July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the prettiest PINK I have seen! I LOVE it !! I think I will stock up on a few tubes of it. I can't imagine being without it. Very neutral toned pink that is great to wear everyday. I think many skin tones will look great in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipstick in my whole stash that is more than halfway gone at the moment. I love it! It goes with almost everything. Nice light pink that can compliment almost any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a lovely shade! I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, but this is very safe, flattering and easy to pull off. It's similar to Way to Love from the Rose Romance collection, but with a touch more blue and a different formula. It is a very popular shade for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

This is a gorgeous pale pink, it has no frost it's more a cream formula, and it has no purple or beige undertones so that's why I love it so much, It is very pale though, I am NC25 and I just have to watch how i wear it because it can definetely wash me out and make my lips look deathly, so I have to adjust my makeup to suit and sometimes i put some gloss on top. But still an A1 pale pink lippie!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Probably my favorite pink lipstick from MAC. It's always in my bag. It's just the perfect pale pink without being too pale, but still gets you noticed. I love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Angel is a absolutely gorgeous! Right now I'm NC20, green eyes, and black/red dyed hair, and it looks great, a very polished pink. I normally wear it over a balm, or with a clear gloss. I get compliments every time. It's a great shade, and looks good on most skin tones. I wear it during the summer (I usually get to NC35/40) for a more Barbie look (naturally blonde). Will definitely be buying again once I finish mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This is such a pretty rosey pink shade...very girly. It's very creamy and lasts pretty well. This is a go-to shade for me :) Would recommend for those with light to medium skin tones..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the color was very nice, I don't know why it is a 'frost' because I don't notice anything of the sort. Which is fine. Though, it is a nice color, it just isn't for me. I am VERY pale so I think this washes me out. I do wear it but I put a colored gloss over it and it makes it more wearable for me.

The formula is very creamy, I really like that about this particular lipstick. I wouldn't buy it again, not because it is bad, just because it isn't my color. I would recommend it to someone who is a bit darker and more warm than I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by makenawailea

Very beautiful baby pink color. I've been searching high and low for a feminine pink and this fits the bill. I'm a C4/NC40 asian and this color does not wash me out at all. Very versatile- I think this would work with a smokey eye or a natural eye with just mascara and a cute light pink blush for a professional setting. However, this must be used with lip balm underneath or a gloss on top. Without either of the two, my lips turn into a dry, flaky hot mess because I find this formula to be very drying. I can get away with swiping some good old vaseline from the squeeze tube and then Angel lipstick and getting a beautiful natural lip. Applying the lipstick after the vaseline actually moisturizes the top layer of the lipstick in the tube itself and makes subsequent application a lot easier. Bottom line: lovely, feminine color that fulfills my baby pink lipstick quest.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sbprincess21

I am NC30 and this really does work well with my skin tone! It's not "natural" but a nice nude shade of pink so it is extremely versatile-can be dressed up or worn more casually on work days. I love it because it really is an everyday/evening go to color. I pair it with a lip gloss that Sephora makes, the exact color of Nars Turkish Delight....yes, I'm a KK follower!!! Along with a soft pink blush looks super flirty and girlie. This lipstick has become a staple in my everyday look.