Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 2/27/2006 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So far I am loving this. This is acctually the first make-up remover I have used(besides pads for my eyes.) I acctually never really considered the fact that I need to remove my make-up before cleansing. I figured any face wash would remove/and cleanse at the same time. Maybe thats why I have been breaking out for ten years(my skin has never really been fully cleansed) Hopefully this will be the solution (fingers crossed!!)

I got a sample size from a friend and a little bit (I'm talking about the size of a pea) is enough to lather up my entire face. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and so very fresh. It doesn't dry my combo skin too much either. I'm in love with this product even if it is a bit costly.

on 2/13/2006 4:26:00 AM

i bought this in actual size and realize that it is wasting my money coz it is too clean for me..causing tingling and tight face..even my skin is oily..

on 2/12/2006 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This made my skin TOO clean, and it made it so dry and sensitive also.

on 2/11/2006 2:43:00 PM

This cleanser is decent for rinsing off daily grime but when I was using it exclusively, I started to break out, which has NEVER happened to me before. I switched back to Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser but still use this occasionally.

on 2/5/2006 11:30:00 PM

Love this stuff but would love to find something that works the same but cheaper. I love how it takes off ALL my makeup and even eye make up! Can anyone out there suggest something that works the same way?

on 1/25/2006 11:30:00 PM

I really wanted to like this cleanser. Although it removes makeup well, it badly stung my eyes and made my face feel tight. After using this product for a few days I started to see flaking around my mouth and on my cheeks. I usually have combination skin but this cleanser has caused it to dry out completely. When I spoke to the SA at Clinique, I told her that I wanted a non-drying cleanser that was good for removing makeup. This definitely missed the mark! I can only see this working for someone with very oily skin. I'm planning on returning it tomorrow.

on 1/22/2006 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A basic cleanser, that i sometimes use to remove my make-up. im not sure if it actually functions as a make-up remover cum face cleanser, but i use this for removing purposes. it did wash away mascara (though more effort needed), foams up well, removes stuffs well and didn't leave an oily film afterwards. no tight feelings too. i somehow doubt that this will clean off heavier-makeup-days. i switch ard my cleansers and this one tend to be forgotten. it's just an okay.

on 1/19/2006 12:01:00 AM

To all those who have said this is harsh, I'd agree with that. I have combination to normal skin, and that's what I've come to conclude about this product. I've had a little bit of dryness and skin slightly flaking around my mouth and on top of my nose, yet my nose is still slightly oily. Wost of all though, has been these red dots and raised, slightly pianful red bumps/welts I've gotten on my face from it, mostly on my forhead and around my nose/eyes. At first I thought is was acne/cysts but nope, after about 4 days they heal and nothing come from them, and i 've concluded it's this product that is irritating my skin. It's too soap-based I think. I've never had anything like that happen before. Just because Clinique says it's "Allergy tested" does not mean hat all their products willl work for everyone. Be careful with this and with Estee Lauder's Splash Away too(with it's new fragarnced formula it did similiar to my skin, and I think they are basically the same product).

The best facial cleanser I have ever used. If your skin is normal to dry, and you use this just once, I believe you will be addicted!