some work to find the ideal shade and amount to use...but it was totally worth it for the excellent coverage and wearability!

For months I've seen so many people raving about how is one of the best concealers. After seeing a tutorial of how to cover your tattoo, I was sold on buying this product. When I bought this, I saw it was a small tube that came with a small cover stick. I didn't think this product would last long because it looked small and I used a lot of concealer.
It kind of feels like clay when I first put it on and I only need to dab a couple dots in the areas I'm covering. This product goes very far and I did not expect to only have to use so little of this at first. I really do love this concealer. It is one of the best I've used in a long time.

I'm SUPER impressed with this. Amazing coverage - especially for a drugstore product. I put 2 layers of this concealer on my under eyes, and the dark circles completely disappeared. Plus, it wasn't even cakey. Love! <3

Update: I still like this concealer, but unfortunately I've found that it creases TERRIBLE on me :( It looks awful within minutes - even with a primer & powder!

I had previously purchased MUFE's full cover concealer, ran out, and wanted a cheaper alternative so I picked this up at Walmart for about $6. I was so happy that it was made in the USA and not China like most cheaper makeup brands. The first time I tried it I loved it, it was very similar to MUFE's version but it was a bit creamier, which didn't bother me. I was ecstatic that I found this for such a cheap price compared to the other one and I really thought this would be my new favorite concealer. However, the next day when I went to use it again, it was so so so watery. I tried shaking it but it was too thick and the consistency didn't change. Ever since it's been way too watery to use, nothing like how it was the first time. I don't know what to do to fix it other than squeezing it all out into a container but I'm scared that that would dry it up. Overall I'm very disappointed that the company would manufacture a product with such poor quality standards and I plan on emailing them to request a refund.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff just looks flaky and pale no matter what. Tge coverage is not maximum, by any means. I just do not like this!

Top Rated Hard Candy Products