Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

i loved it, and then i found out that maybelline animal tests, and thats why it gets a 1. i'll use it up, but would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It has a dark, glossy color, which is good, but it does peel easily. I guess it's one of those products that has to be applied a certain way because my friend uses it and it stays put all day for her.

My everyday eyeliner. It's nice because it comes off clean and does not smudge at all and will stay on all day. I use to buy these korean eyeliners that have the same formula for way more money, so I'm glad I discovered this liquid liner because it's way cheaper. I didn't give it 5 lippies because I can only wear it only on my top eyelid. If you wear it on the bottom, it will flake and get into your eye.

EW EW EW EW EW! Absolutely horrible.. I usually have good luck w. make up onmy skin,but not this junk! it flaked like crazy, got into my eyes, and cracked off. IT made my makeup look horrible! I made my sister try it and she had the same results. Don't purchase!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only Maybelline product I've ever actually liked. I'm actually quite fond of the way it looks when it dries--it's glossy, something you almost never see in eyeliner. It's far from waterproof, but it does stay pretty well. Probably the best aspect to this eyeliner is the way it "peels" off, making it super easy to take off at night. continued >>

The applicator to this liner makes it a cinch to make a fine line or go bolder if you choose, which is cool. It looks very nice and glamorous when done correctly.However, I'm not quite so sure of its staying power. When I rubbed my eye slightly, it sort of flaked off. Otherwise, it does stay put pretty well.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome eyeliner! It has a black applicator in a huge gray tube.(old packaging was white tube with gold lettering) I use this everyday. It's a VERY black color and the staying power is unbelievable. I'm a college student and im on campus about 12 hrs a day and i never have to reapply! I like to buy the waterproof kind because it doesnt smear and it stays on longer. There is soooo much product for $5!!!!!!!it does not smudge at all...i went swimming with this stuff on before..the only thing i cant stand is that tiny lil brush so thats y i gave it a 4 as opposed to 5...i like the Almay I-Liner brush applicator waaaay better....but since this delivers great color, alot of product, and awesome lasting power....i will purchase again!(and i have about 4 times already!!) =)

I'm allergic to this eyeliner...

Despite all the detractors, I really like this. It is much easier to control than the Maybelline Eye Express liner that I used in brown. Yes, I do notice a little flaking, but the color, slate seems really nice. I will continue to use this and see how it works in the long run.

I grabbed this while traveling in the hottest humid weather so far this year and I actually love it! (I'm going gaga~ at all the "one lippie" negative reviews) Maybe it's because I have Asian eyes (with a small double lid) which requires the finest thinnest eyeliner possible in order not to smudge. It's easy to control the thickness of your lines with this...so I like to make a very thin line first making sure it's all dry before blinking....then, build the thickness some more for more drama. It defines my eyes and is truly water-proof and sweat-proof. I felt like I was sitting in a sauna all day long, but when I looked at my eyes at the end of the day, they were still perfect.