NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 12/11/2002 12:41:00 PM

You've got to be kidding! This is a very dark red/orange blush that scared me when I first saw it. I couldn't imagine who on earth would want to wear this ridiculous color. I figured that maybe I was missing out so I applied it VERY lightly to my cheeks in Sephora and this looked AWFUL!! My skin isn't even that pale and this made me look like a clown. The SA came over and said that she thinks that NARS makes a lot of other more wearable blushes and she tried Sin on me instead. Exhibit A has got to be the single worst blush that I have ever tried!

on 12/8/2002 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW!!!!! This is bright!!!!! This is a very bright, dark reddish orange. It looks really scary in the compact. If you apply it VERY lightly than you might be able to get this to work for you but this is not the type of color that I like. I would rather wear more natural looking blushes.

on 12/8/2002 12:16:00 AM

This blush gets great reviews but I had a different experience. I would say that it is VERY easy to put too much of this blush on as it is VERY highly pigmented. No matter how little I applied, I looked like an eccentric (spelling?) little old lady who has lost her mind and forgotten she has already put blush on. Scary and not at all natural looking or flattering. But having said that, it may be that it just doesn't suit my medium olive complexion.

on 12/4/2002 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just got this blush from Sephora and, though it looks really scarey in the pot, it actually looks really nice if VERY lightly applied HIGH on the cheekbones. It's a good blush to wear with a true red lippie. Very sexy, if used correctly.

on 12/3/2002 5:16:00 AM

At first glance, this blush screams, "Run Away!"....or maybe, "Run Away and join a cirus." Anyway, It's actually lovely. Gives a warm glow. It's densely pigmented though so be careful the first time.

on 11/21/2002 7:54:00 PM

I was in Barney's today snooping around the NARS counter. The MA tried Exhibit A on me & it is absolutely fabulous! Lights up my entire face. It looks SHRIEKING RED/ORANGE in the pan but it just magnificent on...You want a holiday pick-me-up? You're feeling too pooped to participate? This is The Solution to all your problems!!!! (but apply lightly or go straight to MU Detention)

The MA was a caramel/amber AA & it looked GREAT on her. It also looked GREAT on a pale blonde MA who was also at the counter. This is just a fabulous color that looks TERRIFYING in the pan...So just conquer your fear and be gorgeous & glowing as a result...

on 11/15/2002 4:08:00 AM

When i first saw the colour on MUA, i was shocked. A bold, bright orange! But when i went down to Nars i couldn't resist trying and i love it. A light dusting of it makes my cheeks look pink and peachy. I don't like products where i have to layer it on several times for the colour to show, so this is great. but over here in my country nars is much more expensive then in the US, so its pricey for me. gd investment though

Popular Blush Products