Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I was really shocked to see the bad reviews on here, saying how well this mascara works! It gives me beautiful lashes and I prefer it over some of my higher end mascaras. (I don't have super problematic lashes or anything, they're pretty much average) It worked well at adding length and fullness. As for the "grows your lashes" part of this mascara, I have noticed that this mascara conditions my lashes and I have seen some slight improvements in the overall length and volume of my lashes now that I use this. This mascara works wonders just as a mascara, but if you are looking just for the growing complex maybe look somewhere else. Great mascara though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this Mascara. It has a low clumping factor- makes my lashes look long luscious. I always search for the perfect mascara- this is one that I have come to love lately. I have been using it for about 4 months and have noticed an increase in length and fullness of my lashes. I love the green tube and the full brush- it offers a nice feather look to my lashes. great product, great price - about $10-$12

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Seemed like a pretty nice mascara when I first used it. Got worse and worse as I went on with using it, dried up a lot. Sucked big time = clumped. HUGE brush makes you get poked or smudged every time. Noticed no growth. Holds a curl decently, volumizes. Overall not worth the cost.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love mascara, and i try every new one that comes out. I had high hopes for this one, but I was not pleased with it. The brush is very big, which I normally like, but for some reason it was awkward. The mascara was a bit dry to me and was a bit flaky. I used it faithfully for 2 weeks dispite my feelings, and I did not see any difference in my lashes. This is only my opinion and you never know until you try for yourself, but it was nothing special to me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was really hopeful of this mascara, a friend told me it really worked and made her eyelashes grow. I bought this last week and the tube seems to be dried up already. The brush comes out with barely any product on and takes quite a few coats for me. Also I found that it is fairly hard to get off, I use olive oil and grapeseed oil and it's still stubborn and pulls my eyelashes out. Definitely a thumbs down for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

To be honest, this mascara really sucks.D: When you put it on, it's super clumpy, but the ones that aren't clumped are really thin and weird looking. By the end of the day, it looks like i'm not wearing any mascara, and that i just tried to color them with marker. this stuff is seriously awful. No one should ever buy this product. I also did not use it long enough to see if it makes your lashes grow like it promises. DON'T BUY THIS!

So I actually bought a two for one packaging and it was only $6.99 for two tubes of this product. I found the brush large and a little hard to work with but the worst thing about this product is that it went on clumpy after the first time I used it. I've tried it three consecutive days now and day two and three were clump city! Also I notice that by the end of the day I have black smudges under both eyes. Now, all that being said there must be a little something to the formula because upon removing it at night (Neutrogena remover) my lashes look fuller although not longer. I definately wouldn't buy this again...prefer Loreal's Double Extension Mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

D: I bought this mascara thinking "Oh boy! My lashes are gonna look FABULOUS!"
Well..I was wrong. :( It makes my lashes fall out, it clumps, and even randomly smudges everywhere. And it didn't even make it look like I was wearing mascara, it just colored my lashes.
And all of that for $8.00! On my budget? I don't think so. :(

I am apparently in the minority, but I love this mascara. Does it make my lashes longer? Yes, but only until I wash it off. Does it dry fast? Sure, but it dries soft and does not seem to clump upon double or triple coating.

I find it gives a soft, natural long lash look. I like to apply it to the outer half of my lashes only; it really opens up the eye. I do find that blotting the wand on a tissue helps immensely, as quite a bit of product comes out with it.

Ive had no issues with flaking or clumping. I wonder if the formula differs regionally, or if some were improperly stored?

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This pretty much sucks. And it dries out super quick. I was really disapointed, especially since it was like 8.00.

Popular Mascaras