Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

3.1

on 4/14/2010 11:56:00 PM

Really like this mascara for every day wear. It lifts and separates well and does lengthen- which is what it claims to do. Works nicely when followed by a coat of original lash blast for volume.

on 4/14/2010 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This mascara is pretty good. I know alot of people on here whine about how mascaras that are not "curling" mascaras don't hold a curl, guess what, they're not made to. But what I like about this mascara is that it keeps your lashes soft, not hard and dry like other mascaras can. It does lengthen substantially with a couple of coats, easy to wash off. Nice packaging. I paid $9 for this, too much for a drugstore mascara in my opinion. Can probably be found on sale for $6

on 4/14/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I did not like this mascara at all! It really disappointed me because I love the original Lashblast and was looking forward to this one, but sadly, this did nothing for me. It didn't lengthen, volumize, darken my lashes, nothing! The only thing I liked was the packaging, I am a fan of long sleek mascara tubes. I would not recommend nor buy this product again! Luckily I bought it at CVS so I was able to return it!

on 4/13/2010 9:34:00 PM

Totally agree with Wheeze! I only wish I had kept my London Drugs receipt and tried to return it (last time I tried to return cosmetics to London Drugs they turned me down!!)

Anywhoo I love the Lash Blash Volume so I naturally thought the Lash Blast Length would be great! Even though I'm blonde I always buy the 'Blackest Black' for the most dramatic lashes.

For the dear life of me, I could NOT get this mascara to build up on my lashes! I had to apply coat after coat after coat... It's as if my mascara was completely dried out! I lost count of how many time I went back over each eye trying to build up some discernible level of length and at least a little bit of volume. I eventually gave up and grabbed my Lash Blast Volume and finished the job!

Will NEVER buy this again!

Oh, and BTW, the container is too long to fit in my cosmetic bag as well.

on 4/10/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am no fan of this mascara. It really didn't do much for me, just darkened my lashes, but didn't help them hold the curl (I always use an eyelash curler before applying mascara) and in fact seemed to kind of pull them down as it dried. I am looking forward to trying the Fusion product because I didn't like the regular Lash Blash either. Maybe third try will be a charm, because this certainly didn't do anything for me.

on 4/10/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this for daily use, it separates and elongates my lashes after just one coat. I got this during a bogo sale at Rite Aide and I'll be honest, after reading the reviews here I almost didn't even bother to try it because I was afraid of the results! Well I had a day off and wasn't planning on doing anything special so I decided to try it, and I actually really loved it and now wear it often. :)

on 4/9/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and gives them a very soft, natural look. I highly recommend this long-wearing formula to anyone who admires the essence of natural beauty.

on 4/9/2010 6:36:00 PM

I like this mascara, but i dont love it. I find that Rimmel or Maybelline make way better Mascaras!
PROS

I like that it isnt as thick as other mascaras.. I do however find it annoying that you have to put on a few coats to get enough product on the brush.
I like the brush itself, easy to manouver.

CONS

Like most CG Mascaras it irritates my extremely sensitive eyes to no end!
If you want thick, curly lashes this mascara is not for you!

on 4/7/2010 11:38:00 PM

I've just walked in the door from London Drugs, where I returned this product for a refund.

In other words: I didn't like it. I gave it a week, and TRIED to like it, but ... no banana.

Like others, I feel that it takes too many coats of the product to be noticed. Two coats = very, very feathery, barely noticeable lashes.

Sticking with my Rimmel Extra Super Lash!

on 4/6/2010 12:50:00 AM

I hate this mascara. It does nothing for my eyelashes. No product comes out on the wand and even after applying several coats, still nothing. I like the sleek packaging, but that's it. I would never purchase this mascara again.