Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

I've never been one to wear sheer tinted foundations, however, after hearing about Becca on the boards I knew I had to try it! After ordering samples from BG, I found that LSC in Toast was best suited for my summer face (usually wear MAC NW25 studiofix). Although my face feels a little greasy, a few swipes of the loose powder in wheat over top of the foundation sets it perfectly! I love how natural and glowing my face looks! Now that summer is almost over, I think that Nude will be best suited for my "winter face" with Sesame loose powder, a tribute to how quickly this foundation has become my "holy grail" of foundations!

I'm so glad I got to sample this product. Today I'm sampling Camel and it seems a really good match for my skin. I normally wear LM nude or sand, depending on how tan I am. It seems to even out my skintone pretty well. I like it more than the stick foundation which feels a little greasy and heavy, even for my dry skin. Tomorrow I can't wait to try Cashmere and the day after that, Nude. I do find that this product leaves my skin a little more shiny than my LM TM and that's why I'm only giving it a 4 rating. Making a decision on which foundation to purchase has never been this much fun since the colors to choose from are so nice. =)

I've used this for about a month now, and I'm ready to review! I have to say, at first, I wasn't extremely pleased with this product because I loaded too much on my face. But as soon as I started to apply lightly, it has been an absolute dream! I have combo-oily skin, and it's the best stuff ever in my opinion! It is slightly tinted, but it really does even out your skintone like everyone else says here -- and in a very natural way too. I love the lightweight quality of this, and how easily it spreads on my face. I do use their foundation sticks (I blend a couple of colours together to customise) as well on spots, and with a dusting of their powder, I look flawless -- in a *natural* way! My skin has never looked so great, and I am so pleased because I hate any kind of heavy coverage. I do blot during the day, but the makeup stays in place with no gloppiness or slippage. A keeper for me!

I am a Stila a, MAC NC15 and porcelain/lightest in most other foundations. I tested this in Sand- it was a good match for my slightly tanned summer skin, but I think I could do with a lighter shade, too, especially for winter. I am no big fan of tinted moisturizers since they usually don't work with my skin-type and don't provide enough coverage, this one is better than most I've tried (I like it better than LM TM but I prefer Px Traceless over the Becca). The coverage is very sheer but it does even out. Unfortunately it didn't work with my skin at all- it felt rather sticky (especially with the TGE in amber on top). I have sensitive combo skin and I couldn't blot often enough to avoid shine. Drier/ normal skin-types may be happy with it, but I don't think that it works for oilier ones. Another negative for me was the typical Becca scent. It wasn't overpowering but I prefer neutral/ unscented stuff. It does vanish after some hours though. If you are looking for something with more coverage go for Armani LSF instead, if you want sheer glow and have oily skin then try Stila ILF.

I really liked this--light coverage, you can't feel it. I needed concealer on parts where I need more coverage.

I tried resisting the Becca raves..but at the end I caved in. And I am glad I did. Although this is a very sheer foundation, for some miraculous reason, it really evens out your skin tone. It leaves your skin looking "dewy", not shimmery/oily. I find it works amazing with the stick foundation on parts that need slightly more coverage. A definite plus...it comes with SPF. The color is so sheer that you can wear a shade lighter or darker without any problems.

Update: I think I can't tell the difference between dewy...and oily. So, this foundation is really personal preference on how *matte* vs * dewy* you want to be.

I did not have a very good experience with this product and wish I had read the reviews before i purchased the whole line. It definitely provides the dewy look if that is what you desire. Since I have combo/oily skin, I am always fighting the dewy look, so I did not like this one.

I ordered this in Porcelain, I apply this first and the stick foundation over top as needed. I really like the glowing look it gives you. The container is about 1.7ounces a believe, so you get a fair amount which should last you quite a long time.

This is a very sheer (though buildable) tinted moisturizer. If you have close to perfect skin and just need a product to even out your skin tone, this is the way to go. However, if you have skin that needs a little more help, you can still use this. But, you also need to use either the stick foundation or the concealer to cover more noticable imperfections. Still, this is a great product to create a gorgeous dewy look without looking made up or cakey.

This is a very sheer foundation with a glowy finish. With a bit more cover than a true tinted moisturiser, the only similar product I've tried is Laura Mercier's tinted moisturiser. I apply this by rubbing in like a moisturiser, so it's a nice speedy solution for rushed mornings. Coverage is not great - all it does really is evenly out minor blotches and uneveness. For dark circles and blemishes you'll definitely need a concealer too. I have combination skin, and find this stays on well through the day, without getting any oilier or sliding off. It works even better with a light dusting of the Becca powder, which also mattifies the finish a touch. Although there is a huge number of shades, virtually all of them are strongly yellow-based. The coverage is so sheer that an exact match is not necessary; however some pink-toned complexions may look ill when they go too yellow. The selection at the darker end of the spectrum is particularly good, though, so this range is worth a look as an alternative to dedicated ethnic lines.