Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 6/9/2004 5:09:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Plum Velvet, which works really well with my light, pale blue eyes.
It is relatively easy to apply - I like that it's self-sharpening, and the sponge on the end is great for smudging to create a more natural look. Since I have trouble making the lines straight and even, smudging does wonders. It makes my eyes look more defined without being too obvious or "made-up." It's a great every-day kind of look.
I've had the same pencil for almost a year now and I wear it very often, so I'm happy with how long it has lasted. It's almost gone now, but I will definitely be re-purchasing it soon!

on 5/28/2004 4:41:00 PM

I don't know wether I really like this product or not. I tried out a friends and I loved it but when I got mine, I didnt think the same. I got mine in charocal I think that it takes a long time to make it dark enough on the inner eyelids. I fine that this eyeliner comes off really easy, like after an hour. Probably would not buy it again.

on 4/21/2004 11:48:00 PM

Purchased this in Brown many years ago. I didn't like the fact that you couldn't get this pencil to a true "point," it was always kind of rounded and dull. And the smudger on the end was useless to me - couldn't smudge a thing. I remember that this wore very well throught the day.

As for repurchasing - I haven't bought a new one in over 5 years so that means I never will :p I'm using BB's gel eyeline and I love it :)

on 4/17/2004 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used this eyeliner exclusively for a few years before I finally switched to a liquid liner. Perfect Point glides on extremely well with no pulling or tugging and is almost mistake proof. It blends easily but does tend to smudge and migrate on my upper eyelids during the course of the day. I would reccommend this for those that have trouble applying liner.

on 3/25/2004 2:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It lasts all day, and can be easily smudged with the blender. Nice colors! Very cheap, and good quality. I only wish there was a way to tell how much of the liner is left.

The eyeliner itself goes on pretty well, and the colour is GREAT. But after awhile, you start getting the racoon-eye affect. Although my friends say it looks great, I find it too harsh. The smudge end is great, although I don't smudge too often. Overall this is a pretty good eyeliner- no sharpening, no pain, and easy to use. It's excellent for first-timers. Another problem is that afterawhile, it all comes off and only stays in your crease on your top lid, which doesn't look bad if your eyes are open, but if you look closely, you'll see the creases. Not bad really, would buy again.

on 3/7/2004 2:09:00 AM

I love this. I hate pencil eyeliners, so this is the thing for me. This has only smudged maybe twice, but I like this eyeliner the best. I think I have this in black. Paired with covergirls shimmering onyx eyeshadow is the best combo.

on 2/21/2004 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this for the loooongest time, and it got the job done. I experienced some of the same things mentioned earlier--smudging, skipping, the product breaking off in little chunks. It also caused mass production of eye gunk in the inner corners of my eyes?? Yuck! Won't buy it again after using Clinique Quickliner.

on 2/15/2004 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was impressed with this eyeliner at first. It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and retains a nice point without having to sharpen. However, there is one big problem with this eyeliner: it keeps breaking, causing little chunks of eyeliner "lead" to fall out. What a waste!

on 2/15/2004 11:47:00 AM

I saw this product at Target, and as I'm not working and don't have the money to be spending on my normal Clinique Quickliner, I thought I'd try it. Well I LOVE it!! It's so smooth and I love the sponge thing on the end for blending. I have the Onyx one and it works SO well on me. I will definitely repurchase this item. :)