December 18, 2014 | 1170 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink32

This concealer is great for the under eyes! One of the best I've used to cover my minor dark circles. It gives great, natural coverage and stays put. I apply 4 dots from the inner eye to the outer eye. I then blend with a brush and smooth it out with my finger. Set it with a little translucent powder and I'm good to go! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by asheliz

I love this product! This concealer covers just about everything...blemishes, redness, and under eye circles. I would opt for a shade that is a little lighter than your natural skin tone if you are going to be applying this to under your eyes because it definitely makes them look brighter and more awake if you are going to apply foundation on top. Overall this concealer is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by terrifictina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer gives a good amount coverage and brightens as well. I use it for under eye and it's works amazingly!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by NaturalNina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So I heard several nice things about this product, I picked it up at my local Walmart, it was only around 5-6 bucks. I put it on my blemishes and it was fine but looked a bit cakey, then my under eyes.... I have sensitive combination skin. It burned! I blended it in and it didn't burn anymore, I thought it was strange.

Pros.
blend able
pigmented
medium coverage

Cons
Burning sensation
Looks cakey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Edit: Still loving this, great on face and undereyes. I carry an extra one in my bag for touch ups.

My new favorite concealer! I wish I hadn't waited so long to give this a try. I'm using the number 10 (light) on my med/light, yellow/olive skin. This is an excellent concealer. I'm hoping maybelline doesn't discontinue this, they tend to change products quickly.

Pros:
doesn't settle into lines
creamy, easy to apply
covers my horrible dark circles and looks natural
great base for eyeshadow
easy to touch up with
no fragrance
no irritation on sensitive skin
perfect on mature skin

Cons:
the tube isn't the greatest, every time you pull the applicator out
of the tube, product gathers at the top of the tube and gets messy.
(I no longer pull it out, I just dab my finger on the first inch of the
wand, there is more than enough to do both eyes)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by amberblake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer, I have it in 120 and I do have to say it is a little bit yellow, but thats okay. I use this right after i apply moisturizer because if I don't it doesn't go on to my skin smoothly at all. This works great for me under foundation however since it is so yellow i cant use this over foundation. All in all I really like this it looks natural and covers well, I will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer! I've tried a couple different concealers and so far this is the closest to a HG that I have come. The Fit Me line claims to not use waxes or oils, so this concealer has a very unique texture. It is very creamy, blends beautifully, and brightens my under eye area. I would not recommend this concealer for blemishes since it may be too creamy and light to cover problem areas.

Pros:
- Light/Medium coverage.
- Comes in various shades and undertones.
- Doesn't look dry or cakey.

Cons:
- Sinks into lines and wrinkles.
- Fades throughout the day.

Tip: I set my concealer with Wet n' Wild's Reserve Your Cabana, which not only makes the concealer last longer but also provides a glowy highlight.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I've been using this concealer for probably a year or so. I use "fair" for under eye coverage and blemishes. It honestly fades a bit quickly, and a reapply it a couple times after my initial routine. It does fit my shade fairly well, although I think it's a little pink on my skin (despite it's yellowish tone in the package). The packaging doesn't allow you to really use all the products because it's a lip gloss type tubing with the doe foot applicator. It's not too pricey and I've bought it a few times, but I think there may be better out there. I want to try the fit me gel concealer stick soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mariejw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I quite like this for blemishes. I have also used it for under the eyes, but I found other concealers that were better for that purpose. I have quite veiny(?) eyelids, and i like to use this to even out the skin there. I hate the packaging. It leaks and the product gets everywhere. The packaging is like a bad lip gloss packaging really. But it is matte, covers blemishes and has no odour. An ok product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yet again, my naive nature got me chucking away another Maybelline product. I heard some great positive review Wayne from gossmakeupartist and GlamLifeGuru about this concealer. I first bought on a note that I though it will be a good face brightener, but obviously it wasn't. For me, it wasn't ever thick enough to conceal any imperfection, and I'm a HUGE light to medium coverage concealer junkie. If this even allows my blackheads and redness to shine through, then don't even think that this is going to conceal dark circles. The concealer was quite oil based and emollient, the creamy texture wouldn't hold and stay on my combo/oily/ blemish-prone skin. I HATE pink-based concealer, because T-zone always seem to look oily and flush with redness, having a pink-based concealer is just not going to help, instead it makes it worse. As a concealer, it didn't live up the hype, however I was determined to attempt to make it right as a face brightener.

As reference: I'm a NW20 with combo/oily/ blemish-prone and some dryness on my nose. I purchased my shade in #15 Fair

As a face brightener:
With the concealer wand, I draw a line down to my nose from the eye duct, and following my cheekbone, I draw a line from my nose to my temple. I learnt this amazing method from gossmakeupartist, to help brighten my face. After I finished mapping out my concealer on my face, with my clean fingers, I blend out the concealer. Then I set the concealer with a good translucent powder to help set the creamy consistency. Went to school with the makeup on and it didn't even stay for 2 hours or more. What a shame!

Pros:
*Affordability
* Non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores)
*Dermatologist-tested
*Ophthalmologist-tested
* Fragrance-free
* Comes with SPF18
*Alright shade selections

Shade available (I might not be 100% correct, but I've tried my best to give the best description):
#10 Light (Suitable for NC10-15, a light beige colour with yellow undertone)
#15 Fair (Suitable for NW15-20, a pinky beige colour with pink undertone)
#20 Sand (Suitable for NW20-25, a light/medium beige colour with peachy undertone)
#25 Medium (Suitable for NW20-25, a medium beige colour with slighty peachy undertone)
#30 Cafe (Suitable for NW25-35, a medium tan colour with slight pink undertone)
#35 Deep (Suitable for NC25-30, a tan colour with yellow undertone)

Who would like this product: