August 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is great! I have purple-ish under eye half moons and haven't realized them until this year. I was on a desperate hunt for a good concealer and came across this. It covered my under eye circles in barely two waves of the doe wand. The only complaint I have is the packaging. It feels very cheap and it looks cheap. But over all I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This concealer is amazing. It covers pretty much anything on my face, is blendable, has a natrual finish, and looks like skin...if they have your color. See, I'm deathly pale. Edward Cullen pale, only paler. So natrually, they dont make my shade, which stinks. I would definitely buy this if they had my shade, but they dont. If they have your shade, then definitely pick this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by missmarcella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So everyone knows how hard it is to find the 'perfect' concealer. But this is it. I swear. I've finally found the secret to perfect skin. It has great pigmentation and coverage. Its also not too thick so it doesnt clog my pores. And it covers EVERYTHING!! It will cover any pimple, red spot, blemish and make that spot of skin look perfect. I am so glad my friend and i decided to test out this concealer in cvs because this is literally the most amazing thing ever. You shouldn't even have to think about buying it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used so many different concealers! I have pretty significant under eye circles of the blue/purple variety. I have combo skin, I'm in my late 20s and I get occasional break outs, also have pretty red cheeks and around my nose is also red. I use this concealer after a primer and before foundation. I blend it well and then apply foundation. I set it with powder, it will crease if you don't, most concealers will. It stays put, does a great job at being lightweight, yet covers my undereye circles almost completely. I have had ones that do a better job at covering general redness, which is odd since this covers up my dark blue circles! It does a decent job on blemishes because it doesn't get cakey around them. Somedays when I need extra coverage, I just blend a bit more on top of my foundation on problem areas. I have found that it does dry fairly fast and can become a tad difficult to blend on areas where it has sat a few seconds while applying and blending the rest. The tube it comes in is convenient and easy to use. Overall, I am happy with this product and I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Epure232

I love this concealer! It's the best for under eye circles, and blemishes! And it comes in a load of colors!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Logan696

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

very blendable and not a cakey concealer. I love trying out new concealers and i got this one at walmart for about 6 bucks. Its really nice to cover up under eyes and its also good at concealing blemishes. And its not a cakey concealer. This is the only product out of the fit me line that i actually liked and i will most defiantly repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Possibly the best under-eye concealer I've ever had!!! When set with matching powder it lasts most of the day and doesn't run at all. Impressive product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by emtorbz

I've found this is a really smooth, light concealer and it seems to work quite well in hiding my dark undereye circles. It's probably the case that previous concealers I have been using were too heavy, but this one seems to provide great coverage and is nice and liquidy. I still get some creasing over fine lines, but it's generally pretty good.

It hasn't worked so well on covering my blemishes and red areas - a heavier concealer works better for me on other areas of the face.

For the price - it's one of the best I've come across so far for covering my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have the fit me concealer in color sand (nr 20) and it fits so well with my yellow based skin tone. no pink in it whatsoever. the texture is amazing. it lasts all day long without touch ups and i can use it both on the face and under the eyes. texture is not drying under the eyes. clean packaging. i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't good but it isn't bad either. Its good to cover up redness and maybe under-eye circles (not sure because i only use it on blemishes and redness), but it just isn't high enough coverage to cover blemishes, even with layering. Now i just put green concealer on my blemishes then put this over the top, because it matches my skin perfectly. Although i don't get the color selection, because the shade i got is the lightest shade and i'm definitely not pale, i'm about an nc20-nc25, and this matches my skintone perfect, so i'm not sure how this would work out for paler girls.