NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 12/16/2002 10:17:00 PM

Okay I got sucked in too! And, I'm not sorry that I did, because I think this blush is gorgeous. Again, application is key - do NOT generously swipe your brush across this. Build up slowly - I applied just a dab and blended, and then applied a bit more until I got the desired flush. It gave such a glowy look - I'm hooked! While I love Orgasm, this shows up more on me, so those who were disappointed by the big O might like this better. Most would look good in it, but really fair women might have to pass. Overall though I do think this is worth the hype.

on 12/14/2002 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Yep, I had to jump on the bandwagon for this, just because it was new, different, and 'controversial'! :-) I am really glad that I did! For once, an impulse purchase that wasn't a dud. I'm pretty pale, brown eyes and reddish/brown hair, and I think this is just beautiful on! Yes, you need to apply it carefully and lightly, but really no differently than any other blush. Just do a light sweep on the surface, tap the brush on the mirrored side of the compact, and apply. 1 - 2 swipes is fine, then just do some blending and you're set! It really is beautiful. To punch it up a bit I added MAC sheer shimmer powder in B-Jeweled, and that looked great as well.

on 12/11/2002 4:40:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous color. This color will work on everyone, from light to pale, but, not if you can't handle any form of orange on the face. The blush is orange. Now settle down, it's not like you are going to look like a drag queen from Esqualita with this (not if you don't apply liberally anyway) but orange toned products just don't meld with some peoples complexion. This gives me a gorgeous and natural flush of color. Big rave here.

on 12/11/2002 12:41:00 PM

You've got to be kidding! This is a very dark red/orange blush that scared me when I first saw it. I couldn't imagine who on earth would want to wear this ridiculous color. I figured that maybe I was missing out so I applied it VERY lightly to my cheeks in Sephora and this looked AWFUL!! My skin isn't even that pale and this made me look like a clown. The SA came over and said that she thinks that NARS makes a lot of other more wearable blushes and she tried Sin on me instead. Exhibit A has got to be the single worst blush that I have ever tried!

on 12/8/2002 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW!!!!! This is bright!!!!! This is a very bright, dark reddish orange. It looks really scary in the compact. If you apply it VERY lightly than you might be able to get this to work for you but this is not the type of color that I like. I would rather wear more natural looking blushes.

on 12/8/2002 12:16:00 AM

This blush gets great reviews but I had a different experience. I would say that it is VERY easy to put too much of this blush on as it is VERY highly pigmented. No matter how little I applied, I looked like an eccentric (spelling?) little old lady who has lost her mind and forgotten she has already put blush on. Scary and not at all natural looking or flattering. But having said that, it may be that it just doesn't suit my medium olive complexion.

on 12/4/2002 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just got this blush from Sephora and, though it looks really scarey in the pot, it actually looks really nice if VERY lightly applied HIGH on the cheekbones. It's a good blush to wear with a true red lippie. Very sexy, if used correctly.

on 12/3/2002 5:16:00 AM

At first glance, this blush screams, "Run Away!"....or maybe, "Run Away and join a cirus." Anyway, It's actually lovely. Gives a warm glow. It's densely pigmented though so be careful the first time.

on 11/21/2002 7:54:00 PM

I was in Barney's today snooping around the NARS counter. The MA tried Exhibit A on me & it is absolutely fabulous! Lights up my entire face. It looks SHRIEKING RED/ORANGE in the pan but it just magnificent on...You want a holiday pick-me-up? You're feeling too pooped to participate? This is The Solution to all your problems!!!! (but apply lightly or go straight to MU Detention)

The MA was a caramel/amber AA & it looked GREAT on her. It also looked GREAT on a pale blonde MA who was also at the counter. This is just a fabulous color that looks TERRIFYING in the pan...So just conquer your fear and be gorgeous & glowing as a result...

on 11/15/2002 4:08:00 AM

When i first saw the colour on MUA, i was shocked. A bold, bright orange! But when i went down to Nars i couldn't resist trying and i love it. A light dusting of it makes my cheeks look pink and peachy. I don't like products where i have to layer it on several times for the colour to show, so this is great. but over here in my country nars is much more expensive then in the US, so its pricey for me. gd investment though

Top Rated NARS Products