Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What were they thinking when they formulated this??!! I have puney lashes, but after an hour after applying this - MY LASHES LOOK WORSE THAN IF I DIDNT WEAR ANYTHING ON THEM...C'mon now!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on a search for a replacement of the discontinued Max Factor Lash Perfection mascara. The waterproof version was indeed perfection! So...this will not be replacing it. No way no how. I have very long blonde lashes that I curl. I always use waterproof as apposed to water resistant. This CG mascara is water resistant only and once applied my lashes uncurled. As the day went on they sort of clumped together and looked limp. I've never had that happen before. This formula did darken and lengthen my lashes. The Max Factor version was way better. I could catch every tiny lash, it kept my curl and lasted until I took it off. This CG mascara did not.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Have to agree with those that don't like.. Waste, pretty much, IMO. Have to dig and scrape the wand around inside to and even then, very little product on the wand. It is a BIT buildable and the length is. SORTA ok, but doesn't live up to it name of "length". If I put on 3 or 4 coats, it's "passable". Can't bring myself to throw away as I didn't keep receipt. Lesson learned....

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Eyes: Violet

I LOVE this mascara. I dont know the price, however, because i did not buy it myself. This mascara is amazing. it makes your lashes sooo much longer!! I use it for the theater shows I do, and we call it the "magic mascara" backstage. There IS quite a downside though, the color does not show up very well at all. If your one of those dramatic makeup wearers, this is not so much for you, but if you like long lasting and long lashes: excellent!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the only mascara I've ever tried that doesn't clump or flake whatsoever on me, even after 8-10 hours of wear. For that alone I'm going to up it's rating from 3 stars (which is what I think it would deserve according to how it functions otherwise) to four stars. I don't think it really lengthens as much as it claims - 80%? Yeah right. But it does give a very natural, defined look to my lashes, making it a perfect everyday mascara. The brush does not pick up a lot of product, but it is perfect for separating lashes, which I approve of. I think you have to give this one a bit of time because the formula thickens a bit after a week or so and it works much better at that point. Not the greatest mascara ever, but performs well enough.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with what a lot of people here have said. I'm a huge fan of the Lash Blast so I thought I'd try this. It does basically nothing for my lashes. Hardly any product goes onto the lashes or wand, for that matter. It's like the mascara is dried up or something, because no matter how many times i try to coat my lashes, nothing comes out!

A complete waste of money.

The only reason it's a four is because I didn't like the color of the brown mascara, which is the one I bought. This mascara gave me long long lashes, but the brown color wasn't very pretty. I think if it were used in black, which I will be buying, it would look much better. Nice product for length :)

I never liked covergirl mascaras, mainly because they just make my lashes droop and never really impressed me with neither volume or length (there was another review on this saying that mascaras aren't made to curl lashes.A good mascara should. obviously you wouldn't achieve the same effect as a lash curler, but seriously...that was just...Not right.) . This was a perfect example of what a mascara should NOT be. Where I live, it was extrememly overpriced as well. (13$!) So I waited until a sale and I was really excited, but I was extrememly dissapointed. Oh well.

Really like this mascara for every day wear. It lifts and separates well and does lengthen- which is what it claims to do. Works nicely when followed by a coat of original lash blast for volume.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This mascara is pretty good. I know alot of people on here whine about how mascaras that are not "curling" mascaras don't hold a curl, guess what, they're not made to. But what I like about this mascara is that it keeps your lashes soft, not hard and dry like other mascaras can. It does lengthen substantially with a couple of coats, easy to wash off. Nice packaging. I paid $9 for this, too much for a drugstore mascara in my opinion. Can probably be found on sale for $6

Popular Mascaras