November 24, 2014 | 1673 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by kiwipapaya

If you have under eye circles like me, don't use it because it makes you look very tired. Also, because of the frosty finish, your lips may feel dry at times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, Angel isn't up here yet? Anyway, I know tons of people love this lipstick but it was very MEH on me. Fairly drying, like I find all MAC lipsticks to be, regardless of finish. The color is a very pretty bubblegum pink, with a lustre finish, IIRC. It doesn't last very long once on and it's nothing really spectacular to me. I swapped mine and I found that Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon was more to my tastes. I wouldn't buy Angel again, or B2M for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick and I really like it, is so girly and cute!!! looks good on olive skin. Totally recommend this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this recently in a swap and have been looking for it ever since it was featured on the model from the Style Black collection. I have recently found I can wear light pinks with a hint of purple without making my light olive skin look like a corpse. This actually seemed a touch warm on me, but mostly a neutral color. My lips are pigmented though so that may have something to do with it. This lipstick doesn't seem like a frost at all - I can't detect any shimmer in it and it certainly doensn't apply frosty. This is another nice pink to add to my collection, but it's nothing special. I might try mixing it with snob or lavender whip to make it a little more unusual.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by joanpante

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Somehow, this doesn't work for me. I tried various methods, using it straight to the tube, with a lipbrush, with fingers, with concealer, with a paler lipstick on top to tone it down, but it doesn't really compliment my face or skin color. I'm an NC25 with yellow undertones, and this makes my lips look dry, pasty, and slightly barbie pink, which I'm not fond of. Or maybe it's an illusion, It's just not the type of color I would wear for everyday use. Looks too made up on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by red_smarties

this shade is a nice light milky pink lipstick..a good alternative to the usual nude lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by hollyholly

This is such a pretty colour! I pair this with Bountiful lipglass - it really adds to the beautiful pink colour of angel and gives it more depth (and staying power!). I am an NW20 and I pair this lipstick with Pink Swoon blush, Nars Laguna bronzer and HEAPS of mascara and the overall effect is gorgeous. Will repurchase forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the first MAC l/s for me in a long time. I lemming'd this and like most things lemming'd, you have to find out how to adapt the product to you and to your coloring/preferences/etc. I have learned to use this with Prestige Silk liner for a very soft, pale pink lip that is not too Barbie or OTT, but rather subdued, sweet, and slightly innocent. Love to pair with fresh skin, lots of lashes and pretty hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the prettiest PINK I have seen! I LOVE it !! I think I will stock up on a few tubes of it. I can't imagine being without it. Very neutral toned pink that is great to wear everyday. I think many skin tones will look great in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipstick in my whole stash that is more than halfway gone at the moment. I love it! It goes with almost everything. Nice light pink that can compliment almost any skin tone!