July 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by abbeyschmitt

I've had the great oppertunity of testing all of these on my fair NC-20 complection. The only one that really made an impact on me was Plum Wine, it is so beautiful and a great dupe for my usually blushes (stila convertible color in rose or orchid). I also purchased the Pink Plum because it gave me that nice fresh just woke up glow.

The darker shades are really nice, and the lighter ones barely show up on me. I had to apply, and apply, and then apply some more to get them to look nice, but by then I felt like it wasn't worth it if i'm using so much product just to get some color.

Overall, I really like idea of these, and the ones that work on me. I will most definitely be repurchasing Plum Wine when I finish mine!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by katya451

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first saw these, I thought they were the coolest things ever. The texture is awesome, but it makes the blush very difficult to apply. When I rub my finger on the blush to get some product to apply, the blush just squished down and moves around and almost no product goes onto my finger, so I have to apply a lot to get any color to show up on my face. Not a fan, but it was an interesting idea.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jenanasaurusrex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first touched these, I literally freaked. Haha I didn't really know what to think. I got two of them and the pigmentation isn't that great. Beautiful colors and fun to play with, just needs a better pay off color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

AMAZING! I adore these new blushes. I always buy department store brands for the most part - but these were so lovely I had to buy on the spot. I think the deeper colors are better and those were the ones I purchased. I can see how the lighter ones wouldn't show up unless you were super pale. The surface is bouncy indeed and very glowy on your cheeks. My favorite are the hot tamale color and the peach. Both give me a totally natural glowing flush. The price is on point for a drugstore brand so nothing unexpected there. I hope this is part of their new lineup as I can see using up the ones I have and wanted to repurchase when they run out. I'm shocked at how much I love these.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by fortheloveoflipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I bought both Orchid Hush and Coffee Cake. I love the color of both, but the pigmentation is really poor. I have super fair skin (NC 20 for reference) and they both barely show up. Also, I'm not a fan of the consistency, as it seems to ball up and fall off when I try to apply it, if that makes sense. I am really disappointed in these products...the dream mouse blushes are 100% better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a neat idea and I love the texture but they are poorly pigmented and do not last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MACamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Pink Plum, and it is WAYYY SHEER. RETURN?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by tstymctst

Picked this up in the color Hot Tamale, and it is fabulous. I don't normally like creamy formulas for blush, but this one is a dream for me. It goes on smoothly, blends well, and wears all day. And I will admit, I kind of like to poke the product just to feel that weird, bouncy, sponge-ish texture. :)

I'll definitely be trying some of the other shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I bought this in Rose Petal which in the pot looks like the softest muted pink. And that is pretty much how it transfers to my NW20 cheeks, but it almost disappears. If you are used to NYX cream blushes or MAC's this will appear much less pigmented than you are used to. And this color is so soft and so natural on me, I am not sure it even shows up. But there are some pros to these blushes:
*Very easy to apply with your fingers and blend, unlike other cream blushes I have tried
*Applies/feels so much like the Monistat Chaffing Gel that people are using as a primer. It melts into your skin and gets that soft powdery feel
*If you like the idea of a cream blush, but don't like the stickiness of sum, this is your blush.

Some cons for me are that (at least Rose Petal) is almost too sheer, and that I think I still think glitter/shimmer in there, it is subtle, but I think I still see those reflects and I don't like that.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by elizabethnace1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I bought the color "Rose Petal"
I apply it with my fingers because I haven't found the right brush yet. It blends right in and looks completely natural without having to use alot. Will buy if I ever use it all.