November 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by minax

Sadly just water...I didn't expect anything miraculous, but it is really just water to me. I use other avene products and Iike them, but this is just water packaged in a pretty can. I'm going overseas soon and wonder if I can even bring the aerosol can onto the plane these days...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by orchid89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is my new favorite product. In the morning I use it to set my makeup, and during the day I use it to freshen my face. It also tones down my redness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by PaigeBlahnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Cannot live without it! I use it all the time to freshen my face as I have sensitive and dry skin. I also use it just after I put foundation on to make my face look dewy and flawless. MY HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by AngelTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute must have of mine! I also tried LRP, Vichy and OzoníC spring waters, but always turn back to Avene. I usually keep two bottles of this wonderful water Ė 300 ml for use at home and 50 ml for taking around with me. I apply a thin layer of the mist whenever I like to refresh my skin. And the general use is: for toning the skin after cleansing, setting the makeup after applying foundation (a small spritz is enough for that), refreshing the skin after sunbathing or long exposing to the sun, wind or cold weather. I also some time indulge myself spraying the water all over the body Ė this feels really wonderful! I pat dry after spraying or leave it to dry itself (the latter is very pleasant when itís a hot weather). This spray is a staple if your skinís sensitive or irritated. It soothes, softens, refreshes and leaves a very comfortable feeling of pampered skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. It's like a refreshing drink for my skin. I use it after my microdermabrasion treatments to calm and soothe my skin. I use it to ease a sunburn. I use it to moisten my Muji facial masks. I use it whenever I need a pick-me-up. I buy it when they have multi-pack sales at my local drugstore and the canisters easily last a year. I even keep a couple of small ones for travelling. It's an especially refreshing treat on a plane. No smell, no fuss, no muss. Just spritz and relax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for 1 year now, and just realized I haven't done a review yet (oops).

I have dry and sensitive skin, and this is so soothing and calming. I have noticed my skin is less prone to redness and flushing since using this product. I use it morning and night immediately after cleansing. Then follow with a moisturizer.

The price of this is good, but I stock up whenever I go to Paris because it is a lot cheaper there. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 10:13:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really don't know how coul I live without this before :)
It's really amazing what you can use it for. It's really a great product, and best of all - it's cheap!

Love it and ofcourse I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this prodcut after I strayed from Avene to try some Dermalogica products. I had a terrible reaction, my skin was rough, flaky, red and sore. I had not tried the water before, but decided to give it a shot for it's claim to calm and reduce redness. I openend it immediately and sprayed my sore face, and it quickly calmed my skin. To me it also toned down redness as well. I've continued to use it for about two weeks now and love the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by sypat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product and can be used as a toner (or pre-toner :), face refresher during the day, makeup setter and even help with dry itchy skin!! I spray this on my face every morning and night after cleansing and after putting my makeup on. It's an especially great refresher during the summer when it's almost 115F and YES I will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MsMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this product to be beneficial during the harsh summer months, when my sensitive/combo skin warps into oil slick/red blotch/desert patch territory. It calms down my skin and works well with the Avene Optimale Legere facial lotion.