Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 4/19/2010 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the only mascara I've ever tried that doesn't clump or flake whatsoever on me, even after 8-10 hours of wear. For that alone I'm going to up it's rating from 3 stars (which is what I think it would deserve according to how it functions otherwise) to four stars. I don't think it really lengthens as much as it claims - 80%? Yeah right. But it does give a very natural, defined look to my lashes, making it a perfect everyday mascara. The brush does not pick up a lot of product, but it is perfect for separating lashes, which I approve of. I think you have to give this one a bit of time because the formula thickens a bit after a week or so and it works much better at that point. Not the greatest mascara ever, but performs well enough.

on 4/19/2010 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with what a lot of people here have said. I'm a huge fan of the Lash Blast so I thought I'd try this. It does basically nothing for my lashes. Hardly any product goes onto the lashes or wand, for that matter. It's like the mascara is dried up or something, because no matter how many times i try to coat my lashes, nothing comes out!

A complete waste of money.

on 4/19/2010 12:01:00 AM

The only reason it's a four is because I didn't like the color of the brown mascara, which is the one I bought. This mascara gave me long long lashes, but the brown color wasn't very pretty. I think if it were used in black, which I will be buying, it would look much better. Nice product for length :)

on 4/15/2010 2:34:00 AM

I never liked covergirl mascaras, mainly because they just make my lashes droop and never really impressed me with neither volume or length (there was another review on this saying that mascaras aren't made to curl lashes.A good mascara should. obviously you wouldn't achieve the same effect as a lash curler, but seriously...that was just...Not right.) . This was a perfect example of what a mascara should NOT be. Where I live, it was extrememly overpriced as well. (13$!) So I waited until a sale and I was really excited, but I was extrememly dissapointed. Oh well.

on 4/14/2010 11:56:00 PM

Really like this mascara for every day wear. It lifts and separates well and does lengthen- which is what it claims to do. Works nicely when followed by a coat of original lash blast for volume.

on 4/14/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This mascara is pretty good. I know alot of people on here whine about how mascaras that are not "curling" mascaras don't hold a curl, guess what, they're not made to. But what I like about this mascara is that it keeps your lashes soft, not hard and dry like other mascaras can. It does lengthen substantially with a couple of coats, easy to wash off. Nice packaging. I paid $9 for this, too much for a drugstore mascara in my opinion. Can probably be found on sale for $6

on 4/14/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I did not like this mascara at all! It really disappointed me because I love the original Lashblast and was looking forward to this one, but sadly, this did nothing for me. It didn't lengthen, volumize, darken my lashes, nothing! The only thing I liked was the packaging, I am a fan of long sleek mascara tubes. I would not recommend nor buy this product again! Luckily I bought it at CVS so I was able to return it!

on 4/13/2010 9:34:00 PM

Totally agree with Wheeze! I only wish I had kept my London Drugs receipt and tried to return it (last time I tried to return cosmetics to London Drugs they turned me down!!)

Anywhoo I love the Lash Blash Volume so I naturally thought the Lash Blast Length would be great! Even though I'm blonde I always buy the 'Blackest Black' for the most dramatic lashes.

For the dear life of me, I could NOT get this mascara to build up on my lashes! I had to apply coat after coat after coat... It's as if my mascara was completely dried out! I lost count of how many time I went back over each eye trying to build up some discernible level of length and at least a little bit of volume. I eventually gave up and grabbed my Lash Blast Volume and finished the job!

Will NEVER buy this again!

Oh, and BTW, the container is too long to fit in my cosmetic bag as well.

on 4/10/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am no fan of this mascara. It really didn't do much for me, just darkened my lashes, but didn't help them hold the curl (I always use an eyelash curler before applying mascara) and in fact seemed to kind of pull them down as it dried. I am looking forward to trying the Fusion product because I didn't like the regular Lash Blash either. Maybe third try will be a charm, because this certainly didn't do anything for me.

on 4/10/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this for daily use, it separates and elongates my lashes after just one coat. I got this during a bogo sale at Rite Aide and I'll be honest, after reading the reviews here I almost didn't even bother to try it because I was afraid of the results! Well I had a day off and wasn't planning on doing anything special so I decided to try it, and I actually really loved it and now wear it often. :)