Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

What a great product. This concealer is very creamy and blends well. I love how it leaves a glowing touch to my face. I have oily, acne prone skin and this lasts all day for me. It has decent coverage. I use this everyday for under the eyes and I like to use this on blemishes on days my skin is fairly decent or when I do not feel like using a full coverage concealer like MUFE. I found that the Maybelline age rewind is a bit too drying on the eyes for me and this is a great replacement. Highly recommend trying it out!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I cannot tell you how much I love this concealer! Around June, I wanted to find a good concealer with a great price for the summer months. I wanted something lightweight, with about medium coverage, and wouldn't flake or rub off when wet. This did the trick. It covered all of my blemishes/imperfections, didn't come off when I was in the pool, and didn't crease or cake up on me. I got the color medium and its a perfect match, since I do get tan in the summer. As the day goes along, the product gets even better. I usually wear this alone, or with sunscreen, so I wouldn't know what its like with foundation. I bought this tube in June, its now August, and I still have a lot of product.

Pros:
good coverage
good price
good packaging
great to take to go in purse/beach bag

Cons:
not many shades to choose from

on 8/9/2014 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This concealer has medium coverage and can look cakey if you put too much on. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but it does crease a lot on my under eyes. It's very easy to apply and blends beautifully and it's also quite moisturising so it's perfect if you have dry skin. It's also quite dewey so it's perfect if you like that look.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in #10 and #15 for my NC20 skin. This is a great concealer for under eye concealing. I don't have prominent under eye circles. This concealer is light-weight, super blendable and does not crease. I was not super impressed with other products from the Fit Me line but this along with the Maybelline age remind in brightener is my go-to! I have repurchased many times.

on 8/7/2014 1:10:00 PM

Not bad but not that good either. I would not buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have a horrible time looking for a drugstore concealer that matches my skintone. Most look much too light, even after looking for the darkest concealer they offer. But this one actually has a decent range of concealers in the tan/darker end of the spectrum. I bought this in "cafe". It covers decently, but is in no way full coverage, more medium. But it does apply easily. The staying power isn't that great but considering there are miserable options for a drugstore concealer that matches my summer darkened skin, I'm satisfied with this one. I also tried Sonia Kashuk's medium concealer palette and that was wayyy too light for me.

on 8/4/2014 6:03:00 AM

ive used this for 3 years straight among my other concealers but i love it, it brightens and for me gives good coverage for undereye and minor blemishes. its so creamy and blends like a dream. i have the shades 10 and 15. they both match well. i would reccomend if you want medium coverage undereye or minor blemish concealer. a staple in my routine.:)

on 8/3/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is an ok concealer.
Lightweight medium coverage.
Looks nice on the skin but not necessarily natural looking.
Did a decent job covering my under eye circles and marks.
Not my favorite but I could make use of this on days I am staying home or not doing much. Or evenings I want to cover up darkness under my eyes but don't feel like wearing makeup.
The shades Sand 20 and Medium 25 were the two tones for medium skin.
I found sand to be too light for the look I am going for. It also did not offer much coverage.
I prefer the Medium 25 shade for my medium tone.
It does wear away during the day and it can also start to look a little cakey and broken down which is why I would not rely on this for everyday or a work day.
It worked a little nicer during the cooler months but did not work well in the heat of summer.
Overall I like it ok but would not buy again and for the price I have others I prefer much more they last longer and look more natural on the skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

eh... This concealers ok. It's definitely one of the better ones I own in my collection, but I wouldn't say it's the best. I'm generally impressed by the maybelline fit me range, but I was on the fence about this for awhile. When I first put it on in the morning I was really impressed, it covered what I wanted and didn't really crease that much. However during the middle of the day I looked in the mirror and noticed that the concealer had faded and my dark circles started showing. Luckily I had brought it with me so I could touch up, but I haven't used it on my under eyes since, So I wouldn't recommend it you have really dark under eyes. However, if you have acne or beauty spots I highly recommend it then. It does a great job covering mine so I reach for this everytime when I pimple pops up. I also even use this as a lip canceller for my lips so I can cancel out the natural pigmentation of my lips so I can wear nude lip shades. so if you have really pigmented or dark lips like me and your looking for a great lip canceller, I would go for this one. Overall, I will be re-purchasing this product as it's great for cancelling out small things like pimples and for my lips :)

on 7/31/2014 4:07:00 PM

at first i absolutely loved this concealer, while putting it on it is very full coverage. Then after about two hours of wearing the product had almost completely vanished, and turned a yellowish color.