October 30, 2014 | 1594 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this again and again. Im NC40 and this matches my skintone perfectly. This stayed on my all day about 13 hours. This creases less than the rest of the color tatoo collection, and it is the most creamiest!!! I have Tarte cream shadow in Shimmering Taupe (light warm greyish brown), and ELF in Dawn. I would have to say that Bad to the Bronze is my favorite out of the three. If I had to recommend one color in this line, I would recommend this to start with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the reviews on this site and once again was not disappointed. The Bad to the Bronze color is fantastic, nice and shimmery but not too overdone. I wore it on the weekend with just mascara and my bf actually stopped eating to give me a kiss 'cause he said I looked so pretty lol. Lasted from the morning to bedtime with slight fading and minimal creasing. Overall a big winner and I don't usually go for cream eyeshadows because of creasing and lack of staying power on me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Italiarican7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Bad to Bronze appears more of a warm toned color in the jar, but when I applied it to my lids (over NYX HD eye primer), it was more of a taupe color. It reminded me of a less shimmery version of Mac's Satin Taupe. I wanted to really test this shadow to see if it would crease over my eye primer, so I went to my 2hr. salsa class. After all of the sweating from my salsa class, the eyeshadow was still on my eyes and it did not crease at all! If you like taupe colors, you will enjoy this eyeshadow because it is long lasting. I don't know how long lasting it is on the lid without primer because I always use eye primer since I have very oily lids. I will not buy this color again because I have something similiar to it. I also bought Tough as Taupe, but I really did not like the color on me (it made me look tired). I hope Maybelline comes out with more neutral colors I would buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by buggyness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wore this Christmas Eve with UDPP one one eye and none on the other. BOTH eyes still looked amazing after 10 hours. To me, this very similar to MUF aqua creme #15. I'm very impressed. I have oily lids and watery eyes and this did not move! It is very comparable to the MUF aqua cremes in texture but perhaps it is a tad less buildable

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

bad to the bronze is a metallic gel-cream bronze eye shadow.it shines,brings a nice light to the eye lids,last verry long! I complete that eye shadow with:nude,pink-nude,copper,gold eye shadows!verry smooth on the application!love it!