October 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW!!!!! This is bright!!!!! This is a very bright, dark reddish orange. It looks really scary in the compact. If you apply it VERY lightly than you might be able to get this to work for you but this is not the type of color that I like. I would rather wear more natural looking blushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush gets great reviews but I had a different experience. I would say that it is VERY easy to put too much of this blush on as it is VERY highly pigmented. No matter how little I applied, I looked like an eccentric (spelling?) little old lady who has lost her mind and forgotten she has already put blush on. Scary and not at all natural looking or flattering. But having said that, it may be that it just doesn't suit my medium olive complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2002 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Loveday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this blush from Sephora and, though it looks really scarey in the pot, it actually looks really nice if VERY lightly applied HIGH on the cheekbones. It's a good blush to wear with a true red lippie. Very sexy, if used correctly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2002 5:16:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

At first glance, this blush screams, "Run Away!"....or maybe, "Run Away and join a cirus." Anyway, It's actually lovely. Gives a warm glow. It's densely pigmented though so be careful the first time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2002 7:54:00 PM More reviews by lipstick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was in Barney's today snooping around the NARS counter. The MA tried Exhibit A on me & it is absolutely fabulous! Lights up my entire face. It looks SHRIEKING RED/ORANGE in the pan but it just magnificent on...You want a holiday pick-me-up? You're feeling too pooped to participate? This is The Solution to all your problems!!!! (but apply lightly or go straight to MU Detention)

The MA was a caramel/amber AA & it looked GREAT on her. It also looked GREAT on a pale blonde MA who was also at the counter. This is just a fabulous color that looks TERRIFYING in the pan...So just conquer your fear and be gorgeous & glowing as a result...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 4:08:00 AM More reviews by blushfiend

When i first saw the colour on MUA, i was shocked. A bold, bright orange! But when i went down to Nars i couldn't resist trying and i love it. A light dusting of it makes my cheeks look pink and peachy. I don't like products where i have to layer it on several times for the colour to show, so this is great. but over here in my country nars is much more expensive then in the US, so its pricey for me. gd investment though