October 25, 2014 | 1542 users online

Powder - Palladio - Wet/Dry foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by xlostx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow...I love this stuff! It's smooth and velvetly and doesn't feel like it has any oil in it whatsoever. It's almost like a powder. However, I don't think it gives enough coverage when I apply it alone and it feels kind of odd on my face, so I apply it over my Jane Stay Calm with a powder brush and my skin looks flawless. Also, I usually have trouble with foundation or powder caking up around my nose...ew. I just apply this instead and it looks wonderful!

[UPDATE] I repurchased this for the winter and I got comments saying my face doesn't match. So, though the formulation seems to be perfect, the color is off. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by yese

Wow, this is a great foundation! I usually wear Shiseido Sun Block Foundation, but I've been looking for a cheaper alternative, and this is it. The coverage is great, I rarely need to use concealer with this. It feels and looks very smooth. The color selection is lacking and packaging could be nicer, but for the 10$ price tag, this is a great find.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ctomek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In the few weeks since I discovered MUA, I've been trying many new foundations, including Chanel, Armani, Becca, Face Stockholm, Illuminaire, Cle de Peau, La Prairie, EL,...the list goes on. Bought this on a whim after reading all the good reviews and I do believe I've found the ultimate foundation (for me, at least)! It gives just the right amount of coverage without looking "Makeupy". I didn't like the coverage on some of the foundations I was testing, so I'd apply a little of this on top of the offending foundation, and it would look fabulous. The color range does leave something to be desired, but luckily the lightest color works perfectly for me. I'll update in a few weeks as to whether or not I'm still lovin' it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by smellsgr8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Total agreement with everyone. Great foundation, great price. Long wearing covered my blemishes and imperfections without the chalky mask-like effect. I do wish there was a large selection of colors to choose from. My only word of warning - Do not drop this compact!! I do not know if it is the rice powder thing, but this baby shattered in a billon pieces on a low impact drop. Oh well, there is a Sally's up the street...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just like everyone said it would be. Great coverage, beautiful finish, and the price cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by TINAG

Once again I'm glad I listened to you wonderful MUA-ers. This foundation is fantastic, it went on smoothly and it did not look chalky at all. It also left my skin with a flawless finish. For the price and the quality I give this 5 stars!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 8:31:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! I have found my new HG foundation! The coverage is wonderful! It feels so light. Its just like I'm putting powder on my face. I like that it doesnt take a long time to apply. I love that it doesnt ware off and make me shiny. This is great even after you sweat, I know gross but I need it! I guess it works good even when I sweat because you can apply it wet. Wow, I am buying this from now on!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kristenlouise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a great, great product---I just wish more people knew about it. Its a powder foundation with tons of coverage---it has tons dry, so I can't even imagine it wet---while still looking really, really natural. I have some pretty brutal acne scars and I hardly feel like I need concealer when I use this. It is fairly good about keeping my skin matte---about as good as I've found and not as good as I'd like. :P

I don't use this every day, since I prefer cream or gel blush, but whenever I'm feeling lazy, I always reach for this because the coverage is so good that it makes it a really fast, great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ejpear

Proof positive that you don't have to pay 50 bucks for a top-notch foundation. This is a wonderful product with a wide range of coverage effects possible, depending on how you apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 6:09:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HUGE RAVE!!! Skintype>>combo, sensitive, rosacea..I picked this up on a whim on one of my trips to Sally Beauty..This stuff blows MAC Studiofix out the door! This stuff covers and it's silky smooth..I was amazed at how much coverage I got with just a sponge when I usually have to use a flocked sponge and pat my Studiofix in. This stuff is effortless to blend! Only gripe is the colors..I am a PPP, MAC NC20 and got this in Laurel Nude which seems a bit too light for me. Shade selection is limited but if you can find a matching color; you'll be doing a happy dance.