Dior Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

Active ingredients: titanium dioxide 3.16% and octinoxate 3%. Ingredients: water, methyl trimethicone, alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg10/1 dimethicone, silica, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, dimethicone, ascorbyl glucoside, hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, synthetic fluorphlogoitpe, fragrance, sericin, linalool, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, methylparaben, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, bht, rhodochrosite extract, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, hydrolized linseed extract, citronellol, sorbic acid, butylparaben, ethylparaben, copper gluconate, isobutylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, aluminium hydroxide, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.

on 3/17/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation! It gives a natural finish and has a medium coverage, but it's build-able. I have the 020 color and it's a perfect match for my skin. The skin looks mate and it lasts quite well throughout the day. One downside is that is emphasizes dry patches. I will definitive buy this again.

on 3/16/2010 3:51:00 PM

I was extremely dissapointed by this product. I had huge expectations based on reviews but the product is one of the worst I ever tried. It doesn't look natural on my face but really as a mask (even if I use just a drop). It was difficult to find a matching color for my fair skin (the lightest one makes me look like a Japanese geisha), I don't like the texture nor the smell. This looks like a poor quality, cheap product on my face so I will not use it. Maybe for other women works but not for me.

on 3/14/2010 6:43:00 AM

I had read so many positive reviews on this product, that I was really tempted to try it myself. Since I found a good colour match, I decided to buy it.

I really wanted to love this foundation, and I did love it the first few times I put it on. It covered pretty well but wasn't heavy, it looked very natural, and left a slightly dewy finish.

However, I started to notice that this foundation oxidizes a lot. One day, I looked so orange that I quickly removed it and applied another foundation, 10 minutes before I had to leave.
I've tried a lot of different primers to see if it would make any difference, but none worked. I still looked orange.

I bought this foundation 1,5 month ago, and by now I started to notice little clumps in the foundation. It seems this is a common problem with this product. Sometimes it's really hard to get anything out of the pump, because it gets clogged. Shaking doesn't help at all.
Besides, those clumps don't look charming on your face! I prefer to apply foundation with a brush, but because of the clumps I'm forced to do it with my hands. And even then it becomes really, really chalky.

The only positive things about this foundation are, that it didn't break me out, and that the packaging looks pretty.

Overall: loved it at first, but now... HATE it! I wouldn't recommend this foundation to anyone. It's definitely not worth the price.

on 3/12/2010 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My HG foundation - finally. I think I have tried practically every foundation and all of them have looked too orange or broken me out (or both!). This looks gorgeous and natural and gives flawless looking skin when buffed in. The coverage is sheer but buildable and I mix this with some concealer to cover blemishes. In the UK the colour selection is quite limited but if you can find a good shade its worth trying - I wouldnt be without it.

on 3/12/2010 1:29:00 AM

I love this foundation, definitely my HG. I wear this on top of primer and last for days! And best of all, in my good days, my skin looks absolutely flawless. I can layer as many times as I want and it will still look natural with the glow. At first the smell was pretty strong but it grows on me. The thing about this foundation is that YOU HAVE TO SHAKE IT. My only complain is that this doesn't really give the full coverage, I'd say medium/full. It won't cover red angry acne.

on 3/8/2010 1:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using Dior forever #30 for quite some time and love it but I decided to try the Nude because it felt more natural for daytime use and seemed less yellow than the forever foundation.

Color match is perfect and it does really look very natural and fresh when it is freshly applied. Coverage wise it can range from sheer to slightly medium, nice natural coverage and I do honestly like the smell and the packaging is great. I have had this for maybe a month and have not used it very often but it already has started to break apart (the formula) the pigments seem to break up and ball up, and when put on face with brush it almost has a dry feel and sometimes it ends up looking like dry patches on my face.

The other thing I did not like was the way it gets really glowy on my sking just an hour after wearing it and makes me look a little too shiny.

I would probably like it if it didn't get all weird but I think the pigments and mineralized water are just too weird and end up not mixing well once the bottle gets opened.
I will exchange this for the forever I soo dearly love and will not rebuy this unless Dior changes the "separation" of the pigments.

on 3/4/2010 11:46:00 AM

It wasnt worst i ever used but i didnt like it.Its very pricy and have no good covarage.It smells strange as well....I think its very chemical product but i really like the pump and packing - Dior do it best!!!And consistence is nice as well-very light and enjoyable....But i wouldnt buy this product again and dont recommend it,there is much much more better products for this money!!!

on 3/2/2010 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This turned out to be a wonderful foundation for my drier winter skin. The coverage is light-medium (or is that medium light?), in between a tinted moisturizer and, say, MUFE HD Foundation. For me, it provides just enough coverage to even out my skin tone but it doesn't completely cover up all my redness. This is fine with me since I like to have my skin show through my makeup.

After a couple of months of wearing this foundation, I find that it's best for normal to moderately dry skin. It doesn't dry out my skin so it's somewhat hydrating but not really a moisturizing foundation since on the days when my skin was really parched, the foundation emphasized my dry skin and flakies. I wear this under my Cinema Secrets Ultimate Primer (and under that I wear Olay Regenerist SPF 50 lotion), and set with a loose powder. My makeup lasts all day but this is hardly a long-wearing foundation.

Linen (021), a pale yellow-based shade, is a perfect match for my skin. However, it is quite yellow. For reference, it's perhaps a little lighter than Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji. Or it might even be similar but since Diorskin Nude is more sheer than Sheer Glow, the color blends into my skin better. Fiji is just a tad too dark for my NC20 skin so I mix it with a little Siberia.

As for application, I find that the best way for me is to apply directly to my face with my fingers and then buff in with my Sephora #55 brush. This gives me the most natural looking finish with the least waste. I find that all liquid foundations streak if I pick it up with the brush and then apply to my face so now I apply to my face first and spread it out with my fingers and then blend in with a brush. My skin looks flawless.

Overall, this is a fantastic foundation that is definitely worth the hefty price since it is so rare that I can use a foundation "straight-up" out of the bottle. Color is perfect, finish and coverage are exactly what I like, and the packaging is great. I haven't had any pump issues so far.

on 2/27/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever! I got a free sample in a magazine I bought recently, applied it to my pale.. spotty.. usual teenage skin, and wow! the results were amazing! It covered up my spots really evenly and left my skin looking glowing and soo much healthier :) I went out later that day and my friends kept complimenting me on how radiant and stunning I looked! Not only does this foundation cover up blemishes, it gives you a bit of a tan too! I would definitly recommend this product for anyone that is willing to invest in a good foundation :)

on 2/27/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

When my skin is not dry, this foundation looks pretty good. It does cover my redness and acne (it's a light coverage, but good enough for me), but when i've got dry patches this really accentuates that and looks not good. After all, this foundation doesn't break me out and the colour is very nice and nude. I do have one more thing to say, to ask actually, what is that stuff in the foundation? I can't really explain it, it isn't just liquid, but there are like little pieces in it... I don't know:)