April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sbprincess21

I am NC30 and this really does work well with my skin tone! It's not "natural" but a nice nude shade of pink so it is extremely versatile-can be dressed up or worn more casually on work days. I love it because it really is an everyday/evening go to color. I pair it with a lip gloss that Sephora makes, the exact color of Nars Turkish Delight....yes, I'm a KK follower!!! Along with a soft pink blush looks super flirty and girlie. This lipstick has become a staple in my everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

Angel is beautiful ... but alas not on me. I wanted an alternative to my beloved Brave, so I picked up Angel and Faux. Faux is a better pink for me. Angel is just a bit too cool toned and makes me look a little washed out, unfortunately. I plan to try it w/ various liners and glosses to make it work, but I probably won't repurchase. It's a shame as I really wanted to love this gorgeous light pink lippie. I am NC20, hazel, brunette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

I love this lipstick! It's a great nude-pink shade! This is not very frosty at all...which I like. I'm very happy with my purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm NW15 with highly pigmented lips, and for that reason nude shades in milky tones or beige tones don't work on me- beiges look muddy and milky shades just go streaky. But, this lipstick was a godsend. It's a delicate nude pink, and the photos above give a very good representation of what it looks like in real life. It looks so, so good with just black smudgy eyeliner and Well Dressed blush for a clean, nude look with a sexy edge.

My only grumble is that it starts to feel slightly dry after a short while (hence 4 lippies), but to get round this I put a little bit of Underage Lipglass over the top, which not only gives it a just-licked look but it keeps my lips moisturised.

Great stuff!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I adore this lipstick, the shade is beautiful with my NC30 skintone. I was kinda nervous trying this shade because I was not used to pale pink lips but it's an absolutely workable shade and I think it's quite neutral. It has actually sparked my addiction for nude pale pink lipsticks! The only problem that I've had with this is that it can be a little bit drying on my lips but that's easily solved with a thin coat of lip balm and some gloss on top!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

This is a very sultry dolly pink colour. Indeed it is a feminine shade and probablly a lot of different complexion can pull it off. I am NC30 and this looks great! It's a sexy pink but yet subtle enough to wear with bold/dramatic eyes and not look like and oompa loompa. Not the best finish have to apply a generous amount but fabulous colour and will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Lala201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love pink lips and this is one of my favorite lip products I own. It is a beautiful light pink, not really a nude shade as I had heard it was. It is also a frost color, although, I do not see it. It is shiny, creamy, and feels great on and it really stands out even though it is a lighter color. A great shade!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kayleeyoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i love it. my bf picked this one for me. its a very nice color and goes nice with all different sorts of makeups.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by KHD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The colour is fine, the texture is nice, the lasting power is typical. There is really nothing wrong with this lipstick... but there's also nothing spectacular about it either.
It's just an ordinary lipstick, and it can easily be duplicated at the drugstore for a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I had to buy this when I heard that it was the perfect pink lipsitck, and I'm so glad i did! I love it I wear annabelle lipgloss in breathless over it which looks so nice! Finally I found something to actually make my highly pigmented lips light pink. Just what I was looking for. Pretty good staying power and decently priced.