November 27, 2014 | 1443 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorites. I use this a lot and receive many compliments. Sheer/light (smooth) yet pigmented. Beautiful color. The packaging is cute but not practical when it comes to travel or for a makeup bag but it's pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes this is expensive and yes once you try it you will be willing to shell out again once you run out (which won't be anytime soon since the pans are rather deep for a blush). "Coralista" is richly pigmented, yet sheer with a discrete golden glow. I LOVE THIS. I REALLY DO. This is my everyday "go to" at the moment. Similar to NARS Orgasm, though Coralista is a bit warmer in tone. Like all BeneFit blush powders, it comes housed in the trademark powder boxes that are not built for travel or bouncing about in a makeup bag, but are lovely none the less. This is really a must have for nearly every skin tone. A must get!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Lovestruck

I've never worn blush before, so I asked around and this blush was recommended. And I must say I love it. The brush it comes with applied the perfect amount of blush and looked great. The color is also very complimenting. It is a little pricey at $28, but I feel it was totally worth just how much I love it. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush was in a Benefit pack I won at the local Shoppers Drugmart so yes it was free... I think this is one of those ridiculously expensive products that I am willing to pay for once I've run out! Beautiful pink/coral blush perfect for my NC30/35 skin tone. I thought for sure this might be too pink for the yellow undertones I so unhappily posess, but it's the perfect balance of pink and peach. It's also bright enough to show on medium skin tones. It goes on sheer but its a buildable color. Fragrance is annoyingly wonderful! I just wanna smell it all day long!! Brush is a bit sheddy that's why I gave it 4 for packaging. Other than that I think the box is adorable and don't mind the eco friendly cardboard casing. Hooray for Benefit!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this blush. It gives the perfect amount of shimmer and the color is very build-able. I own about a dozen blushes but this is always the one I reach for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was debating on getting NARS orgasm for a loooong time, but I don't NARS products available anywhere close to me and I was hesitant to order it online without trying it out first. I heard a lot of people liked Coralista better, so I went to ULTA to sample it and I fell in love!Coralista is one of my favorite blushes, it looks great on my pale skin and gives me a nice peachy flush. It's not over sparkly and it' has the perfect pigmentation for my skin color. The smell is wonderful as well, and I personally love the packaging. I think the box is so cute and I actually like the brush that comes with it too (I don't always use it, but it works great for when on the go). This was my first benefit box and since then I have purchased more, but this one is definitely my favorite. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by karmabum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I also have nars orgasm and it is just too sparkly for day. I had eyed coralista for a while-not a fan of the packaging and it is pricey at $28. Nice peachy pink with a sheen, not sparkle or frost. It is fairly sheer in coverage. I gave in and used a VIB coupon and have to say I like the color on me. I can't mess it up and over do (I am pale and blush can make me look ruddy) and the tone works well on my slightly warm skin. Like others though,I do wish it was not housed in a clunky paper box.

I tried to find a dupe first and could not find a good one in the drugstores. Too sparkly, too orange etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by shes_like_heroin

soo beautiful! I love this blush. I love the brush it comes with. I love the box. I love the color and slight shimmer. Its so beautiful, get it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even as a NARS junkie I just could not deal with Orgasm and instead have become a Coralista fan. It's smoother without the glittery chunks, leaves a nice sheen and just applies better. I like the box size for swirly and whilst the packaging is not built for intense daily travel I would highly recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was SOO disappointed in this product! I have not been impressed with the Benefit boxed powders. First of all, while the packaging is pretty, I would prefer it in a compact. The brush that comes with it is useless. The powder is heavily fragranced, which I do not like. I could look past all of that if I actually thought this was a decent blush...but I don't. The pigmentation is slim and I feel like this is a VERY dupable product. It does not look like anything special on my cheeks and there are plenty of similar colors out there (even at the drugstore) that deliver more results. I have to pile it on just to see it-and I'm a fair gal. Lastly, the price is just outrageous! It's freaking packaged in cardboard! How much can it cost to make this product?? I felt pretty much ripped off by this product. I won't purchase another Benefit product, as I feel like they are all hype...and I've learned that packaging is not everything...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No