November 26, 2014 | 1815 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perhaps the only blushes I will ever use. What I like about these blushes is the sheer pigmentation - If you like super-pigmented blushes, this might not be for you. However, I do not like a whole lot of pink on my cheeks, if any at all, so I like a very sheer amount of product. I have this in Rose Petal and it a nice light rosy shade.

The blush feels interesting... at first it can be bouncy and a bit squishy, but after a while it can melt into a cream and cease bouncing. Lol.

I like this product mostly because it has a way of melting into the skin in a way powder blushes just can't (which is why this looks WAY more natural than powder!) If you get the right shade, it can look like a natural flush of color more than any other blush I've tried! I love these for a sheer natural look. Will def. repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Once I got past the very cheezy name, I picked this up in one of the coral shades. I applied it with my fingers and was pleasantly surprised. The texture isn't too creamy...feels like a mousse foundation.
I have light skin so the pigment was just fine. I liked that it didn't sink into my pours nor did it absorb into my skin.
For those of you gals who tan, I would be concerned that it could have too little pigment to give you much impact.
Overall, this is a nice little product to keep in your purse for whenever you need a little "pick-me-up."

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lovelixir

I was intrigued by the concept of this blush, plus they all look so cute, so I decided to try a neutral shade (Coffee Cake) that I don't already have in my collection. This blush is really easy to apply, which I like because I don't have to dirty a brush. The colour payoff is very sheer, I need about 4 swipes to see some colour on my cheeks. It also doesn't last very long, maybe a few hours at best. I love the concept of this blush and how easy it is to use, but I don't think I'd buy again unless they change the formula and make them more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love these! I got this in Candy Coral & it's PERFECT for my skin tone, it doesn't look too rosy. They literally bounce & I definetly recommend checking them out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC-27, with warm undertones. I purchased Peach Satin. Don't let the bright color in the container scare you! On the skin, it looks great and blends easily. The blush wears like iron. I'm going to get another color soon. Nice product. The appearance on the skin reminds me of MUF Aqua Creams.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these! I searched forever and when I finally found it at Ulta I picked up Peach Satin. I love the packaging because the dream mousse blush is in a jar and when you get low you have to dig it out! Has great color payoff and lasts for hours! Easy to blend, love it!! I use this everyday, and Peach Satin is very pigmented and pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so sheer. i bought rose petal because it looked similar to an ulta blush that i am obsessed with. when you try to pick up the product it just moves around, it doesnt go on your finger. i would reccomend checking out the darker colors for a more natural, less pigmented look. also doesnt wear very long either. i suggest NYX cream blushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i didnt purchase this product, THANK GOD!!!! I was really excited to try these so I went to my local walmart and they were almost all sold out. There was about four of them left. There was pink frosting, a wine colored one ( i don't recall the name), and this other peach one which i also dont remember the name. well, anyways i grabbed two, the peach colored one and the pinkfrosting. I was in line waiting to pay for these but decided that I should try and "sneakily" open one of them. So I did and to my surprise was very disappointed. I pressed and pressed on them and got hardly any color payoff on my finger. i did this repeatedly and tried some on my hand and the were pretty bad in my opinion. The color payoff is just horrible in my opinion. But other than that the only nice thing about them is thAT they are actually bouncy. But I dont recommend these because of the bad pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous for fair skin. I wasn't really sold on the gimmick until I read the reviews on here, but I'm glad I bought into it. ;) The Hot Tamale color is my favorite, I think, and I also love the lightest pink one for just a teeny tiny natural flush. Texture is nice, too - kinda slippery compared to other creams I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by mebeagray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found these at my Walgreens and bought 4! I wasted money needless to say. I got coffee cake, orchid hush, fresh pink , & pink frosting. The minute I touched them I adored the texture but all 4 of mine just had a major air bubble underneath the top. I've tried every way to put these on my face and I get barely any color payoff. They move all over the pan. Mine will be going to my 4 year olds inspiring collection. Lol. These are. It for women who like colored cheeks! Stay away lol