October 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a light texture and I find the fair colour match pretty good so I would buy again. Really happy with the price! EDIT: The colour is a bit chalky, I prefer TBS BB cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Izzy123Xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little amount goes a long way. I've been using this for a year and it's very good. It offers a light to medium coverage. This is good as it is a "one stop" for moisturising, protecting and covering your face. It creates a natural glow, it compliments your natural skin tone. It feels fresh and supplies hydration all day. It blurs imperfections. It makes your face look visibly smooth, and it's non greasy with SPF30. It has a powder finish without making your face look too matte. However, if you are looking for a very heavy coverage then I don't recommend this. Other than that, this is a really good product and I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect BB cream for everyday, since it gives an adequate amount of coverage (I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for a lot of coverage). If you pair this with a pressed powder, you get most of your face covered. I short, it's a great BB cream for a natural, everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by meohmylinh

I've only started using any sort of make up products on my face recently and I think this is a good start for first timers. Personally, I don't need too much coverage so I'll use this bb cream with a little concealer and I'm good to go. The consistency is runny but easy to apply (I just use my fingers), and it's a little sticky when first applying to your face. I think it's great light coverage for summer with the added sun protection.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Ospray

Tried this as a light weekend makeup when I didn't want to layer on too much. I bought on sale for $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart Canada. I immediately disliked it for a few reasons:

Consistency: Really watery and takes a long time to rub in

Coverage: I wasn't expecting much since it is a BB cream, but this will definitely not cover any blemishes or pigmented spots

Color: I am the palest of pale so I picked up "Light 100". Seemed OK when I tested it, but it goes on ORANGE on my face. You can see the lines where the makeup ends at my jawline

Staying power: Not great. I don't have oily skin and this became greasy after a few hours. Did not like the sticky feel on my skin.

Sun protection: About the only good thing about this product it that it seems sufficient to prevent sunburn even being outdoors all afternoon.

Packaging: Not pretty, but the squeeze tube is easy for extracting product and keeps clean.

In the past I loved the Maybelline Pure makeup and I was hoping this would be a dupe - not even close! Will be unfortunately throwing out the remainder of my tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by the5ofus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was awful. I applied it in the morning went to church and game back and look so oily it was gross. No amount of powder will stop you from looking oily with this. I was oily until I washed it off at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by APruitt1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the sheer coverage of this product. I didn't want anything heavy or foundation-y just a little help in evening out my skin tone a bit, which it did perfectly! I was hooked on this product for a while until I realized how OILY it was making me.To the point where I was walking around with blotting papers in my purse. On top of that it broke me out terribly! I wash my face with deep cleanser every day and a scrub twice a week, and had never had an acne problem until I was using it. As soon as I stopped my face had cleared within a week. The smell isn't terrible in my opinion like a perfumey chemical smell, it's noticeable at first but is ok after it dries. It was also very transferable, no matter how long I had it on it would end up somewhere else. And PACKAGING? Oh GOSH, the packaging. I hated it. It was SO messy. One tiny squeeze and it was EVERYWHERE. Don't ever leave the cap off because it WILL drip, which can also be blamed on the VERY watery consistency. Overall though, I would NEVER EVER EVER buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by XFilesLover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this product a few weeks ago at the start of summer, hoping it would be a lightweight substitute for a foundation. I have discoloration in the face and so I applied my concealer and then placed the BB Cream over it and it did nothing. The product turned into nothing when blended onto your face. To get sat least some coverage you would have to apply a couple of layers which, uses up the product quickly seeing as it is very small.

I do like how the BB Cream does have SPF 30, that's really good. To use the product up I've been applying it under all my makeup as a base/sunscreen. When it runs out I will not be repurchasing it because of the actual product and the price for what your getting (12 dollars CA)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing the Australian version.
I really did not like this product at all! Firstly it STINKS!!! It is sooo foul! What makes it worse is that the smell still lingers around and I can still smell it on my face throughout the day! Yuck! Very light coverage and will only cover some redness, very very sheer, definitely not for people wanting light/medium - medium coverage. And I think the Australian one doesn't have spf. Would not buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

When I first used it I loved it! Although I have noticed a few flaws, such as:

-squeeze tube was slightly harder to control, as texture was slightly watery
-has a very sheer coverage, not too good for oily skin and SHOULD be set with a pressed powder
- make sure you get the correct color as I got mine in a shade too light and made my entire face have a halo/meets reddish glow on it

Overall a nice product, but I would recommend it for those who only need a very,very light coverage and NOT for those with oily skin! Also, you may want to use a foundation brush or sponge to apply, fingers may provide more oil :)
Although I didnt mind this product, there has been better for me and I will not repurchase