September 30, 2014 | 1923 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Katjina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I quite like this BB Cream. I bought the palest shade and it matches my skin perfectly, and turns into a silky/powdery texture in a few seconds after being applied. It blends amazingly with blush as well. Only negative thing; I never get to extract the right amount: it's either too little or too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

This is the worst of the worst! Like putting dirty dry paste all over your face! Made me look awful! I washed it off right after I applied it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Jolly911

This really is a terrible product. I had been using the BB cream by Garnier for a while and felt like a change. So I purchased this. I really wish I never did. It made my skin break out terribly and my skin barely ever breaks out. Quite the contrary, my skin tends to be on the dry side.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

This BB cream is OK. With that being said, It is a little bit orange after a little while. It wipes off very easily when you don't use primer. You could use primer to help it stay on but then that would defeat the purpose of using a BB cream! It does though keep my face less oily then usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by raqalichavez

I enjoy this bb cream so much that I ran out of it in a couple of weeks. I didn't find that it added any moisture but it did make my skin look great. I don't think my skin gained any benefit from using this but I enjoyed using it because the packaging was simple and great for traveling. I like dthat it applied quickly and matched my color perfectly. I like that it was inexpensive I think about $7 at CVS and I liked that it didn't irritate my skin, no breakouts. This blends very well and a little goes a long way. Great for someone with already good skin and just wants a little color or to add a little tiny bit of glow. I liked this product and will purchase and recommend to a friend just for the simplicity of it matching my skin perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Another B.B.cream! This one was kind of different because instead of the usual tannish color, the color of this one is white with tiny grains in it. I didnt care for the texture too much because the liquid was thin and the grains felt awkward against my skin rubbing it in, it was kind of dry. Unlike traditional bb creams, this one oxidixes to match your skin tone so it doesn'tt leave you with an awkward ashy look. The good thing about it is that it comes in multiple shades so the only thing you have to worry about is what color matches you best.

Also liked that it didn't make my acne prone skin freak out!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Mary79

I don't have a lot to write about this BB cream because it turned my face bright orange after I put it on. Bummer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

this is the WORST thing I have ever tried. I bought it in the lightest shade and it never changes from white to skin tone. It just stays white. It also has a very irritating grainy texture that makes my face look sandy. I couldn't even leave the house with this on, it was horrid!

EDIT: okay, I gave this another try out of desperation and just squirted out a TON and slathered it all over my hand to see if it would change colour, and it did! Seems like perhaps the beginning of my tube was dried out and wouldn't go from white to colour.

that being said, it isn't my favorite. I actually find it quite drying, which is a bit odd, though its nice that I don't have to set it with powder. I do still hate the texture though and if you don't rub it in perfectly you get a crusty white line, which is nasty. It also looks kind of grainy if you look really close,like some of the beads haven't turned colour still. Maybe I got a faulty lot? who knows.

I won't buy this again probably, we'll see.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ashleyliu615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream has really good coverage and is perfect for those days i'm way too lazy to do my full foundation routine. all i wear is this and some powder or concealer! but on the negative side it has a dewy finish and leaves my skin super shinny after about 1.5 hours. If you have normal or dry skin you're probably fine but with my acne-prone and oily skin it's a complete disaster. probably just the wrong BB cream for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by bonniejo66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this for 2 months now. i have tried the garnier bb cream and that just make my face a greasy mess after a few hours. I manage a restaurant and spend a lot of my nights behind the line cooking. This cream holds up great. I did find, like others, that the colors are a little off. I finally got the right shade by mixing some of the light and fair together. I use this as my foundation everyday. I have good skin so I dont need much coverage. Just a bit of concealer under my eyes and mineral veil by BE on top to set it. I did find that if I mix this with my primer first, then it really gives me a natural, no makeup finish. People think I have fabulous skin, which I love!! :) Now that it's getting colder, I sometimes use a moisturizer under neath just so it glides on smooth and seamless. If you need more coverage or have really dry skin, this product may not work for you.