April 17, 2014 | 1486 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by stiles123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great. It is also good for oily skin. The color is not sheer and it definetly covers up imperfections. The color selection is okay. And the only con is that there is no SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has surprisingly very good coverage. After using its sister product and being very disappointed in it, I was surprised this actually works as a pretty good concealer. It covers what i want it to without trouble, and the smell isn't bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by taro8920

This isn't the best concealer but it does the job. It's extremely light and bright but easy to work with. The only Fit Me product i would ever consider buying again....don't buy this unless its on sale!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this concealer...creamy, full coverage, chic packaging, and easy to find! Retails for 6.99 usd, but I usually find it for $4 or less. I've stopped using foundation for a month because this concealer covers everything...zits, undereye circles, dark spots, etc. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by mishfish

Really happy with this purchase. I have been searching for a decent concealer for years since my fave was discontinued (don't you HATE that?!) and bought this without trying a tester (none available) because the yellow undertones in it looked promising. I have inherited my mum's dark under-eye circles, so concealer is a must-have for me.

PROS: Absolutely wonderful blending ability and doesn't show up in fine lines. A lovely creamy consistency that is very easy to apply and work with. I was right about the colour (I bought Sand) and the yellowish tones counteract the blues and purples under my eyes very well. A few extra hours sleep in a little bottle!

CONS: Not as fabulous as a concealer on the rest of the face - because it is so creamy and blendable if I use it on more oil-prone areas than under my eyes (e.g. chin, nose) it can cause it to slide off pretty easily so not great lasting power there.

All in all, it is perfect for my under-eye area because I have dark shadows and fine lines and this does what it's meant to do - conceals the hell out of them! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am by no means an expert on concealers since I've only used two or three. I bought Fit Me concealer after I bough Fit Me foundation and I'm a 20 in the concealer. I have to say that I do like the coverage and highlighting of it, however, I do find it hard to blend with a brush as it dries quickly. Even though it is the best concealer in my search for the perfect one, I will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

im a MAC NC20 and i have this in the colour 20 Sand Sable
the texture is really creamy and easy to blend, i put it on my under eye circles and inperfections after i've finished my foundation (i use MAC studio fix fluid) and it looks gorgeous, gives a medium coverage and doesn't crease
will repurchace once i've run out

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer. It is smooth, creamy, blendable, and doesn't seem to settle in my fine lines. The color (10) is perfect for me. After trying many others from expensive to cheap, this is the best one I have tried so far. Not my HG, but until I can find something better, I will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Raved

Background: This is actually only about the third concealer I've tried, and it is the best one so far, so this might be a little biased because the others completely sucked. I tend to have dry skin underneath my eyes and on my lids and I also have tons of fine lines from smiling. So that being said, I was looking for a concealer that wouldn't settle into fine lines (or if it did, it could just be smoothed out) and covered my (what I consider to be) extremely dark under eye circles. I'd heard a lot of great things about the "Fit Me" line, so I picked this up fr/ my nearest Target.
PROS:
*moderate coverage (which I find is best for me) although it is buildable
*Stays on for most of the day
*Not to pricey.
*Doesn't crease if you set it w/ powder

CONS:
*does tend to fade on me by the end of the day
*for some reason, it causes my eyeliner to transfer from my top lid to my bottom lashline more easily :(
*on some days, if I don't moisturize well, it will take on a dry flaky consistency that makes the spots where I apply it look nasty and cakey
*does crease/settle into fine lines if not set w/ a powder

Overall, all the cons I can pretty much fix either by setting it, moisturizing beforehand, or touching it up during the end of the day. The only thing that I hate is that my eyeliner ends up smudged or transferred, making me have to clean up my lower lashline every hour or so. So that kind of sucks. I will definitely continue buying this until I find another concealer that works better. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lacie87

I originally bought this concealer to replace my old one that got discontinued (Maybelline Mineral Powder Concealer). I am always super cautious when it comes to concealers, since they do all seem to clog my pores eventually. After looking into the ingredients of both the mineral powder concealer and then the Fit Me, I discovered that their formulations were almost identical, and that the Fit Me actually had 3 less ingredients than the Mineral Powder Concelear.

The coverage for this concelear is moderate, and it going on creamy and dries to a natural finish. It doesn't feel cakey at all, and lasts all day (at least in my dry climate).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No