October 24, 2014 | 1826 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by girlmeetscamera

was a little wary of this product because it's so cheap.....seemed like it could be a trick! but I ordered it AND I LOVE IT!!I didn't like the idea of putting on black, dramatic mascara just to go to class, but I did want my lashes to be defined---this is the PERFECT product to do that!! Not only does it look naturally, dewy, feminine, but it also makes your lashes SOFT and look healthy, dark (not too dark) and glossy, as if you've just walked out of a pool. so nice and neat!!! LOVE IT!!!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 2:09:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, and I got it for one dollar at my local grocery store! I have been using this on my eyebrows, and it makes them look so much more polished and groomed. I also have used the side for eyelashes a few times as well; like the previous reviewer I too have used it as a base before applying my regular mascara and it really does prevent clumps! The only product I had used that was as good as this was something that I think Bonne Bell used to make and I believe it was discontinued a while ago. I will have to go back to the store and get a few more of these, because for the price and the quality, nothing I have found is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by breaseygirl

HG!

The best clear mascara I have ever used and I have tried ALOT. Lengthens and darkens my lashes. Perfect for school.

Also, I have found that it is perfect to use as a base for black mascara. Less clumps, longer and thicker lashes.

The eyebrow end is also great aswell.

A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by niarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara. It doesn't burn my eyes like the expensive brands. and it adds shine to them. plus it acts as a eyebrow setter as well. Plus the price is great at a dollar. and it lenthens and curls my lashes great when i use it with the curler. What more can you ask for in a clear mascara for a dollar? I definetly need to stock up on this before it disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by tlcbeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another one of my daily makeup staples -- GREAT BROW GEL! Love love love it. Always have at least one additional tube on hand for backups. Love the fact that I can finish the product before the gel turns a weird color from the wand picking up the color of my tinted moisturizer. Used to buy other brands and always threw them away before they were finished because the product had discolored halfway through the tube. No longer have that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by drenchedinwine

This product has 2 ends, one for brows and one for lashes. Both sides contain clear gel-consistency stuff & brushes. I don't really do brows, but I really liked the clear mascara. My gripe with black mascara is that it always smudges and gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the night, but this clear mascara obviously doesnt give me that problem! It doesn't dramatically lengthen your lashes or anything, but it does make them look fresher and it does lengthen a little bit. And of course, it's great value for only $1. It's great if you just want a subtle look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by straynor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow! i'm getting lucky here with E.L.F. prouducts i got in the mail today!
I love this! rigt away i curled my lashes with elf eyelash cruler, i spiped on a few strokes of the wet mascara, and my lashes were amazingly fresh, and tall, and groomed! the eyebrow gloss is perfect, dries fast, and shapes great, and doesnt look too shiny! love it! i wish it was bigger!

i got lots of elf stuff so look at my notepad soon to see the results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another pleasant suprise from the E.L.F. line. This clear mascara ($1) is double-ended; one end is for brows, and the other for lashes, for a groomed, natural look. I bought this as a brow groomer on days (*ahem*) I don't have time before running out the door. Its slim tube (5" long x 3/8" wide) fits easily into my bag for touch-ups. While there's not much product compared to a regular clear mascara, for $1, I've easily gotten my money's worth.