December 19, 2014 | 1153 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by chengkx

Very messy to apply. Skin feels slightly sticky after. No discernible positive effect on skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 5:30:00 AM More reviews by shoobysue1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is great, I have combination skin prone to breakouts, I find my skin is much less greasy and I have fewer breakouts, my Air touch Foundation stays on all day, great for combination/oily skin, think it may be to drying for dry skin, great product will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 6:57:00 AM More reviews by janicepetals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I initially tried this as a free sample and found that it made my skin glow (the only other product that has done this is Jurilque Herbal Recovery Gel). So I purchased the smallest bottle and have found that its quite good. No break outs (but i dont have a tendancy for acne).

Its expesnive but I will continue to use this as i do think it makes a difference to my skin. I dont get the glow anymore but it may be that i've just become used to the condition of my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by silverapple

I got this product as a freebie (I work for a magazine) and I thought "Whoopie - this bottle is ginormous it'll last for ages and it'll do the job when my Bliss Sleeping Peel runs out". Can't figure out what it's supposed to do but my skin wasn't crazy about it. Made me a bit spotty I think (Got an oily T-zone and a coupla crow's feet on my 34-year-old skin). I now use it on my neck and chest and rub the excess on my hands, doesn't make any sort of difference there either. What is this product for??

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by ilostmychoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a staple in my beauty regime day and night. My skin is glowing and more balanced using this LOVE it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by katebosworthfan

Did nothing for me. Absolutely nothing.Will not repurchase. Overpriced too. After a while these lil particles were floating around in the bottle...ewwwww....wonder what they were? Bottle not very hygenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 8:11:00 AM More reviews by psadz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cant even begin praising this product! firstly i have combo skin, with an oil factory as my t-zone. I have tried so many things but constantly dissapointed until ofcourse i landed my self with this product. I was astonished to see the results the very next day itself. My t-zone wasnt even half as oily as it used to be and my face had a visibly distinct glow. to top it all off, just after a week or so all my small pimples and whiteheads LITERALLY dissapeared. I would recommend everybody to at least try this product, it has truly truly been a miracle for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 4:18:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that I gave this a try because I was initially skeptical over the hype. I had frequent breakouts before (combination skin) but since using the essence my skin has regulated and I have not had any breakouts (perhaps only an occasional zit pre-menses). My T-zone is less shiny and overall skin tone looks even.

What I'm not so fond of is the scent - it just smells weird but I've gotten used to it. The packaging could be improved if it wasn't made of glass and if it came in a pump instead. Sometimes when I'm not careful I tend to tip the bottle a little too much and there's some wastage because you only need a little to pour into your hands and pat on to your face.

I've just run out of my first bottle (75ml after 9 months) and I've been contemplating on trying Clinique's Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewar since it works on the same concept of assisting the skin renewal process. However considering that costs RM190 for 30ml, it looks like I'll be repurchasing from SKII instead (RM180 for 75ml).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by kvs811

I was checking out new beauty items at Saks when I was convinced to try this essense on the back of one hand to compare with the other. OMG what a shocking difference after the SA patted the essence ladent cotton pad on one vs the other w/o! Based on that experience alone I forked out funds to purchase a 150 ml bottle. Now I am halfway through it and I use this essence 2x a day with my La Mer and I cannot rave enough on how wonderful my skin looks. Pores are refined and this seems to just boost the glow I get from using CDLM. I will be repurchasing this for sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by masaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so intrigued with the story of the special ingredient behind this product, PITERA. Most websites claimed that pitera makes the skin smooth, soft and youthful. This essence was also suggested by the SA to me because I have oily and acne prone skin. I was doing great with my Kose Sekkisei line, still I decided to add this product in my skincare regimen. That wasn't the brightest idea. I never noticed how the pores on the sides of my nose. However after using this product I was shocked, literally, at the sight of those gigantic pores. Also, I would usually have a nice healthy glow and just a balance of moisture on my face, thanks to Sekkisei. With this product, my face is oily. I didn't notice any positive changes it did in my entire complexion. So I stopped using it and just stuck with my original routine. Thank goodness I used a sample and didn't buy the whole thing. To think I was planning to buy the entire line even without trying it out first. That would have been really stupid and a big waste of money considering the price range of SKII products.