July 28, 2014 | 1781 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2005 8:26:00 AM More reviews by manoushka

Back in March I would have recommended this product. I felt like I was a spokesperson I loved and talked about this product so much it realy worked; but all of a sudden out of no where my skin began to break out. I would not recommend this product it is only a short fix. Depending on your skin type it does not seem to have enough medication in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

This is a pretty good cleanser. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate like many other face cleansers. But it didn't really didn't do much in the way of preventing blemishes. Not a terrible cleanser, but I will probably continue to search for a better one.Update: Started using it again, doing much better to prevent blemishes. Will continue to buy, although the dispenser sticks once you you get to the bottom of the bottle, but I'll live with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by fourthsangel

I love this product! I did think it was a little expensive for a drugstore product, but I love the pump bottle, the smell ,and the fresh feeling it leaves on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by stawberry1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has done NOTHING for my skin. What a big dissapointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2005 6:52:00 AM More reviews by mandyjane28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, I read great reviews and have used the body products and loved them! I even had a friend send me the whole Clear Complexion regime to me from America as I can't get it here in London!! Alas I have found that this is just drying for my skin. After 3 days of using it I noticed that under my eyes and around my nose I had flaky bits of skin and I was itchy around the chin area. I stopped using it and started on Murad C Cleanser which fixed it up! I didn't want to give up hope though and tried again..this time nothing happened, and I do mean NOTHING!! I can't really see a big improvement, and my skins texture has not improved. I'll see how I go in the next few weeks!! (The moisturiser that goes with it is quite good!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by stef1221

I like this cleanser because it leaves my skin feeling really clean but never dry. Keeps breakouts at bay and has a really nice smell. But as others have said the pump does break and its annoying

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by mcearley

I generally like the product and the foaming lather. It does seeem to help my face not break out yet not dry my sensitive skin. However, the pump always breaks! I have bought/used over 6 bottles. The pump starts sticking about 1/2 way through the bottle,and then you have to manually move it up and down to get any product out. Very annoying! I'm still using it until I can find a better cleanser. I never have any eye irritation with this and I use it over my eyes to remove eye makeup. It leaves a bit of the mascara, but not too bad. EDIT: I still like this cleaser, but it didn't remove all my eye makeup, and the pump was so annoying. I have recently switched to Paula's Choice Skin Balancing cleaser which removes my eye makeup better and still doesn't strip my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by girltak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this product a few times, I found it just too drying for my sensitive skin. However, I put it in my shower and have been using it for my back (dreaded bacne!!) and it has worked wonders!!! For once my back is totally clear. Like others have posted, the pump sucks but I will definitely repurchase to keep my back nice and clear for the coming summer months!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2005 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Bowyer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about a year or so and it has helped my acne prone adult skin, immensely. I would continue to buy it. If you have acne prone skin and you are an adult, you likely need a product with salicylic acid and Aveeno has the right combo of this, and soy extracts.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 3:00:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first discovered this product over a year ago and still continue to use it daily and nightly. It is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. I have somewhat sensitive and acne-prone skin, so there are not many cleansers out there that work for me, but this one did. It's hypo-allergenic, which is GREAT for those who have sensitive skin and are allergic to things. Plus, it has extracts of soy to help even out the skin tone. It squeezes out into a nice foam. The only drawback is that I have to use about four or five pumps to get my face clean --- to rid it of oil and make up. But, now my face is completely clear (used with a glycolic acid toner, Clindamycin, and a birth control pill) and I do believe that this cleanser has something to do with it!