Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

4.1

on 10/24/2003 11:41:00 AM

Wow, this is a great foundation! I usually wear Shiseido Sun Block Foundation, but I've been looking for a cheaper alternative, and this is it. The coverage is great, I rarely need to use concealer with this. It feels and looks very smooth. The color selection is lacking and packaging could be nicer, but for the 10$ price tag, this is a great find.

on 10/21/2003 8:57:00 AM

In the few weeks since I discovered MUA, I've been trying many new foundations, including Chanel, Armani, Becca, Face Stockholm, Illuminaire, Cle de Peau, La Prairie, EL,...the list goes on. Bought this on a whim after reading all the good reviews and I do believe I've found the ultimate foundation (for me, at least)! It gives just the right amount of coverage without looking "Makeupy". I didn't like the coverage on some of the foundations I was testing, so I'd apply a little of this on top of the offending foundation, and it would look fabulous. The color range does leave something to be desired, but luckily the lightest color works perfectly for me. I'll update in a few weeks as to whether or not I'm still lovin' it!!

on 10/18/2003 4:52:00 PM

Total agreement with everyone. Great foundation, great price. Long wearing covered my blemishes and imperfections without the chalky mask-like effect. I do wish there was a large selection of colors to choose from. My only word of warning - Do not drop this compact!! I do not know if it is the rice powder thing, but this baby shattered in a billon pieces on a low impact drop. Oh well, there is a Sally's up the street...

on 10/16/2003 4:49:00 PM

Just like everyone said it would be. Great coverage, beautiful finish, and the price cannot be beat.

on 10/14/2003 11:03:00 AM

Once again I'm glad I listened to you wonderful MUA-ers. This foundation is fantastic, it went on smoothly and it did not look chalky at all. It also left my skin with a flawless finish. For the price and the quality I give this 5 stars!!!

WOW!!! I have found my new HG foundation! The coverage is wonderful! It feels so light. Its just like I'm putting powder on my face. I like that it doesnt take a long time to apply. I love that it doesnt ware off and make me shiny. This is great even after you sweat, I know gross but I need it! I guess it works good even when I sweat because you can apply it wet. Wow, I am buying this from now on!!

this is a great, great product---I just wish more people knew about it. Its a powder foundation with tons of coverage---it has tons dry, so I can't even imagine it wet---while still looking really, really natural. I have some pretty brutal acne scars and I hardly feel like I need concealer when I use this. It is fairly good about keeping my skin matte---about as good as I've found and not as good as I'd like. :P

I don't use this every day, since I prefer cream or gel blush, but whenever I'm feeling lazy, I always reach for this because the coverage is so good that it makes it a really fast, great foundation.

on 9/23/2003 1:35:00 PM

Proof positive that you don't have to pay 50 bucks for a top-notch foundation. This is a wonderful product with a wide range of coverage effects possible, depending on how you apply it.

on 9/4/2003 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HUGE RAVE!!! Skintype>>combo, sensitive, rosacea..I picked this up on a whim on one of my trips to Sally Beauty..This stuff blows MAC Studiofix out the door! This stuff covers and it's silky smooth..I was amazed at how much coverage I got with just a sponge when I usually have to use a flocked sponge and pat my Studiofix in. This stuff is effortless to blend! Only gripe is the colors..I am a PPP, MAC NC20 and got this in Laurel Nude which seems a bit too light for me. Shade selection is limited but if you can find a matching color; you'll be doing a happy dance.

on 9/2/2003 11:52:00 AM

I will have to jump off this bandwagon. This foundation was horrible on me! Not only are the color choices very limited (and made only for pink toned skin- not yellow) but it provides no coverage. Maybe if you have great skin, you will like it but I have uneven combination skin and this foundation not only didn't make my skin flawless looking, it accentuated my few lines and dry spots, didn't keep my nose un-shiny and worse of all, it faded by lunch time and I looked like I had no makeup on (not a good thing with me). I tried it both dry and wet with no luck. Glad it works for some....just didn't for me. Don't know how there could be such a difference...maybe I got a bad batch? LOL