September 2, 2014 | 1839 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rbella

I really like this product. I have very acne-prone skin and find that this is helpful in preventing breakouts. Since using this product I have noticed a small decrease in pore size. Not sure if it is because of this or the "moisturizer" I am using (Neutrogena Healthy Skin with Alpha Hydroxy). Either way, since starting this new regimen I have seen pretty good changes.

My routine consists of this product as a cleanser mornings and evenings followed by the Healthy Skin moisturizer. 3 times a week I use the Ponds Purely Polished Microdermabrasion. I've been doing this for about a month and am very satisfied. If I have a blemish, I use Persagel. I am someone who has battled acne all her life and tried every product both prescription and otc. This seems to be a good combination for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by luvbug04

i just purchased this recently and i really love it....it leaves my skin really soft and smooth..the scent is not so appealing but im willing to overlook that because the product is great! hasnt really removed many of my blackheads yet...ive just started using it...so hopefully soon...the mask works great!! it gives my face this cooling effect which feels wonderful!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by apocalypso

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

OMG. Okay so I've used this product before but I just recently found an old tube of it in my bathroom. I decided my skin looked dirty and needed to be cleaned. Cleaned. Not burned off of my face! So I decided to use it as a mask and I had it on for less than 45 seconds before I couldn't stand the burning.

It recommended leaving it on for 5 minutes but I don't think I would have a face left if I did that. So I washed it off and my skin is red like the worst sunburn of my life. Except I've never even been sunburned before! I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin by any means but what the heck was in this bleach?! So I look like a mild burn victim and this is the worst product experience of my life. I should sue neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by adrienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For awhile, I only used this cleanser as a mask. I did not notice that it would calm any forming pimples I had, but the mask didn't do anything spectacular for me. I then began using as a cleanser and I'm quite impressed. It does a great job of riding my face of any gunk/makeup left on it at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by monesanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have oily oily oily skin.. this works soooo good... dried out my pimples but not my skin.. i wont recommend it if you're skin is dry/normal

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm from Canada and desperately want to try this product... I've looked in 3 places and they don't have it... is it discontinued? They have 2 other masks out.. invigorating and another one.. but not the clear pore one.... someone help!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by j_lynn

I actually have this on my face right now... lol. Last week, I started to break out worse than I normally do, and I went into panic mode, using lots of salicylic acid products to try to clear my pores. I think I've finally learned my lesson and realized that I'm one of the few that salicylic acid is just not good for. It tends to break me out so much worse, which it did this time. I started using this product as well as the neutrogena on the spot benzoyl peroxide cream to treat my breakouts, and they started to diminish immediately. Yes, I can see how especially when used as a mask, this product could be somewhat harsh on the skin. I have extremely resiliant skin, and i can use 10% benzoyl peroxide with barely any irritation, so this doesn't bother me at all. I love how I can feel this penetrating down into my pores. It feels clean and tingly and really seems like it is working. My breakouts immediately started to shrink and even deep, cystic pimples started to clear. This product is a lifesaver! I will definitely keep it on hand, and I hope it never loses its effectiveness on me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

2 stores I went to were out the Neutrogena 60 second scrub/mask so I bought this.

I didn't like it as much as the 60 second scrub/mask. I guess a SA cleanser works better for me than benzoyl peroxide.

Also, it stung my eyes bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by vietbeb

A couple of days ago I was breaking out in these HUGE painful cystic bumps and the salicylic acid in my Oxy pads weren't doing a darn thing. I was desperate so I looked through the medicine cabinet and found this. After washing my face with a seperate foaming cleanser to get rid of makeup, I spot treated with Clear Pore (rinsing it off before bed). When I woke up my pimples which were like welts were noticeably smaller in size and a lot less red!! My skin was super smooth too! This is truly a skin saver!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i like the benzoyl peroxide in this product