December 18, 2014 | 997 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought at Ulta for $9 after hearing all the hype

Pros:
* Great for blending, applying and buffing! It's good for Liquid foundation, BB cream or mineral powder
* Bristles are dense
* It feels great on my face and reaches the hard to get areas with ease! (jaw, under eye, temples)
* Cheaper alternative!

* Noticed light shedding, at first, has not shed since the first time I washed

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this with a coupon at ULTA for a great price. What a wonderful, well made, high quality soft brush! I love it, I've bought the cheap brushes that people claim are really good but they don't even come close to this quality. Like those ECO tools brushes...lame compared to this! I am using mine for mineral makeup it holds the product great and applies wonderfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by vheeter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing brush! I find that other foundation brushes are too big to get into the contours of my face, but this isn't an issue with this brush. It's also a nice shape for using liquid highlighter on the cheekbones or cream contouring products. Definitely worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This has replaced my elf powder brush as my favorite brush ever.It is the softest brush i have ever felt.I loved the fact that it is a very dense brush and buffs in product amazing.This isn't even this lines buffing brush and it kicks butt at everything you throw at it.
The fact that it is able to stand on it's own comes in handy.
I had tried a new foundation and had applied it with my stippling brush from sigma and it wasn't going on nicely then I remembered the brush arrived in the mail and hope it would fix the problem and found that IT DID!. You can use this to do a million things and it's good at all of them.It blends foundation amazingly ,great at blush and highlighter and applying power ,removing fallout.This will be a HG item forever.
I loved it so much that after that first day I ordered the core collection can't wait until it gets here.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sofibecca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my No. 1 foundation brush! its the perfect size and shape to get in all areas of your face very quickly. It's so soft and comfortable on my face. you can pat, buff, or swipe on your foundation. Does't absorb product into the bristles and can be washed easily. works with all of my foundations. Everyone should get this brush, I love it! by the way it's under $10

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lebaweeba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent brush! I use this to apply Revlon Colourstay Foundation in the combination/oily formula. I use a popsicle stick to get some of the foundation out and apply it onto a flat surface. Then I pounce this brush up and down on the foundation to get an even, thin covering. Then I use this brush to stipple and buff the foundation on. It produces full coverage results with minimal product. Easy to clean, and I have experienced very little shedding. I'm definitely going to be buying more Real Techniques brushes!! They're SUPERB value for money and I'm really happy with this product.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by annanguyen1988

Love.love.love.
Works so well with my foundation ( macs studio fix fluid). Gives an amazing flawless look! Great price for such an amazing brush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

I WOULD HAPPILY BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.

I used it with my Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation and you guys know that stuff is pretty thick.
This brush buffs in foundation so well! I'm in love with this brush!
When I first bought it I didn't have high expectations for it until I used it. I recommend this brush to all of you guys in need of a great liquid foundation brush that buffs in foundation like no other, its dirt cheap too and leaves your skin looking flawless! A++++

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ivamt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the reviews for this brush.I was so impressed.The brush is very soooooft :-))).
I just placed an IHerb order and received $10 off with this coupon code so I thought Iíd share. The code is: CGJ842
IHerb also has FREE SHIPPING for any order of $20. How cool is that
No shipping plus save $10. You canít beat that. I love a good deal.
good luck...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Oh WOW. This is seriously the BEST brush for applying liquid foundation. I have tried a lot of them (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Sigma, Daniel Sandler's), trust me, but none of the others can work as well. It is just dense enough to provide fantastic coverage, and it is made of synthetic hair so it is easier to clean. The price is totally reasonable. I have recommended my friends to try it.