Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 6/14/2002 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in shade: honey. I only applied this pressed powder at the end of my workday. It just doesn't matte my skin, instead, my oily skin shines 1 hour after powdering with this. I don't like it!

on 6/6/2002 2:00:00 AM

This powder in Stay Buff did *NOT* work for me. It was the correct shade, and I used it for a few months (stupid me!!), but I became shiny within moments after application, and looked greasy and dirty all day with it on.

on 5/5/2002 5:45:00 AM

This powder has oil in it. After application I am a grease monkey in 15 minutes. Even though they apply well and look pretty good, I can't stand how oily they are. Do not recommend.

on 5/2/2002 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is a very good matte pressed powder. i had this in stay neutral, which seemed like a good match for my fair neutral skin. this did not make my skin cakey or chalky looking. this worked nicely to set my m/u. i used a big powder brush and the sponge it came with, and both looked fine. i would recommend this to anyonel looking for a matte pressed powder.

on 4/9/2002 1:41:00 PM

Overall this was a good powder. It goes on very easily and is light feeling. I did have to touch up during the day, but all in all it was worth the price and it looks good on, so I'd probably buy it agian.

on 4/9/2002 11:13:00 AM

I'm editing my original review, which was a really good one. I did love the color of this but it did get rather cakey looking by the days end. It may be due to the fact that I have *really* oily skin, but I just got these wierd patches of oily looking powder with this. Oh well, might be better later in life when my skin stops over-flowing w/ oil! I've really got to stop writing reviews after using them once! :P

on 3/28/2002 12:55:00 PM

I love Cliniques Stay MAtee pressed powder in Stay buff. It workd great to get rid of midday Tzone shine.

on 3/10/2002 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Excellent matte powder. Been using it for years and will continue to do so.

on 1/7/2002 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Applies very, very thick and tends to change color on me as the day wears on. I'll carry pressed powder for convience, but I don't find looking bad to be very convenient.

on 12/20/2001 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this powder in stay buff, the lightest shade. It tends to go on chalky looking, especially on my forehead. It is difficult to apply on clean skin, it seems to need foundation to cling to. The only reason I'm giving this 2 lipsticks is because it is oil-free, and sometimes that is hard to come by in a pressed powder. However, I much prefer almost any other high-end pressed powder over this.