MAC Frost - Vex

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Eye Shadows may contain: Silica, Mice, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yello 5 Lake

on 7/3/2002 8:07:00 AM

A very unique shade, pale shimmery grey with hints of green and pink flash. When I first got it I was a bit disappointed because it was going on as plain pale grey, but I have found that applying it wet brings out the other shades and really love it now!

on 6/18/2002 4:58:00 PM

Vex is such a pretty color in the pot (minty-greyed green with opalescent shimmer), but, sadly, it hardly shows up on me. The eyeshadow is extremely sheer on me, so all that is visible is a little bit of shimmer and a silvery tint. I wish it showed up better, because I love the color and texture.

on 5/10/2002 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful shade that looks wonderful when paired with my black eyeliner. My only gripe is that without my FYE Eyebase underneath the color disappears from my lids minutes after I apply it.

on 3/31/2002 1:58:00 PM

Vex is such a unique color! I find it more of a pale mint green that flashes pink- applying it wet brings out more pink. Very pretty color that you can do a ton with!

on 2/5/2002 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a really lovely pale shimmery green. I have reddish blonde hair, PPP skin and blue eyes and I'm really surprised that this suits me, but then it seems to suit everyone.

on 1/23/2002 12:24:00 AM

While the quality of the shadow is nice, I didn't find that the color showed up very well on me. It might look nice on certain skin tones, but on mine, it looked washed out.

on 12/20/2001 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is an absolutely beautiful eyeshadow. It is a shimmery grey, that reflects a green color and sometimes you can see some pink in it. This eyeshadow makes a great base or you can just wear it as a wash of color. I highly recommend this color.

on 11/30/2001 2:36:00 PM

A great shadow, I love it as a base to wear with Fiction. A soft grey in the pot, but goes on a shimmery greyish/greenish color that has subtle hints of pink shimmer.

on 11/29/2001 3:57:00 PM

Very beautiful shimmery color which has a subtle effect on. Its greyish-green in the pot but goes on very sheer and flashes pink and sometimes gold. This looks especially nice with Trax in the crease.

UPDATE: 2 1/2 years later and this is STILL my favorite MAC e/s. continued >>

on 11/26/2001 2:13:00 PM

Wow, I really like this shadow. My cousin was telling me about this & it sounded really weird, but when it's on it looks just beautiful. Light shimmery color w/ a tinge a light green, very different. Two thumbs up!!