Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 9/12/2007 2:46:00 PM

This reminds me of the Full n Soft Mascara. It gives me natural, full lashes without clumping. FnS smudged on me a LOT though and this one only smudges very slightly, at the very end of the day. So not too bad. I don't know which I like more, Professional, which does not smudge but clumps a little or this which does not clump but smudges a little. Both are quite good for the price.

on 9/7/2007 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pretty happy with this mascara, I'm always on the search for a good lengthening, thickening mascara that won't transfer on my long lashes and oily eyelids. I loved Max Factor 2000 calorie for a long time but can't get it in Canada anymore. I could get an American friend to get it for me, but it's a bit of a hassle.
So I tried this one for an alternative. Its pretty good. Lengthens, thickens, keeps the lashes relatively separated, good stuff. Doesn't transfer on me at all, only a teensy bit at the end of a looooong day. Me likey.

on 9/4/2007 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely thickens and defines, making my short sticks for lashes look full and plush. It also lengthens a bit. No clumping, flaking or smudging as of yet. Love the huggy, densely fibered brush. Hate that this formula unravels the curl I dent onto my lashes. So I'm left with these awesome sexy full feathery defined fans, that stick out in an almost perfect right angle from my lids. I'm on the lookout for its waterproof twin to see if that can hold the curl. Until then, I'm using Great Lash Waterproof as a base to hold the curl.

on 8/19/2007 11:13:00 AM

Straight brush, defined, thick, good for day. Ok but not anything spectacular.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This mascara really does what it says it will - thickens the lashes. My lashes look so plush and full when I use it! I won't repurchase, however, because it is so smudgy. It takes forever to dry, too, so it's almost guaranteed that I'll make a mess and have to clean it up at least once after using this mascara before I can head out the door.

on 8/9/2007 10:50:00 AM

It's an okay mascara that does its job of thickening the lashes. I agree with another reviewer that it washes off completely, which is something I dont really see with other mascaras. But for me this mascara is nothing really special. I'm more into dramatic long lashes and this does not do it - of course, because this is a thickening mascara. For the same price I'd rather buy Maybelline Lash Discovery or even better my favourite - Lancome Defencils.

on 8/4/2007 3:39:00 PM

This is my new HG mascara. It doesn't smudge or flake at all. Although I wouldn't use it if I wanted dramatic results, it's exactly what I need for defining my already black, thick lashes. The one thing I need to mention is that it's the easiest mascara to wash off. My eyes rinse completely clean when I wear this; it's astounding! No other mascara I've tried has ever done that!

on 7/26/2007 12:24:00 PM

It's a very, very good basic mascara. Tons of volume and definition, It does tend to clump after a month or so, but then again it's cheap and worth repurchasing. I would compare it to Darphin mascara which costs around $30.

on 7/24/2007 12:13:00 AM

I love the color of it, and it does make my eyelashes thick and lengthens them a bit. Only thing I disslike about it is it seems to clump very easily..but it stays put all day! I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

no, it doesn't thicken, but for the price it is awesome! it's not as time consuming or involved as loreal mascaras, plus it's really really cheap. it's great for everyday. it darkens and slightly seperates/thickens my lashes. basic, yes, but it really makes a difference with little effort.

Popular Mascaras