Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 3/5/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This concealer is so easy to apply....it's lightweight, yet covers under-eye circles completely. I am currently using this in #30 as an under-eye concealer and highlight and I love the smooth finish. The application is very simple with the wand applicator. My only complaint is that there does not seem to be enough product in the tube. You can get this on sale and stack coupons to help off-set the lack of product volume, but overall this is a great little concealer.

on 3/4/2014 4:03:00 PM

One of my favorites! Such great coverage and blends out so nicely. Instantly brightens my undereye area, and makes me look so awake. I love the doe foot applicator, it gives really great control and precision when it comes to applying the product. It does settle into fine lines a little, but if you set it with a powder it really helps prevent that. A little goes a long way with this one, and it lasts all day. Definitely a must have in your collection!

on 3/4/2014 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is the best I concealer I have found to date. I have dark circles, puffy eyes and a lot of redness around the nose. Now my lids are getting heavier due to age, I have been desperate to find a concealer or corrector that worked and was glad to find this. I got a few colors at Target. I had a hard time reading the label well and trying to matching the colors. So I got a few to be sure. There are about 5 shades. Light is close to my foundation (NC20). They come in a small long tubes with wands. You don't get a lot in the tube, but you only need a little bit. It's best to dot on and then blend. These are quite pigmented, yet they aren't heavy or creamy. They are matteish, not reflective, which makes me happy. I do feel they cover quite well. The texture is light. It's not the silkiest or most skin like texture, but it feels light and haven't not creased up on me.

I have been searching for months for an acceptable answer to my redness problem and dark circles. In the past few months alone I tried: Maybelline Age Rewind in pink & yellow (slide into creases, don't fully cover or look natural), Sonia Kashuk's palette (heavy creamy texture), Clinique Airbrush (too shiny and covers nothing), JI Circle Delete (heavy). I have tired masking the red with yellow, green and salmon. Those colors can dampen redness, but none have covered it. They can look off, even ghoulish. They be best for covering blemishes. The real problem with the correctors was that they looked and felt heavy and caked. Some of the concealers were too reflective and sheer and work more like illuminators. That's fine if you are young and have mild circles, but it looked terrible on me. So I am so happy to find something to really covers.

on 2/28/2014 2:50:00 AM

My first full sized concealer and i really like it. There are a good number of shades and medium matte coverage. Probably buildable to full if applied a few times but this is a great concealer and so cheap.

on 2/20/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best drugstore concealer hands down.Love the consistency of it and the coverage! I have dark circles that definitely need a medium to full coverage concealer and this concealer does it! Its very smooth and creamy so its perfect for the undereyes just amazing!

on 2/20/2014 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't use to wear concealer very often (only when going out). But, I realised that I needed to cover up my under eye dark circles. I bought this because it had a range of shades and a nice formula, finish. I wear shade 25 which is perfect. They are all a bit peachy toned which is good if you want to cancel out the bluey dark circles. It does not settle into fine lines and has a nice natural finish whilst covering any imperfections. Overall a great concealer!

on 2/18/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer has really good coverage and it doesn't break me out. It also blends in very nicely and lasts for hours. The longest I've worn it is for 11 hours and it stayed on perfectly and didn't budge. I think it's great for anyone with oily, dry, or combo(mine) skin.

on 2/16/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great concealer for my undereye area for a low price! Bought this in #25 and used the entire thing :-) Love the doe foot applicator! Set with a fine powder and I am good for 4-5 hours>really good considering I have oily skin!!

on 2/16/2014 9:14:00 PM

My favorite concealer. I have it in both light and medium. It's the only concealer that actually helps with my dark shadows. The trick is to use only a tiny dot and blend blend blend. The consistency is just right for me, enough to make a difference but not be noticeable. It glides on nice and smoothly and doesn't look at all cakey no matter how long I've been wearing it. I highly recommend both the light and the medium shades.

on 2/12/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Picked this concealer up mainly because I lost my hg spot concealer (nyx "incredible waterproof concealer"), and I needed a spot concealer asap and the target I was at was out of the nyx kind. I picked up this because the shade was a perfect match for my skin tone. I've been using it for maybe 2 months now? at first I loved it, perfect match, good coverage, staying power seemed really good also. I've been using it really consistently and now I'm going to throw it in my junk makeup drawer because I've noticed a HUGE flaw in this concealer- wherever I apply it literally turns into grease spots at the end of the day. I'll get home from work and look in the mirror and it's a little weird because the coverage still seems to be there, but my face is SO greasy in those spots. And it's only where I applied the concealer, the rest of my foundation is fine. I don't know how I missed this before. It's embarrassing. I will not continue to use this concealer