February 1, 2015 | 1572 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous blush! Great texture, applies evenly, looks natural with a beautiful pop of colour. I have light warm skin and at first I thought this would be too dark (bright medium pink berry), but with a light hand, this goes on a clear pinkish flush that's a bit doll-like but not fake looking like NARS Desire or Cargo Catalina.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by VaticanCameos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

NC 30 skintone, black hair, brown eyes. This is the HG true pink blush that I've been looking for. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The texture is smooth and doesn't streak. It gives a rosy flush one gets after exercising.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sgilb101578

This blush is just so gorgeous on my PPP skin! Like other reviewers have mentioned, it looks awfully bright and scary in the pan, but goes on sheer. This gives me a natural pink flush, making me look like I just came in from a run. I love it and will buy it again, if I ever reach the bottom of the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dollymix was my first Sheertone Shimmer blush, and I love it! I bought this sight unseen from Gloss.com, and it's probably a good thing because I probably wouldn't have given it a second glance at the counter. Dollymix is a shimmery shade of watermelon pink, and it looks good on me with or without a tan. I love it for a pop of color paired with my usual neutrals, but it's also very pretty paired with colorful makeup. I'm really glad it's spring/summer since I tend to wear Dollymix more in the warmer months. I don't see myself ever using this up since you need so little, but I would repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by darlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice pink shade which would make most cheeks pop up. I like it.

Might not repurchase as there are so many fish in the sea i.e. many nice blushes to buy. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Abbytabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is such a perfect girly pink! Such a natural looking shade on me that gives me a glow. I apply this with the 187 brush and my face is instantly transformed from pale and blah to healthy and alive. It looks scary bright in the pan but I'm glad I didn't let that stop me. The second I tried it I was in love with it. Though it's a sheertone shimmer instead of shimmer on me it imparts a lovely glow that makes me look so healthy, like I've just come in from a workout. I will repurchase this until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other ladies who love Dollymix. It's one of the prettiest purple-pink blush colors I know, another winner from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 12:15:00 AM More reviews by missy_mie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!I fell in love with this color when mac sales associate put it on for me and i decided to buy it right away!Love, love,love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by mniehle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a pink I can wear! A little goes a long way for my NC30 complexion. I alternate between this and Paula Dorf's Ballet (a lighter pink) for my pink cheek days. I really LOVE this color. Would repurchase and have already repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by dizzy4tex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. It looked like a middle school nightmare awaiting some unsuspecting tween when I saw it at the counter, but looked gorgeous on. It is SO SHEER. It gives my sarcastic skin just the right amount of perkiness. It is really easy to work with too.