December 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2007 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sculder

Gave me 'sunburn' effect after the very first use!! Already felt something was wrong when rinsing off the stuff after leaving on face for 5min, coz my face really stang!! Luckily i have Avene thermal water spray at hand....helps to calm down my angry facial skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by iiL0VEMAC

This is great ask a mask and a cleanser. I use it mostly for a cleanser and it works wonders. I feel is if my face is super clean when I use this product. I love the tingle effect and would definately repurchase this item again. It has a low dose of benzoyle peroxide which is great because 10% is not needed. Once in awhile I will use a different cleanser to switch it up a little but mostly this product. Love Love Love it. Oh and I have used this product ad a mask for probably 3-4 months and as a cleanser for about a month. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Clears blackheads off my nose, has helped clear up a major breakout, etc. It does tend to dry my nose a little bit (I have the strangest nose, oily but dry same time)... The packaging is strange, the tube lid wont seem to close fully... annoying, but fine. Sometimes it comes out with a little bit too much, but thats okay also. I'll buy it again thought, HATE blackheads. Like the cooling effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this stuff is great. It feels great when you use it as a cleanser and as a mask. When I use it as a mask I really think it helps clear up the blackheads on my nose. This product leaves my face feeling nice and deep cleaned. This lid is really hard to close though. You have to push really hard in the center of the cap to get it to snap down.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca893

Cleanser-----Ok,I rated this a 3 because it did work...at first!!Let me start by saying my skin is grose,oily,blackheads,whiteheads,blemishes,you name it i have it. I probally have the least sensitive skin on the planet but for some reasons this product made my face turn red for days! After the first couple uses i was very impressed my acne and pores were less noticable and smaller but after about the third day my face turned red,i looked like i had a really bad sunburn. I have no idea what this product has in it that would cause that to happen. I have used products with 10% benzol peroxide before and this has NEVER happened! Oh and the packaging looks really nice but the lid sucks,it never closes right!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rbella

I really like this product. I have very acne-prone skin and find that this is helpful in preventing breakouts. Since using this product I have noticed a small decrease in pore size. Not sure if it is because of this or the "moisturizer" I am using (Neutrogena Healthy Skin with Alpha Hydroxy). Either way, since starting this new regimen I have seen pretty good changes.

My routine consists of this product as a cleanser mornings and evenings followed by the Healthy Skin moisturizer. 3 times a week I use the Ponds Purely Polished Microdermabrasion. I've been doing this for about a month and am very satisfied. If I have a blemish, I use Persagel. I am someone who has battled acne all her life and tried every product both prescription and otc. This seems to be a good combination for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by luvbug04

i just purchased this recently and i really love it....it leaves my skin really soft and smooth..the scent is not so appealing but im willing to overlook that because the product is great! hasnt really removed many of my blackheads yet...ive just started using it...so hopefully soon...the mask works great!! it gives my face this cooling effect which feels wonderful!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by apocalypso

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

OMG. Okay so I've used this product before but I just recently found an old tube of it in my bathroom. I decided my skin looked dirty and needed to be cleaned. Cleaned. Not burned off of my face! So I decided to use it as a mask and I had it on for less than 45 seconds before I couldn't stand the burning.

It recommended leaving it on for 5 minutes but I don't think I would have a face left if I did that. So I washed it off and my skin is red like the worst sunburn of my life. Except I've never even been sunburned before! I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin by any means but what the heck was in this bleach?! So I look like a mild burn victim and this is the worst product experience of my life. I should sue neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by adrienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For awhile, I only used this cleanser as a mask. I did not notice that it would calm any forming pimples I had, but the mask didn't do anything spectacular for me. I then began using as a cleanser and I'm quite impressed. It does a great job of riding my face of any gunk/makeup left on it at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by monesanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have oily oily oily skin.. this works soooo good... dried out my pimples but not my skin.. i wont recommend it if you're skin is dry/normal