August 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this mascara even though most other reviewers don't seem to. I don't mind that the brush isn't coated with tons of product. It gives my lashes length and definition with just a hint of black which I like for a daytime look. Way better than the regular Lash Blast IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-cute tube (yellow<3)
-lengthens ok
-soft finish
-easy to remove
-doesn't clump
-no smudging or flaking
-easy to use on bottom lashes

CONS:
-not a lot of volume
-pigment isnt good. Its a very soft sheer black
-plastic bristles are very short and soft, so they dont get threw the lashes well
-very natural mascara, not dramatic at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff waaayy better than the original Lash Blast and its awkward brush. But I will start off with what I didn't like about it:

- Weird packaging. Not a lot of mascara in the bottle so it doesn't deposit a lot of the brush (which could also be a good thing cause it never clumps) which leaves me always buying new LBLs
- Needs at least two coats to make a difference

That's it, folks. Otherwise I loved it:

- Much better brush and packaging (long instead of thick) than the original LB
- It NEVER is clumpy. Never. I go very slow and do the side to side way up, starting from the root.
- Buildable length. If you want just natural length, try one coat. Want lashes that reach toward your eyebrows? I do about three then top it off with Clinique High Impact. Never fails and my lashes look like falsies.
- Even though I have long lashes, I always go for length instead of volume and if you want length, this really does deliver. Just be patient and put more coats on.

It's one of my favorite length mascaras I've ever tried, and I've tried probably 10 tops.

Give it a chance :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by geraldinelorente

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I do not like this mascara at all because it doesn't really give me much of a length even after several coats of it. It isn't noticeable, it just makes my eyelashes a LITTLE longer. Absolutely NO VOLUME. There's not much difference before and after I apply this mascara. It does not support the curl of my eyelash either. There are other drugstore brands for a cheaper price that will surely deliver better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by largloworm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Already have been using the orange tube. The yellow is much better for me because I like definition and length! GREAT!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Beaner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my review of the CG Eyelights mascara, I said that I would never buy it again. While after time, I have to change my mind. But, on this mascara, I don't think I will change my mind. Out of all the CG mascaras I've tried (and CG is my fav), this has to be the worst for the price. The formula is dry and my curled lashes seem not so curled. Yes, there's some length but I get the same length with Volume Exact or Eyelights. And volume...nada, nil, zippo, zilch. Looks like I'm not even wearing mascara. If a nice, soft, barely-there look is what you are after, there are much better and cheaper mascaras that will give you the same look. This is a way-over priced mascara that fails to deliver.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

gives great length, but not much volume. had to apply a lot compared to the original lash blast. also, the formula tends to get a little dry after a while. sticking to the original lash blast

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like this nearly as much as the original Last Blast, but it's a good basic mascara. I like that I can apply a lot of coats without it clumping. It's much lower maintenance than regular Lash Blast, but my lashes don't look as good. I'm intrigued by the new Lash Blast Fusion which claims to combine the two formulas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product but it will give you very natural looking lashes, No volume or thickening though. Lightly coats lashes and nothing like the orange tube of Lash Blast. Small thin "brush" that doesn't pick up a ton of product. I can't attest to it's lengthening properties because I already have long lashes, but it is a decent product. Reminds me of Maybelline's Lash Discovery minus the really tiny brush. It does grab all lashes, and again, gives a very natural look. Interesting. Like.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by essiegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great at lengthening, horrible at volumizing, but thats okay because I use a thicker mascara prior to applying LashBlastLength.

I find the formula to be rather dry; sometimes it feels like no matter how much I scrape the wand against the inside of the tube, not enough product gets on the bristles except at the tip.

Nonetheless I'd still buy again. This has been the best product for me in terms of lengthening my short lashes.