January 26, 2015 | 938 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by indigoangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally agree with Wheeze! I only wish I had kept my London Drugs receipt and tried to return it (last time I tried to return cosmetics to London Drugs they turned me down!!)

Anywhoo I love the Lash Blash Volume so I naturally thought the Lash Blast Length would be great! Even though I'm blonde I always buy the 'Blackest Black' for the most dramatic lashes.

For the dear life of me, I could NOT get this mascara to build up on my lashes! I had to apply coat after coat after coat... It's as if my mascara was completely dried out! I lost count of how many time I went back over each eye trying to build up some discernible level of length and at least a little bit of volume. I eventually gave up and grabbed my Lash Blast Volume and finished the job!

Will NEVER buy this again!

Oh, and BTW, the container is too long to fit in my cosmetic bag as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ser1382

I am no fan of this mascara. It really didn't do much for me, just darkened my lashes, but didn't help them hold the curl (I always use an eyelash curler before applying mascara) and in fact seemed to kind of pull them down as it dried. I am looking forward to trying the Fusion product because I didn't like the regular Lash Blash either. Maybe third try will be a charm, because this certainly didn't do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Circa1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this for daily use, it separates and elongates my lashes after just one coat. I got this during a bogo sale at Rite Aide and I'll be honest, after reading the reviews here I almost didn't even bother to try it because I was afraid of the results! Well I had a day off and wasn't planning on doing anything special so I decided to try it, and I actually really loved it and now wear it often. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and gives them a very soft, natural look. I highly recommend this long-wearing formula to anyone who admires the essence of natural beauty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I like this mascara, but i dont love it. I find that Rimmel or Maybelline make way better Mascaras!
PROS

I like that it isnt as thick as other mascaras.. I do however find it annoying that you have to put on a few coats to get enough product on the brush.
I like the brush itself, easy to manouver.

CONS

Like most CG Mascaras it irritates my extremely sensitive eyes to no end!
If you want thick, curly lashes this mascara is not for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Wheeze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've just walked in the door from London Drugs, where I returned this product for a refund.

In other words: I didn't like it. I gave it a week, and TRIED to like it, but ... no banana.

Like others, I feel that it takes too many coats of the product to be noticed. Two coats = very, very feathery, barely noticeable lashes.

Sticking with my Rimmel Extra Super Lash!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ayekaytay

I hate this mascara. It does nothing for my eyelashes. No product comes out on the wand and even after applying several coats, still nothing. I like the sleek packaging, but that's it. I would never purchase this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this mascara even though most other reviewers don't seem to. I don't mind that the brush isn't coated with tons of product. It gives my lashes length and definition with just a hint of black which I like for a daytime look. Way better than the regular Lash Blast IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

PROS:
-cute tube (yellow<3)
-lengthens ok
-soft finish
-easy to remove
-doesn't clump
-no smudging or flaking
-easy to use on bottom lashes

CONS:
-not a lot of volume
-pigment isnt good. Its a very soft sheer black
-plastic bristles are very short and soft, so they dont get threw the lashes well
-very natural mascara, not dramatic at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why this has such bad reviews! I love this stuff waaayy better than the original Lash Blast and its awkward brush. But I will start off with what I didn't like about it:

- Weird packaging. Not a lot of mascara in the bottle so it doesn't deposit a lot of the brush (which could also be a good thing cause it never clumps) which leaves me always buying new LBLs
- Needs at least two coats to make a difference

That's it, folks. Otherwise I loved it:

- Much better brush and packaging (long instead of thick) than the original LB
- It NEVER is clumpy. Never. I go very slow and do the side to side way up, starting from the root.
- Buildable length. If you want just natural length, try one coat. Want lashes that reach toward your eyebrows? I do about three then top it off with Clinique High Impact. Never fails and my lashes look like falsies.
- Even though I have long lashes, I always go for length instead of volume and if you want length, this really does deliver. Just be patient and put more coats on.

It's one of my favorite length mascaras I've ever tried, and I've tried probably 10 tops.

Give it a chance :)