Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

4.1

on 10/26/2003 7:57:00 PM

Well, will wonders never cease???? I 9.99 makeup that looks like a million dollars? I use this over my foundation and it give me a soft matte apprearance! I have to keep looking in the mirror to see if it is really real! Amazing and for the price it is unbelieveable!
You can't go wrong!

on 10/25/2003 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow...I love this stuff! It's smooth and velvetly and doesn't feel like it has any oil in it whatsoever. It's almost like a powder. However, I don't think it gives enough coverage when I apply it alone and it feels kind of odd on my face, so I apply it over my Jane Stay Calm with a powder brush and my skin looks flawless. Also, I usually have trouble with foundation or powder caking up around my nose...ew. I just apply this instead and it looks wonderful!

[UPDATE] I repurchased this for the winter and I got comments saying my face doesn't match. So, though the formulation seems to be perfect, the color is off. :(

on 10/24/2003 11:41:00 AM

Wow, this is a great foundation! I usually wear Shiseido Sun Block Foundation, but I've been looking for a cheaper alternative, and this is it. The coverage is great, I rarely need to use concealer with this. It feels and looks very smooth. The color selection is lacking and packaging could be nicer, but for the 10$ price tag, this is a great find.

on 10/21/2003 8:57:00 AM

In the few weeks since I discovered MUA, I've been trying many new foundations, including Chanel, Armani, Becca, Face Stockholm, Illuminaire, Cle de Peau, La Prairie, EL,...the list goes on. Bought this on a whim after reading all the good reviews and I do believe I've found the ultimate foundation (for me, at least)! It gives just the right amount of coverage without looking "Makeupy". I didn't like the coverage on some of the foundations I was testing, so I'd apply a little of this on top of the offending foundation, and it would look fabulous. The color range does leave something to be desired, but luckily the lightest color works perfectly for me. I'll update in a few weeks as to whether or not I'm still lovin' it!!

on 10/18/2003 4:52:00 PM

Total agreement with everyone. Great foundation, great price. Long wearing covered my blemishes and imperfections without the chalky mask-like effect. I do wish there was a large selection of colors to choose from. My only word of warning - Do not drop this compact!! I do not know if it is the rice powder thing, but this baby shattered in a billon pieces on a low impact drop. Oh well, there is a Sally's up the street...

on 10/16/2003 4:49:00 PM

Just like everyone said it would be. Great coverage, beautiful finish, and the price cannot be beat.

on 10/14/2003 11:03:00 AM

Once again I'm glad I listened to you wonderful MUA-ers. This foundation is fantastic, it went on smoothly and it did not look chalky at all. It also left my skin with a flawless finish. For the price and the quality I give this 5 stars!!!

WOW!!! I have found my new HG foundation! The coverage is wonderful! It feels so light. Its just like I'm putting powder on my face. I like that it doesnt take a long time to apply. I love that it doesnt ware off and make me shiny. This is great even after you sweat, I know gross but I need it! I guess it works good even when I sweat because you can apply it wet. Wow, I am buying this from now on!!

this is a great, great product---I just wish more people knew about it. Its a powder foundation with tons of coverage---it has tons dry, so I can't even imagine it wet---while still looking really, really natural. I have some pretty brutal acne scars and I hardly feel like I need concealer when I use this. It is fairly good about keeping my skin matte---about as good as I've found and not as good as I'd like. :P

I don't use this every day, since I prefer cream or gel blush, but whenever I'm feeling lazy, I always reach for this because the coverage is so good that it makes it a really fast, great foundation.

on 9/23/2003 1:35:00 PM

Proof positive that you don't have to pay 50 bucks for a top-notch foundation. This is a wonderful product with a wide range of coverage effects possible, depending on how you apply it.