Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I have this in the medium shade and it's amazing for covering dark circles and taking the redness out of blemishes. I'd probably buy the lightest shade if I was to use it for highlighting the undereye area but I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer for that. I love the applicator as it works perfectly around the undereye/cheekbone area.

on 6/7/2014 8:10:00 PM

This concealer is literally my holy grail. The formula is so creamy and the coverage is great! I'm not kidding when I say I have panda eyes and with this concealer, I actually look like I slept the night before!

on 6/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I don't really know how this concealer holds up with acne, but it is my Holy Grail for dark circles!! I love this thing to death. It gives amazinggggg coverage and does not budge. I own this in the shade "10 (light)" because I also wanted my under eye concealer to highlight my face. Usually, I set this with Wet n Wild's bronzer in Reserve your Cabana just for that extra finishing touch, but setting this concealer is totally optional.

pros
-good value
-great staying power
-creamy consistency
-brightening
-great for the under eye area

cons
(I have no cons haha)

on 6/7/2014 4:58:00 PM

I really wanted to like this. It has such good reviews. I got the color 10 light. It blended in nicely and looks very nice and natural, for a very short time. Almost immediately it starts settling into the lines under my eyes (I am 45 and take pretty good care of my skin but do have some lines beginning).

So I am still searching for a usable creamy concealer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I, like many others, purchased this because I thought it would be dupe for the nars creamy concealor (which is about 30 odd pounds... no thanks!).

This is nothing more than a cheap concealer, like the many other concealers from the drug-store, which only half-cover what it is you're trying to cover, rub off within minutes and oxidise to a lovely orange colour. You do get what you pay for after-all!

Now I do like the consistency of this, lovely for under the eyes as it fills out the under-eye circles nicely and blends really well. What really gets me is that the lightest shade, no. 10, is extremely dark for me and just turns completely orange on my skin! Spot coverage is equally as useless as it just leaves an orange dot on my face and it doesn't even have good coverage.

Honestly such a useless product and has been sitting there untouched in my drawer for 2 months now. What a waste! Though to be fair, quite a lot of drugstore conealers oxidise one me. The search for a decent and reasonably priced concealer continues...

on 6/1/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use to use loreal true match concealer. I ran out of it and decided to get this. Well at first I hated it. Heres why: I felt like it was so dark. I used the little chart thats on the fit me foundations in the drugstore and it told me to get 25. 25 has a pink undertone. When I applied it I looked so weird and immediately returned it. I work at Ulta and I learned alot about undertones and figured out I am very yellow toned. One day one of my co workers bought the fit me concealer and told me how much she loves it. So I decided to pick it up again but in a yellow undertone. I got 20. I cannot tell you how much of a difference it made just based on undertone!
This does crease a little but if you use a setting powder (I use tarte amazonian clay finishing powder) you wont have to worry about that. Sometimes, I just use this to cover dark spots and dark circles and im good to go!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Best drugstore concealer period! I've been using NARS for a while now and it is my favorite concealer ever to be created. But I wanted a cheaper option for those "no makeup" days. Both Fit Me and NARS have such a creamy formula that is pigmented, long lasting yet never creases or cakes. The finish is just as important as the coverage. It has to cover yet allows skin to look natural. Fit Me does just that. It covers well but I need to use more to achieve the same coverage that I get with NARS. I purchased the shade sand. It is a tad too light for me now, but it works fine for under the eyes. I will pick up the next darker shade for my face. No skin irritations either. Great concealer!

on 5/28/2014 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am quite light skinned, and unfortunately the lightest shade of this conceal was still too dark for me - I would say it actually fits a fair-to-medium skintone. I like the amount of coverage which is stronger than most concealers, and a very little amount of the product goes a long way. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though since the colour isn't really suited for fair skin and can look a bit unnatural.

I've repurchased this a number of times now. I find it to be a good all-over concealer for whatever ails you. The colour I use is 20 which is neutral, so it's not quite yellow enough for me, but definitely works. It's not too intense, but it's not too light in its coverage either. The packaging is not great, as a wand harbours germs, but I still purchase it. On sale it's a great price (it's a good price when not on sale too) and it's great without or with foundations. It does not cover as much as I want it to, so that's why I only gave it 4 lippies. Wish it could be built up more.

on 5/27/2014 1:35:00 AM

It's a lovely product ( but I bought the wrong shade :/ ) I use this on top of a color corrector or just by itself and it makes it so that you can't even see the blemish at all!!! It's so good for my extremely bi-polar skin