MAC Frost - Vex

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Eye Shadows may contain: Silica, Mice, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yello 5 Lake

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color is soo great looks reallly boring in the pot til u really get it on and blend it with antother color it is ammmmazzing with Sketch.. wow got so many compliments!

I think that Vex is one of the most lovely & versatile colors that MAC has. It's a shimmery pale green w/ a bit of gray shimmer that flashes pink. Sounds weird, but looks so pretty & subtle. I like to use it as a wash, lid, or highlight color depending on the look I want. :)

A very unique shade, pale shimmery grey with hints of green and pink flash. When I first got it I was a bit disappointed because it was going on as plain pale grey, but I have found that applying it wet brings out the other shades and really love it now!

Vex is such a pretty color in the pot (minty-greyed green with opalescent shimmer), but, sadly, it hardly shows up on me. The eyeshadow is extremely sheer on me, so all that is visible is a little bit of shimmer and a silvery tint. I wish it showed up better, because I love the color and texture.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful shade that looks wonderful when paired with my black eyeliner. My only gripe is that without my FYE Eyebase underneath the color disappears from my lids minutes after I apply it.

Vex is such a unique color! I find it more of a pale mint green that flashes pink- applying it wet brings out more pink. Very pretty color that you can do a ton with!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a really lovely pale shimmery green. I have reddish blonde hair, PPP skin and blue eyes and I'm really surprised that this suits me, but then it seems to suit everyone.

While the quality of the shadow is nice, I didn't find that the color showed up very well on me. It might look nice on certain skin tones, but on mine, it looked washed out.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is an absolutely beautiful eyeshadow. It is a shimmery grey, that reflects a green color and sometimes you can see some pink in it. This eyeshadow makes a great base or you can just wear it as a wash of color. I highly recommend this color.

A great shadow, I love it as a base to wear with Fiction. A soft grey in the pot, but goes on a shimmery greyish/greenish color that has subtle hints of pink shimmer.

Top Rated MAC Products