October 23, 2014 | 906 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go to concealer. Time and time again I have found myself coming back to this one. It's just so...natural looking! VERY hard to make this look cakey. It has pretty good coverage. I will say that the staying power isn't that great but that might just be because I have crazy oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This is ideal as an undereye highlighting concealer and if you have mild to moderate rosacea, it's a godsend! I had previously reviewed this very favourably but my oily/combo/dehydrated skin has been suffering recently and this concealer has made a world of difference to me. I had an event recently and I was at a loss to know how to cover the bumps and redness on my cheeks. I decided to use primer followed by a full coverage bb cream/foundation, then applied this concealer very lightly in the worst affected areas. Coverage was great as it's a creamy liquid - a great texture to work with with a natural finish. I used my ring finger to pat it on gently. I then used my least powdery powder, as I find baked powders are the best consistency to use when I have rosacea as they start life as a cream (Laura Geller balance and brighten worked a treat). I applied with a very light hand. Up very close you could just about see the bumps but from a normal distance my skin looked great. I sprayed with my homemade rosewater/glycerin setting spray and re-sprayed a few hours later and the effect lasted well. I hope this helps anyone else with similar skin concerns to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

I am in love with this concealer, I dont even remember why i picked it up, i was looking for a pot concealer but could not find one. This is smoth and blends well, hids my dark circles and can be worn on its own with no foundation (which is how i like it) The applicator wand is perfect and i am in love :) i will 100% buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer for me, and I hope they don't discontinue the Fit Me line (I will be angry). One problem everyone seems to have is sliding off your face or rubbing right off. I don't know how may times I must say this in how many reviews, but PRIME YOUR UNDER EYES!!!! Use eyeshadow primer or facial primer under your eyes, it helps your concealer look much better and stick to your face. Also, it will look more blended and fluffy if you buff it in with a dome eyeshadow brush. You could use a concealer brush, but I find domes work better for liquid. Also, when buying, go a shade lighter than your skin to give your undereyes a highlight or lift. Last little thing; set your concealer with powder. It'll make it last longer. The product: it gives good coverage, it doesn't crease like mad or slip off my face, and I like it in general. Packaging makes it easy to take with me everyday, and I like the doe foot, easy application. My only qualm is that it does crease a little, even with primer, but not enough to be fake looking. It looks good. Besides, my eyes crease a lot when I smile, and I have lots of smile lines, so I take what I get, and it looks fine. Helps that it's only $6.99 too, that makes it my new HG concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very good concealer. Gives good coverage both undereye and anywhere else on face. Super blendable. But does crease so set it with a powder. Only need a tiny bit so lasts forever

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by keilaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE BEST DRUGSTORE CONCEALER HANDS DOWN!! I even prefer it better than some high end ones. It's super creamy, super blendable, doesn't cake up or settle into lines, flawless finish! Will repurchase this every time I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mellow691

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have used estee lauder double wear concealer since i can remember....my daughter asked me to try the Fit Me concealer, after her telling me how great it is I gave it a try. to my amazement it seems to be almost the same as the double wear. Because it is so much cheaper.. it is now my everyday concealer!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a pretty good concealer. It has enough thickness to provide decent coverage but was not too drying or cakey for my undereyes. Lasting power is not the best but it was $9 after tax and comes with enough product that I don't mind touching up. Not many colour choices but the medium worked for my undereyes. The packaging is awesome, light and compact with a doefoot applicator that lets me control the amount perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Pinky137

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer and have been using it for a couple of months. I had been using a number of H/E concealers, some for undereye and others for blemishes, but none were doing much of anything. I tried this, and Iím very pleased. Iíll buy again. I would like it if they got a lighter color for us PPP girls, but thatís my only complaint. Itís a great concealer.

Color: I am NW-10. Shades 110 and 115 are too dark for me and oxidize to a lovely orange. I put the concealer on and let it set before my applying my foundation, and itís been fine. Due to the color, I cannot use this to touch up unless I am also going to reapply foundation over it. I find I donít need to touch up very often; most days I donít at all. I carry another concealer with me for touch ups.

Consistency: This is perfect, really. It goes on smoothly on my undereye area but it does set. It doesnít crease into wrinkles. It sets well enough for most of my blemishes; for the more severe blemishes, I might layer this with another concealer like Secret Camouflage. I also use for red areas around nose, chin, or cheeks. It works for pretty much anything.

Coverage: I have blue undereye circles due to leaky capillaries and thin skin. This is my major problem area. I have been taking vitamin K supplements and seen good improvement, but even taking that into consideration, I find this concealer to have the best coverage for my circles. I have tried various combinations of color correctors, fluid concealers, and intense thick concealers, like Secret Camouflage, and not been able to cut the blue. This does in one little step. Itís magic. I need to blend it out fairly quickly, but I am able to work it from a sheer-medium to full coverage. For concealers that is; Iím not sure how they would define it as concealers are usually pretty opaque - why bother with a light coverage concealer? Letís just say I can use this in a range of coverage.

Packaging: Itís a doe foot applicator. Normally I donít like that type, but I do for this. I think it allows for precise application. I scrape everything I can off, dab the applicator on my face, and the perfect amount is applied. Then I blend it with a brush (my undereye area strongly prefers a brush) or fingers (I can use fingers on the rest of my face).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

I've been trying out a lot of high end concealers lately. Yet this one still blows them out of the water. It cover my undereye circle great and look very skin-like. I put it on the broken cap around my nose expecting to break out (as most concealers cause me to) & to my surprise when I went to wash my face none of my pores in the area were clogged. Amazing!

Heads up to all my pale girlfriends out there. 110 is NOT the lightest shade. That's more suited for someone NW20. 115 is the lightest shade. I found this out the hard way.

I will repurchase until I find something better...if that's even possible.