Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 1/7/2002 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Applies very, very thick and tends to change color on me as the day wears on. I'll carry pressed powder for convience, but I don't find looking bad to be very convenient.

on 12/20/2001 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this powder in stay buff, the lightest shade. It tends to go on chalky looking, especially on my forehead. It is difficult to apply on clean skin, it seems to need foundation to cling to. The only reason I'm giving this 2 lipsticks is because it is oil-free, and sometimes that is hard to come by in a pressed powder. However, I much prefer almost any other high-end pressed powder over this.

on 11/19/2001 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Loved the way this felt and the absorbent quality, but the lightest color was WAY too dark!! Looked downright yellow-brown on me. If they would make this in a truly fair skinned tone, I would be very happy.

I really like this powder! It really helps to absorb the oil and stay matte throughout the day! Clinique does need to have a better color range on this one though. They are too limited on their colors.

Recommended for Normal Skin