September 2, 2014 | 1059 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by gret

i thought the packaging on this was cute when i first bought it, but when i first tried to put liner on, it was very hard to get a precise line because of the flimsy brush it came with. the formula is watery and doesnt show up well. maybellne makes a better liner than this, i just cant remember the name

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by lilomui

Good mascara!

Does not smudge at all, easy to remove with eyemakeup remover, but starts to FLAKE off after a while (a couple hours), thats the only bad thing about it.

Relatively cheap, and easy to apply (after u get used to not shaking your hand!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not irritate my eyes like the Prestige product. The brush is better as well. It lasts and doesn't smudge. The only minus is that there is very little product in the package.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try a liquid liner in the drugstore realm, so this was about the cheapest. It goes on smoothly, but I agree with another reviewer that the color is fakey. YUCK

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by AstoundedFruitbat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried it I thought it was the best liquid liner ever... but that's why I never review anything just after I buy it. This liner has some good qualities: It's super easy to applyIt gives a nice solid dark lineIt stays on pretty wellRemoval is very easy (it peels off, and doesn't give you a black eye)
However, ONE THING keeps me from liking this liner, and that is the way it looks when it dries. It looks like plastic, wayyyy fake. If it'd only dry matte I'd definitely buy it again. Are you listening Maybelline? continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 7:34:00 PM More reviews by aquariusaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my very first liquid liner, so I had a little trouble rating it. But what I do know is that I like it, it stays all day and the color (black is what I have) is intense. I noticed though that at the end of the day it just chips off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate the little brush thing, it takes a while to get used to it. The liner comes out too GLOSSY looking on my eyes. It also comes right off if you rub it. The only way I like to use this is if I put an eyeshadow over it to make it look more matte. My friend's liquid eyeliner works better and its from the dollar store! This just looks ugly on me cause of the plastic-y look.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by stellabell

waterproof my *****!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Freckle3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best/affordable eyeliner i've ever tried. Brush makes it easy to apply and it's small enough to fit in any small makeup bag. But it does takes a bit to remove.
*UPDATE* What was I thinking? Actually, I went out and bought it in black and brown. (Originally had taupe) And this stuff just falls off after an hour. What a waste. Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by kim_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I broght Maybelline budge proof eyeliner and my mum broke off the tip. So i wond it up and when it came time to wind it down i couldn't. Is this a fault in the product, or just how it is made? If you could help me out email me at kim_angelbaby89@hotmail.com