September 17, 2014 | 1924 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by xotrish

Great drugstore concealer nice and blend able with good coverage. Love it for under my eyes when set with powder it last me all the way through a ten hour day at work I'm probably going to stock up on this bc may belling seems to discontinue all the concealers I like!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by voorjebelofte

This product is okay.
Pro's:
- Decently covers light colored scars
- Creamy consistency
- Blends well

Cons:
- Doesn't cover under eye circles
- Creases
- Packaging can leak
There wasn't an option for maybe, instead of Yes or No. I would only buy this again if there really wasn't anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Too heavy of coverage for eyes, but works great on blemishes. Good shade selection and the packaging includes a high quality doefoot. Despite my comment about it being too heavy, it feels breathable to wear and covers very well. Becomes lighter as it oxidizes so watch that when matching. Applied with a finger, this does not streak or patch. Formula goes a long way. May repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by tyraanicoleeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great drugstore concealer!
- Great Shade Range
Con's
- Can Oxidise

I Love This Concealer For The Under-eye Area It Cover's The Darkness But
Not The Pigment, But That's What My Correctors For! Overall Great Drugstore Concealer Great For Zits As-well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Tasha1025

The 'Fit Me' range is working really well for me! This concealer is great, it blends in without leaving orange smudges. I have number 15. My trick is to not wear any foundation, and just use the fit me pressed powder (I use number 125 nude beige) and this. Apply the powder lightly to even your complexion, then use this to cover any major blemishes or brighten your eye area and voila - even coverage with a much lighter feel than foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by georgiaaawall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING!! I've been trying to find something thy actually covered my red pimples and scars and I think I've finally found it! I've only used it once but I seriously am in love :) ill update if I change my mind, but so far so good. And it covers the dark circles under my eyes just as well as it does spots!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is great! I have purple-ish under eye half moons and haven't realized them until this year. I was on a desperate hunt for a good concealer and came across this. It covered my under eye circles in barely two waves of the doe wand. The only complaint I have is the packaging. It feels very cheap and it looks cheap. But over all I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This concealer is amazing. It covers pretty much anything on my face, is blendable, has a natrual finish, and looks like skin...if they have your color. See, I'm deathly pale. Edward Cullen pale, only paler. So natrually, they dont make my shade, which stinks. I would definitely buy this if they had my shade, but they dont. If they have your shade, then definitely pick this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by missmarcella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So everyone knows how hard it is to find the 'perfect' concealer. But this is it. I swear. I've finally found the secret to perfect skin. It has great pigmentation and coverage. Its also not too thick so it doesnt clog my pores. And it covers EVERYTHING!! It will cover any pimple, red spot, blemish and make that spot of skin look perfect. I am so glad my friend and i decided to test out this concealer in cvs because this is literally the most amazing thing ever. You shouldn't even have to think about buying it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used so many different concealers! I have pretty significant under eye circles of the blue/purple variety. I have combo skin, I'm in my late 20s and I get occasional break outs, also have pretty red cheeks and around my nose is also red. I use this concealer after a primer and before foundation. I blend it well and then apply foundation. I set it with powder, it will crease if you don't, most concealers will. It stays put, does a great job at being lightweight, yet covers my undereye circles almost completely. I have had ones that do a better job at covering general redness, which is odd since this covers up my dark blue circles! It does a decent job on blemishes because it doesn't get cakey around them. Somedays when I need extra coverage, I just blend a bit more on top of my foundation on problem areas. I have found that it does dry fairly fast and can become a tad difficult to blend on areas where it has sat a few seconds while applying and blending the rest. The tube it comes in is convenient and easy to use. Overall, I am happy with this product and I would purchase it again.