November 28, 2014 | 1679 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer had okay coverage and wore off easily but the worst part is it made my under eye area burn like crazy! That has never happened before using this concealer. I returned it immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed365

I love this concealer! I've been using this for about 6 months now and I will be continuing to use it. It doesn't crease and it is creamy. I have dry under eyes and this works out well for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great =) the consistency is very easy to apply and blend but I would not reccomend it to someone who has really bad under eye dark circles. I have deep dark circles and it doesn't cover them up completely but it works really well as an under eye brightener! And for the price of six dollars, you can't go wrong ;) it'll last you months!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by pinimon162

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this on a whim - I love the Revlon Photoready concealer, but this was cheaper and I was tempted! Unfortunately I regret buying this. I remember Maybelline had awful colour shades for pale skin when I used to wear their foundations years ago..well that hasn't changed. The lightest colour is ORANGE on me. Ugh.

The packaging is sleek and I like it. The coverage is good I suppose..but kind of cakey on blemishes. Ok for undereyes though.

Just can't use really due to the shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

been on the hunt for the "perfect" concealer. So far this is the best I've found. It has decent coverage, isn't overly drying but doesn't cause my eye makeup to smear. It's much better than a lot of the HE concealers I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

The consistency is really thin and runny but creamy at the same time. The color range is okay but the medium definitely matches my normal skin tone! The coverage is very light so I like to layer this over a brightening and heavier coverage concealer. I wouldn't recommend this for severe dark circles, maybe for people who need a slight fix. I think it is great over a heavy concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this concealer for some time now, I have acne-prone skin and it has not broke me out. I originally used to use this for underneath my eyes the first few times I tried it out, I wasn't pleased with the consistency of it and then I used it on my face. I bought the shade 15, I can't remember if that shade has red tones or not in it. But I do know that the color of the concealer has changed, it has turned an even more redder color that doesn't quite match my skin as well as it did whenever I first bought it. This can be a great concealer if you set it with powder, I think it has great coverage. For acne scars, it can cover some but if your scars are dark might want to try a more fuller coverage. There is a huge color selection for this line of concealers, but if you're really fair I wouldn't suggest this for your color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to concealer. It blends well and 15 is the perfect shade for my skin tone. My only complaint is that it doesn't cover red spots very well. But I've been using this product for a couple years and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupmiamia

I have tried a few high and low end concealers and this one is one of my favorites. The color I bought (110) was a little bit to light for me, but when used properly it blends in really well. I have to be careful to not apply on dry patches because it wont blend in as well. However, if my skin is moisturized it blends in beautifully and lasts all day. It works well for covering both under-eye darkness, as well as pesky pimples, and scarring or other blemishes. This is a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

This concealer was pretty average. It had a medium coverage, and I bought it in 35, deep fonce, when I probably should've gone a shade darker. The first night I wore it, it made my undereyes look unnaturally light, but at the same time, all the darkness under my eyes wasn't gone because it isn't heavy coverage. It does kind of make my undereyes look ashy, but it never creases on me, even on my upper eyelid. It has a pretty good staying power and looks natural. For the most part, not a bad concealer for a pretty good price