January 27, 2015 | 1563 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

When I was searching for a good concealer this one was mentioned a lot so I went out and got it. I have to say I don't know what all the fuss is about, even thought its a creamy concealer not thick like others i still find it to cakey and hard to blend, it doesn't cover darkness under eye and it doesn't do much for my blemishes either. I suppose for someone who likes the product the price is okay but the packaging is pretty poor I haven't had mine long and all the print has started rubbing off sometimes leaving black bits on my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Cbooth17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Im not gerarally a fan of doe foot applicators, but this concealer has changed my opinion. I am in love with this because of its medium coverage and its ability to stay on all day. Doesn't add a lot of shine like most concealers, so it looks fresh throughout the day. There is a wide range of colors available, so there is a 100% chance that there will be a color that (generally) fits you. Worth the try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by hxnnielovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm a huge makeup junkie but believe it or not this is my very first concealer. i use to wear a full face of foundation but i started to wear less and less and it feels like my face is thanking me for it. so every now and then id use my colorstay foundation as a concealer, hey it got the job done.well, i eventually ran out and i saw the rave reviews about this on youtube. im so glad bc i love it. i think its perfect for the colder/dryer seasons, because even though im using just a teeeeny bit i still get a bit oily by the end of the day vs. not wearing anything whatsoever. great price, love the wand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I've just written a review for the Collection 2000 concealer and was surprised to see mostly good reviews. Now I'm surprised to see so many not-so-good reviews for the Maybelline Fit Me.
This is my current favorite drugstore under eye concealer. It has great coverage, a very flattering peachy undertone (I use shade 20 and I'm NC25-30ish) that conceals and illuminates my under eye area, and most importantly for me, it is not drying. It does crease one time only in one line I have under the eye, when I'm about to finalize my whole face, but then I pat it with my ring finger and I'm good for the whole day. Love it! Love it! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by GNBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this product! Wanted to give it a shot based on all the good reviews I had read. I was actually planning to buy the NARS Radiant and Creamy concealer for my under eye circles. However, I had heard that this worked just as effectively, and for the price I thought why not? And it hasn't failed me! The consistency is creamy yet light enough so that you feel like there isn't anything under your eyes. The pigmentation is AMAZING! I have severe dark circles (blackish bluish) and this concealer (in Cafe for me) completely took them away! I was shocked! I have been using it for 5 days consistently, so if anything changes along the way I will update this review. I haven't tried it on my blemish scars yet (I use my MUFE Full cover concealer for those.) I use my index finger to gently blend in this concealer after dabbing it under my eyes and it works great! Definitely at least try this once!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised at how the ratings are on this concealer, & I can definitely see this on both sides. So I've had this concealer for more than a few months now. The color I got was WAY too light for my skintone but it doesn't matter, because it's such a sheer satin finish that it looks extremely natural on the skin regardless of it being too light. I'm amazed at how it blends so well and becomes one with the skin, as if you just put a small amount of moisturizer on. Oddly enough, IMO it seems to adjust to me. If you're looking for something with high coverage, I would not look to this (try to find a shade in Hard Candy's Glamoflauge). As for the packaging, it's alright, since it IS drugstore. Because the color I got was so light, I don't use it on blemishes, but under my eyes. For my dark circles, I need all the help I can get and this is one of the first concealers I layer on because it lightens up the whole area subtly and it does offer a moisturizing base. I then go over that with a thin layer of salmon concealer and a bit more foundation. I think it looks natural and I really like how it looks. I have too many concealers right now so I may not be repurchasing for a while, especially if I find something comparable and better. As for now I enjoy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

I love this concealer, its in my daily makeup regimen. It's so inexpensive. It covers the redness around my nose or on my occasional blemishes. The staying power is good as long as you set with powder. The formula is not too thick or heavy, and doesn't cake up on me. It can cover the brown darkness under my eyes, but since I have greenish veins, I have to use something heavier. I also like to use this under my eyebrows to define, this concealer looks so luminous! It's a dream to blend, I use a beautyblender and a brush and its great. When I run out, I will definitely buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by LisaBR2

This is THE BEST drugstore/deptstore concealer I have used. I bought it because I left my Make-Up Forever concealer ( which was 28.00 ) home. THIS ONE IS MORE HYDRATING and covers just as well. I am in my forties and I find the other drugstore/deptstore brands that sell age specific products are way too drying. Who would have known for 7.00, I would have found such a great product. ( I was holding on to the receipt because EVERY one of these products that I have purchased except for Maybelline brands, I have had to return). Women at every age need hydration, the other brands need to take a page from Maybelline. I am looking forward to purchasing their others"FIT" products.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by kelseykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

In a pinch ran out of my concealer so I picked this one up. I've actually stuck with it now for over 4 months because I like it so much! Really inexpensive and does exactly what I need it to do. Covers any imperfections flawlessly without caking or being too sheer. Great for undereyes. Worth a shot !

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by pollinad

I have been using this as my under-eye concealer for the past few months. It is just ok at covering blemishes, but it does a good job of covering my dark under-eye circles. It does crease on me, but if I set it with a translucent powder it stays in place all day with minimal creasing.

I would repurchase this concealer if not for the packaging! When I place my applicator wand and screw the cap closed, product leaks out of the tube and gets everywhere. Messy!